CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Apr 16, 2019
Been playing for a while, so I know most things, but when Aiko was patched in and I discovered her it was awesome. Cut to present day, I've gone a few game days without saving, and encounter Aiko for the first time on my new file. I go to take her ball because I have never chosen that option, but when I realized she was gone forever, I panicked and knew I'd fucked up and closed the app out because of my lack of save. I've done nothing but explore deep woods for the last 37 game days, and have not encountered her since. I need the test input code line so I can proc the encounter again, please.
TL;DR I need the test input string for the debug menu to force proc her encounter, similar to how you can force proc urta's fertility quest.

ShadReaper

Apr 25, 2019
I realize that this might be a stupid question but, will there be any more potential updates at a later date or is it done for good?

TheBlueNerd

May 4, 2019
My apologies if this has already been addressed, but I'm not seeing any differences with Realistic Mode enabled. My character has a dick that's over 50 inches, yet I'm not seeing any of the supposed penalties that come with overly large endowments. I'm using the android version, if that makes any difference.

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
My apologies if this has already been addressed, but I'm not seeing any differences with Realistic Mode enabled. My character has a dick that's over 50 inches, yet I'm not seeing any of the supposed penalties that come with overly large endowments. I'm using the android version, if that makes any difference.
IIEC that shouldn't be an issue as the game thinks you can just wrap that around your waist Saiyan style. Now, if you had ginormous balls that made things a little hard to walk, or multiple 50in.+ dongs, then there would be an issue. That's more of a 'too much of a good thing' thing,

TheBlueNerd

May 4, 2019
IIEC that shouldn't be an issue as the game thinks you can just wrap that around your waist Saiyan style. Now, if you had ginormous balls that made things a little hard to walk, or multiple 50in.+ dongs, then there would be an issue. That's more of a 'too much of a good thing' thing,
Lol, noted. Thanks for the reply!

Greg

May 8, 2019
I have no idea how to do ant, I don't have an oracle account and I don't know how to code.
also I don't have an android phone.
I love coc & want to play this.

should I try to use the android version and run it through dev tools on win10, where it would play slowly, or is there a way to get it playable without ant?
I'm about as tech savvy as the average baby boomer.

Lemongrass Gogulope

May 12, 2019
I have no idea how to do ant, I don't have an oracle account and I don't know how to code.
also I don't have an android phone.
I love coc & want to play this.

should I try to use the android version and run it through dev tools on win10, where it would play slowly, or is there a way to get it playable without ant?
I'm about as tech savvy as the average baby boomer.

you could download swiff player and then get the swf file form here or you could play it online with flash player here

Reactions: Greg

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
Ok you're right thx

Hey, sorry for being snippy. You're probably like the 20th person to ask that in the past three pages, and maybe the 60+ person overall, and I'm kinda wishing @Kitteh6660 would put a guide in his OP to save the trouble. It's not your fault per se, but it does get annoying.

Sideswipe201k

Apr 9, 2019
Hey, I remember there being worms in the penis and balls, could there be worms in the nipples and breasts as well? (fuckable nipples exclusive) The way they affect it is that the breasts are bulged/inflated even bigger, milk is made even more easily, they increase the minimum lust by 10, while they can increase the chance of them infesting an enemy when one uses the Infest attacK. It's more consistent for both breasts and balls to have this perk, imo.

Greg

May 8, 2019
Hey, I remember there being worms in the penis and balls, could there be worms in the nipples and breasts as well? (fuckable nipples exclusive) The way they affect it is that the breasts are bulged/inflated even bigger, milk is made even more easily, they increase the minimum lust by 10, while they can increase the chance of them infesting an enemy when one uses the Infest attacK. It's more consistent for both breasts and balls to have this perk, imo.
I agree but would like to extend the argument to the pc's vagina and possibly anus.

Last edited:

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You can also always play on e621, that's an option. However, Flash is only good until 2020.

Despite the slowdown, I made a major progress that brings the game closer to a new release. Demon Soldiers have been coded, and I've managed to code in support for multiple enemies in a single combat encounter! Minotaur King and Excellia will demonstrate that.

And I have some bad news for fans of Behemoth. He will be removed, alongside Ghoul. The reason is simple: Subpar quality. The Volcano Crag will be no more.
But I also have good news! Spar Intensity will be added for most sparrable NPCs!

Reactions: Droxzyn

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
You can also always play on e621, that's an option. However, Flash is only good until 2020.

Despite the slowdown, I made a major progress that brings the game closer to a new release. Demon Soldiers have been coded, and I've managed to code in support for multiple enemies in a single combat encounter! Minotaur King and Excellia will demonstrate that.

And I have some bad news for fans of Behemoth. He will be removed, alongside Ghoul. The reason is simple: Subpar quality. The Volcano Crag will be no more.
But I also have good news! Spar Intensity will be added for most sparrable NPCs!

Hey, welcome back! Glad you're not giving up on this.

Reactions: ShySquare and Kesil

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Hm wierd while I totally do agree with you Kitteh that the Ghoul was neat but lacking and in fact annoying way to often. How was the Behemoth subpar quality?
I do prefer prime quality of course but I do not see any mayor problems with him? Can you clarify on that?

