Misc Writings, Mostly Darker Stuff, Some Fluffy stuff

InterestedTalker

Apr 5, 2019
“Little Miss?”

The little miss rolled over in her sheets, rubbing at her eyes. “Alice? What time is it?” She blinked sleepy little eyes up at her, black hair falling in sheets over her face.

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” Alice tucked her arms together, a pillow clutched over her chest. “I… ummm… I felt scared.”

The little miss murmured something half intelligible, and with a pale thin arm lifted the sheets. Alice’s heart fluttered at the sight, thin collar bones exposed by a thin gossamer nightgown. At the angle she stood, she could see the bare peek of a nipple, a budding tip on small mounds, as the strap slipped below her shoulder. “Get in before it gets cold.” The young miss murmured.

She hesitated, but Alice step forward, slipping into the heavy sheets. She drew close to the little miss, the warmth of her skin drawing tingles whenever it touched Alice.

Lily. Lily and lavender. Alice could smell it on the little miss, the shampoo she had used sending the sweet and gentle smell wafting towards Alice, sending a shiver down her spine.

Sleepy half closed eyes looked at her, a smile so precious it made Alice nearly cry. The young miss giggled, her feet running along Alice’s legs. Alice nearly cried out in surprise, her toes curling back at the soft touches. “Alice, your feet are so cold. Mmmm…” She wrapped her arms around Alice, this time drawing a small yelp out of her.

“Miss?” Alice asked, blushing furiously.

The little miss gave a dopey smile, something the usually sharp and controlled girl would never show. “I wuv you.” She said, her words coming out in childish staccatto, each beat making the pounding of Alice’s heart louder. “You’re so soft and cool Alice.” She snuggled closer, burying her head in Alice’s chest. “Hmm?” She smiled, small fingers running down along Alice’s chest, reaching down. “Except here. This is hard and hot Alice.” her hand rubbed at the little cock hiding between Alice’s legs, hard and twitching at the teasing fingers.

Alice blinked, face filled with shame, and her hands shot down, trying to push the little miss’s hand away. The little miss smiled mischievously, and squeeze Alice’s balls, strong enough to send a jolt of pain through her. “Hands behind your back.” She said, her words laced with magic. The collar around Alice’s neck vibrated, and Alice felt her hand clasp behind her back, leaving her pathetic little cock and balls exposed.

Her mistress pushed Alice on her back, and straddled her on the top, black hair tumbling down like a curtain, blocking Alice’s view of everything save for her Mistresses face. Still sleepy eyes stared back, a wicked grin across her mistress’s face.

Alice gave her mistress a submissive little whimper. “I’m sorry Mistress. I…”

“Were you trying to ambush me with this pathetic little thing when I was half asleep hmm?” Mistress gave her balls another squeeze, this time gentler, but still hard enough to make her cock’s shaft quiver submissively. “Trying to send the seed in these pathetic little grapes into your mistress’s sleeping pussy?”

“No! No mistress I would never!” Alice said in breathy whispers, her cheeks flush and her tongue lolling out of her mouth like her mistress liked, submission written in posture and face alike.

“Oh?” Those thin pale fingers came up to Alice’s face, cupping her chin with one hand. “Is your mistress’s pussy not good enough?”

Alice’s eyes widened,. “No, Mistress, I would never-” Her desperate apology was cut short as her Mistress grabbed her tongue between her fingers, pulling it out. Alice closed her eyes in shame, as drool stained her mistress’s finger. Her pathetic, dirty drool, daring to cling onto those cute thin little fingers.

Her mistress ran a finger along the shaft of Alice’s cock. “Oh ho? What are you thinking about little slave, that has your cock so hard?” Alice blushed furiously as her cock betrayed her again.

