Just for Fun

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Sooo a fox in a kimono fooling everyone that it's a human.... 'kay...

At least Terran Treats exists...

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Gender Dysphoria, dimorphism is the differences between two things, such as males and females of the same species.
Sorry about that, and thank you for the correction.

In my defense, I had a root canal yesterday, so I wasn't thinking clearly. :eek:

Reactions: ScarletteKnight

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
An attempt at fursona from a dress up game I think I might be fucked? Well at least I'm cute.

Also @Forget Me Knot I keep reading everything you say in Kermit's voice now it might be sleep deprivation but I can't stop laughing

Oh, no! You've figured out my secret!

Please don't tell Miss Piggy. :eek:

Reactions: Athena and Keet

Asura729

Dec 15, 2018
Whelp, I'm pretty damn good. Saber Alter is ready to kick ass! Also fuck bitches. Can't forget that. EDITED

Last edited:

Raskputin

Oct 21, 2018
Pretty sweet deal, superhuman male in a wacky outfit Is almost what I would want to be if I was in TITS' setting. The unremovable outfit would probably be an issue, but hopefully mods could change it since I think it's part of my biology, but otherwise I'd probably just learn to live with it.
Besides I could just do pic related but with dick instead if I wanted to bang anyone.

Attachments

• vayn66cglmw11.png
    vayn66cglmw11.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 26

dreyk

Sep 19, 2018
too... many... limbs! Among other things.
Still got 28 taint left from all the motherhusks I took hoping to birth my army faster (though it seems Frostwyrm eggs don't care about the bonus), but other than that, I'm careful with my mods unless it's a holiday, well-equipped, ok - kinda broke-ish, but healthy, resistant, only as screwed as I choose to be ;)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
>Savin celebrating about being a bombshell with a big dick
>I'm just a drunk kitsune shitposting.
>Nothing has changed.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
So, I'm basically a weird galotian? Prolly get a job as a living roomba. I already eat everything in sight, may as well get paid for it.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
Hehehe. I think I'd be just fine. I'd even be willing to bet that some people's ideals in that world, and this one, have dicks, so that'd be a neat experience.

Aphax

Jan 25, 2016
Sweden
Edit: For some reason I'd gotten it into my head that we'd be turning into our respective Captain Steeles. I blame it on sleep deprivation. So, to properly answer the initial question: I guess I turn into discount Red Hulk?

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Hm. A literal drunken doodle?

I'm fucked.