TiTs confessions...

K

Kokayi005

I confess that after years I went from only liking girls to liking girls and futanari because of TitS.
To me a futa on futa is just like regular girl on girl action, but with no need for a dildo. Yet you still get the wet liquid all over them look. Which is a guilty pleasure of mine.

K

Kokayi005

I just met Fisianna. Sadly I have to go to bed. But so far what I've seen is what I've been looking for. Respect. I see what this Lkynumbr24 is up to. They really sold it that she was a more straight laced quiet lady that got wrangled into club-hopping but some overly pushy friends. I CONFESS that I too have been in such a situation. In a world where you're called gay the second you can't bump and grind in the club without fear or drop trou unashamed, I had to suffer thru many a scarring moment in the clubs, house parties, and general alcohol and weed soaked venues of my stereotypical black neighborhood.

Thanks @ScarletteKnight for suggesting Fisianna.

Reactions: gena138

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I have a pregnancy fetish.

I do not have a "shit out a zillion babies and cram them into the Nursery" fetish. Steele attempting to adventure and parent at the same time weirds me out. I've played through some of the impreg content, and it doesn't do much for me. Good Ends and Bad Ends are usually a bit better, but still.

With that said, I do like breeding talk if it doesn't go anywhere (yet). And a character sincerely saying things like "not just yet" or "later" and being super romantic about it? With, y'know, heavy implications about what happens after the end of Steele's quest? Damn. Just...whew.

Those things are a lot more infrequent than in-game preg, but I really like them.

Reactions: Breebee
K

Kokayi005

I like the pregnancy stuff too. But it seems to take a nightmare angle when I see it in any of the paths I play thru the game. And I mean that for TITS, COC and 2. Never figured out how to put a kid in a nursery. Not that I wanted any. I just wanted to date Gwyn and Briget but it felt rude to Garth and to Briget as a mother-figure.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I like the pregnancy stuff too. But it seems to take a nightmare angle when I see it in any of the paths I play thru the game. And I mean that for TITS, COC and 2. Never figured out how to put a kid in a nursery. Not that I wanted any. I just wanted to date Gwyn and Briget but it felt rude to Garth and to Briget as a mother-figure.
They just get picked up and whisked away, regardless of time or place.

Reactions: IATIHIA2
K

Kokayi005

So I have lots of kids in a nursey in all three games that I've never check on?
Whoopsie-doodle.

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
Afew confessions cause I might as well
  1. I made a cowgirl purely out of spite for the fact they all seem to have tiny waists and flat bellies but now I've adopted her as an OC.
  2. I have taken a lot of ocs and run them through the game to feel out their sexualities and kinks just for fun and (I got nosey bitch syndrome)
  3. More recently I remade a self-insert bc I started using the game to figure out my OWN kinks in a safe space bc I'm a shut in living with my parents and also a coward. Thus far I have discovered a bit of a submissive streak and that I like the idea of petplay for sure and at this point better understand I'm not straight
  4. Akane's content didn't scare me in the slightest? I was nervous about all the warnings but when I finally played through I realized it was nothing I hadn't seen before and I got a cool sword out of it!
  5. I try not to read the sex scenes too closely bc some of the language ends up being a turn off and reminds me of reading fanfic in highschool. Sometimes I just skim through and skip to any dialogue and I don't know why I only read the talking parts of some scenes.
  6. I planned to kill frosty back when there was incest content to get cool armor and now I have helped her on one save and just avoid her on others. You probably think me a coward frosty but I'm just not that into dragons,good luck to u with all the other steels big gal!

K

Kokayi005

1. I try not to read the sex scenes too closely bc some of the language ends up being a turn off and reminds me of reading fanfic in highschool. Sometimes I just skim through and skip to any dialogue and I don't know why I only read the talking parts of some scenes.

I do this too. Especially if is a similar scene with only slight changes. I like what the characters have to say. But calling everyone a butt-slut and a bingo or a whore seems childish.
A lot of honesty here. I respect that.

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
I do this too. Especially if is a similar scene with only slight changes. I like what the characters have to say. But calling everyone a butt-slut and a bingo or a whore seems childish.
A lot of honesty here. I respect that.

I mostly just keep getting turned off by 'cunny/ie' or 'cunnies' and the use of member. It's otherwise all great writing so I might as well just skip one or two words a scene!

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I mostly just keep getting turned off by 'cunny/ie' or 'cunnies' and the use of member. It's otherwise all great writing so I might as well just skip one or two words a scene!
Ugh, I hate my penis being called "manhood" so much. Like, especially when you see more ladydick in the game than man dick.