“Don’t tell me this little prick wants to cum?” Suddenly, her mistress’s eyes turned dark, a look of disgust chilling Alice and sending panic through her veins. “You think you’re worthy to cum? This little.” Her mistress squeezed down hard on her shaft, drawing a yelp of pain out of Alice’s still parted lips. “Pathetic” Again she squeezed, so hard that Alice’s eyes rolled back in her head. “Cock?” Alice closed her eyes, ready for another squeeze. For a moment there was no sound in the room save for her heavy breathing. Alice began tentatively opening her eyes when her Mistress began jacking her off without mercy, hands rubbing up and down over and over again, as Alice screamed in unexpected pleasure, her back arching up and twisting under her Mistress’s grasp, as her Mistress relentlessly continued her handjob, no matter how Alice struggled underneath her.

“I’m cummin~” Alice screamed, words barely intelligatble with her tongue rolling out of her mouth, eyes rolled back into her head in pleasure. “I’m cummin~, I’m cummin~, Mistress, I’m going to cum!~” Her ass arched high into the air, legs forcing her little cock up as they spasmed under her.

Nearly!

“Don’t cum.” Her mistress said those two words, dripping with disdain at the pathetic display. At once, the magic laced in those words made Alice’s collar tremble, and her cock squeezed shut. Alice screamed as her Mistress continued to jack her off without mercy. “I wanna cummm, I wanna cumm, pweeeeease Misstress I wanna cummmm~” She slurred her words, panic and painful pleasure causing spasms in her legs and they twitched underneath her, sending her ass crashing back onto the bed, a pathetic little bitch in her Mistress's hands, still relentlessly pumping up and down over her little cock. Alice began to cry, tears streaming down her face. “I’m sowwy Mistress, I’m so sowwy, please forgive this pathetic bitch slut for wanting to cum with her little pathetic cock~ I’m so sowwy, I’ll be gooood so pleeeaasse~” She whimpered, looking at her mistress with tears running down her face, tongue panting in submission. “Pleaaaseeee~”

Her mistress grabbed her face with her free hand, black eyes sharp and cruel. “Thats wrong whore. I taught you how to beg.” She threw Alice’s face back into the pillow. “Do it properly.”

Trembling, Alice rose, slowly stripping off her clothes. In shame, she held her body closed, trying to not force mistress to see a body as disgusting as her bitch body. Slowly, she got on all fours, and crawled like the animal she was to her Mistress’s feet. She bowed her head, sticking her ass in the air, her pathetic little cock waving underneath her, tickled by the breeze. She began kissing her mistress’s outstretched toes, begging between the kisses. “Please Mistress…” kiss. “Please let this slave” kiss “cum from her pathetic little cock” kiss.

Suddenly her mistress’s hand settled on Alice's head. Alice looked up, fear and anticipation all at once. Her mistress gave her a warm smile, giving her head a little pat. “Good bitch. You did good, begging like the foot slave you really are.” Alice would have cum from the pleasure right there, if not for the magic of the collar. She whimpered, a submissive little bitch in the hands of her mistress, properly trained and broken.

Her mistress’s feet gripped Alice’s little cock between them, her toes rubbing at it gently. “And a good little foot slave deserves a reward, don’t you think?” She gave Alice a wicked smile. “Turn around and lie down.”

Alice obeyed, her cheeks flush. Her mistress crawled over, straddling Alice, bringing her pussy right over Alice’s face. To her pleasure, she could see her mistress slit was wet, sending Alice’s cock twitching. Her mistress reached down, and pulled Alice’s legs up, bending her nearly in half, her legs splayed up into the air, her ass facing the ceiling, shameful mounds of fat bare for her Mistress to see, and her own little prick dangling over her face.

Her mistress scootched back, her hands firmly on Alice’s ankles, holding her into position. Her feet began jacking Alice off, her pathetic little cock disappearing between the little feet and cute round toes of her little Mistress

Alice moaned, her face right next to her Mistress’s pussy, the musky scent driving her insane, the thought of her mistress’s little slit right there, sending twitching pleasure down her spine.

“Open wide~~~” Her mistress sang out, her feet speeding up in their rhythm.

Alice opened her mouth, tongue out in submission, nothing but a bitch ready to drink her own cum to get off, bits of precum already dripping into her mouth.

“Ready?” Her mistress asked, drawing a whimper from Alice. “3...2...1…”

“Cum!”