Spacebadger

Jun 2, 2019
I’m getting a couple big bugs in the newest version. I can’t sleep, it will just show a blank screen and not progress, and the text background setting I choose doesn’t work, it just stays clear. 1.4.15 works fine.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The mods over at FenCo staff agreed that the behemoth was below quality in writing. I admit that I wrote him for the most part, and I'm not quite the writer.

Anyways, it turns out 1.4.16 has a lot of critical issues and I will get around to fixing it! I've marked it as pre-release.

EDIT: I've fixed many of the issues which should now be resolved in 1.4.16b.

Last edited:

Spacebadger

Jun 2, 2019
The mods over at FenCo staff agreed that the behemoth was below quality in writing. I admit that I wrote him for the most part, and I'm not quite the writer.

Anyways, it turns out 1.4.16 has a lot of critical issues and I will get around to fixing it! I've marked it as pre-release.

EDIT: I've fixed many of the issues which should now be resolved in 1.4.16b.
Working good now. Was curious, why the move of the enemy stat bar from the side to the bottom? Will there be an option to move it to the side again?

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
So I keep experiencing a bug that messes with custom images.
If you turn on the image pack option under interface it does as expected for the most part to let you use custom images.
But it tends to glitch out by either stacking images, or having an image stay on the screen permanently which obscures text behind it.
Did I do something wrong?

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Also another problem/bug (unsure if a bug or not) is if I load my game it go back a few hours or days in-game before I saved.
So it never takes me to where I saved at.
I saved after finding Tel Adre in a new game and when I had to load shortly after it took me 2 days before I explored and leveled up or got items.
So I had to do everything all over again including finding Tel Adre, The plains, Swamp, Plains, and mountains.
Also had to level up 3 time again, added onto the fact I lost 2 reducto I got from random drops which early on on nightmare difficulty was a pain to get.
When will saving be fixed?

Edit: Just lost a chunk of progress again. I don't think I can enjoy this mod at all until saving is fixed.

Last edited:

Kajirity

Jun 6, 2019
So yeah im 100% unable to play this anymore i bought a new computer(old one died) and it for whatever reason is unable to play swf files at all for whatever reason, i loads into the page but remains blank.

Jablue

Jun 6, 2019
So yeah im 100% unable to play this anymore i bought a new computer(old one died) and it for whatever reason is unable to play swf files at all for whatever reason, i loads into the page but remains blank.
I assume you're playing (well, trying to play) it in a browser from that description. Have you tried getting a standalone version of adobe flash player? Here's the link to Adobe's site.
https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html
Scroll down to (or search with Control+F) the section that says "Flash Player 32 Beta Standalone" and download the appropriate version. If you're on windows or mac, don't worry that the only ones available are 32-bit; those can run fine on 64-bit systems, which I assume your computer is since you got a new one in 2019. If you're running a Linux distro (if you aren't, I personally recommend giving Manjaro a try) then your computer has to be 64-bit. Good luck.

Reactions: Kajirity

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Working good now. Was curious, why the move of the enemy stat bar from the side to the bottom? Will there be an option to move it to the side again?

The move was done in order to make the enemy data more compact. Previously, the enemy data would squash the text area, making it narrower. Also, it adds support for multiple enemies. Go on, check out Minotaur King & Excellia!

I will also look into possibly fixing CoCEd compatibility.

As for saving issue, are you using the now-released 1.4.16d? That should fix issues.

Last edited:

<><

Jun 22, 2017
The move was done in order to make the enemy data more compact. Previously, the enemy data would squash the text area, making it narrower. Also, it adds support for multiple enemies. Go on, check out Minotaur King & Excellia!

I will also look into possibly fixing CoCEd compatibility.

As for saving issue, are you using the now-released 1.4.16d? That should fix issues.
There's a bug in the newest version that fails to remove a second image when an imagepack is installed in a scene where two images are placed. Also, is there ever going to be a fix for the scrollbar bug when an image from an imagepack is shown? that bug is almost as old as the mod itself at this point.

Reactions: ThatOneJester

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
when trying to play the newest version using standalone flash I just get a white screen with absolutely nothing in it, the strange thing is I have an earlier version of this mod and it now behaves similarly and I am not sure why it does so

EDIT: Got it to work but it was a weird way to go about it, had to drag the file into the opened Standalone rather than just open it like I usually do, guess the load hook got F-ed up somehow

Last edited:

Jablue

Jun 6, 2019
I was recently going through Urta's Fertility Quest on my new save. I started playing as Urta, then had her have sex with my champion right before she leaves for the quest. During the scene, however, Urta referred to my character as she even though he's a... well, he.

I didn't notice on my last playthrough because I was a girl (well, a feminine herm), but now I initiated the quest as a dude and noticed this little error. The scene acts as if I'm currently a chick with a dick. Admittedly, I'm a currently classified as a femboy from the trap oils I've consumed (I wanted those wings, dammit), but no other character has referred to me as "she" up until now. It's not a big issue, just a little immersion breaking.