The words broke Alice, her eyes going white with pleasure as her cock finally came, white jizz streaming down and splattering into Alice’s mouth, pulsing loads emptying all over her face in a mess of white. Alice moaned, as cum gummed her throat, streaming down with each gulp.

The little Miss let Alice’s legs fall back down. She bent over Alice, and began lapping up the cum still stuck on Alice’s face. Alice trying to protest, but the little Miss just gave Alice’s forehead a small kiss, and insisted.

Alice could do nothing but blush furiously as the little Miss licked up her dirty cum, her gentle tongue causing Alice to take shaky breaths as they ran along her face, wet and warm and too soft for Alice to handle. The little Miss licked her lips, smiling as she lapped up the last of the cum. “Hmm?” Her eyes looked down, and smiled. “Looks like this little guy’s hard again.”

Alice hid her face in shame. “I’m so sorry Little Miss…”

The little Miss crawled back over Alice, her pussy dropping onto Alice’s face. “Lick.” she commanded, smothering Alice with her wet cunt. The little Miss took Alice’s little cock in her mouth, teeth giving a cheeky squeeze which drew a whimper from Alice beneath the folds of the little Miss’s pussy.

Her tongue teased her shaft, the little cock batted around the little miss’ mouth. With a wet pop, the little Miss pulled off the cock, and lifted her pussy off Alice’s face. With a cheeky grin, the little Miss turned, settling Alice’s cock right under her pussy, pressing the little prick between the folds of the slit and Alice’s body. She began rubbing it against Alice, even as Alice’s legs thrashed under her, pleasure running through her body and sending her toes curling.

Suddenly, Alice began sobbing. Immediately the little Miss dropped the act, and bend over, showering Alice in kisses. “Oh no Alice, it’s ok, what's wrong?”

“I’m sorry little Miss.” Alice choked out. “Its so small, too small for you to be pleasured by something so pathetic. I’m so sorry I can’t make you happy with my little cock. You should get a better slave with a better cock.”

“Oh baby…” The little Miss kissed at Alice’s tears, wiping them away with her lips.. “Don’t be ridiculous It’s the perfect size for me. Elves are always small and tight, so something too big wouldn’t feel good, it would just hurt. But your cock is just the right size for me.”

“Really?”

“Really.” The little Miss smiled. She guided Alice’s cock, slotting the tip into her slit. “See?” She grimaced, as the cock slid into her. “It’s just right.”

She was right. Alice’s cock was squeezed inside the little Miss, so tight she almost came from merely inserting it into the pussy, but the little Miss whispered magical words in her ear, forbidding her. The little Miss began pumping up and down, whispering words of encouragement into her ears, softly and gently, so close that her breath tickled Alice with every word, sending shivers of pleasure as the warmth blew against her.

Alice slowly began to move too, hips pumping into the Little Miss. She could feel the little Miss yelp at surprise, her hands clasp tightly onto Alice’s shoulders, eyes shut in adorable surprise and pleasure. Alice nuzzled against the little Miss’s neck kissing the thin shivering flesh as she began thrusting faster inside the little miss. “Tell me to cum, little Miss.” Alice whispered, as her cock twitched in anticipation, her hips thumping into the little Miss.

The little Miss could barely move, unable to resist Alice anymore. “Please…. Please cum inside me…” She begged.

Alice came, the orgasm sending squirts of cum deep into the little Miss’s cunt, which squeezed at every pump, as the little Miss collapsed, any semblance of that domineering Mistress gone as she came in a twitching heep on Alice’s chest.

Alice wrapped her arms and legs around her new conquest. “I love you little Miss.”

The little Miss tried to speak, but couldn’t make the words out. “I wuve yuu~” was all she could manage before Alice pulling her into a kiss which send her eyes rolling back into her head, Alice’s tongue slipping into the little Miss’s mouth, violating her as drool oozed out of the former dom’s mouth.

They slept like that, arms and legs wrapped around each other, and Alice had never felt happier in her life. Her little Miss, smelling of lavender and lilies, snoozing quietly in her arms.