It's kind of a personal thing, though I doubt I'm the only one that doesn't like it.

Reactions: Kesil and Keet

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
I do have a female character with just a dick and it does get kinda annoying but at least skimming makes it easier to mentally gloss a couple things over. I also find it weird how many dickshaming scenes there are playing that character bc I get into her mindset and she definitely doesn't have problems with having a tiny dick! Don't really get why some folks are into that in the first place but meh, I'll just keep pretending she's confused a lot of partners by not being bothered.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
I like Dane. I hate his Fuken Dick thou. Like explain to me why he needs that goddamn python.
I can take heavy bondage or degradation. Hell it gets really good when I see cumflation or belly distension. But I'll never,EVER gonna try having sex with him.

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
One more confession and then I'll shuttup:
I wish there were more m/m scenes that didn't involve anal. Not into it personally but the real reason is because my real main save is a male character who's about my only one I already know wouldn't be either. Every other save is fine I just..wanna give that poor boy a little less of it

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I like Dane. I hate his Fuken Dick thou. Like explain to me why he needs that goddamn python.
I can take heavy bondage or degradation. Hell it gets really good when I see cumflation or belly distension. But I'll never,EVER gonna try having sex with him.
He actually got rid of it in his latest content, I believe. He found it too cumbersome and would wake up with it in his mouth.

Reactions: General Nuisance

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
You can tell me anything but I will not take a cock that shows up in my throat(also shouldn't it get at least small skin burns since it goes through digestive tract?)

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
You can tell me anything but I will not take a cock that shows up in my throat(also shouldn't it get at least small skin burns since it goes through digestive tract?)
Considering that male ejaculate is on the alkaline side the penis should still be fine as long as it has deposited enough to lube its entire passageway up the tract to help with neutralizing the acids.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I hope whoever came up with the word "cunny" is in Hell. It sounds like the name of a disease.
Perhaps cunnilingus has to do with it. Derived from the latin words for Vulva(Cunna) and to lick(lingō). Essentially the language of pussy. Like most languages you speak it with your tongue.

Cunny just sounds cuter than cunna, though they could've stuck with vulva.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Not quite, there's some debate where it comes from. One thought is that its derived from the word "cunt", itself derived from the Old English "quentye", with cognate words found in the Germanic languages and early northern European languages. Some related thoughts believe that its derived from a Proto-Germanic word meaning "to create", similar to words such as gamete, gonad, genetics and gene.

Then you have the Latin line of thought, where its believed to derive from cunnus (vulva), with cognate words appearing in the Romantic languages. But there's no demonstrative proof of a connection to Latin.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
i just killed the frostwyrm again

Are you even human?

Confession 5: I hate the fetish of having cow girls moo during sex. It's not hot. Imagine Nia Long mooing while you fucked her. No. No. Not hot just awkward. Thus, I hate most of the cow people of the Big Texas world.

Fekkin weirdo. You do you though, I guess

I imagine the character mooing with a human (or whatever) voice. I couldn't care less about cuteness or hotness.
Incidentally, Brandy is one of my favourite New Texans.

Yo, same. Anyone who don't like Brandy can smd

Thank goddess.
I want a full crew since I can't have party members in TitS . That's the best thing about COC2 but TitS has more characters I like.
True. But.... COC2 hasn't even been around that long, so i mean, it gets some slack.
Neither of those are gonna happen

It would ruin the game if it did
they already have two, count 'em, TWO, legit coders. this is a text based game made in Flash, which is not only outdated, but does not support 3D rendering in the way an actual game engine would. and as for the budget, it would take much much more than TiTS is currently making, considering you would need a larger team, about 10-15, to code, render, model, not to mention several voice actors and a dedicated QA team

Fenco has 5 full time employees on their budget. you're asking for a project that requires 25 full time employees. it's not gonna happen.

Not true. Tankionline.com is full 3D multiplayer 3rd person tank shooter, runs on Flash player

The rest is true tho. plus it would be impossible to do correctly..and expensive as fuck...

I'd say that sex-crazed characters are in the minority in this game, mostly being Treated, korgonne or one-off foes. Also, are you implying that having lots of sex means having no integrity, dignity or self-control?

Korgonne arent sex crazed! they're just.... bundles of energy.

#Korgonne4Life

for example, not sure if the 'slut vs. dignity' dichotomy will go over well here.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was TRYING to piss off the entire forum

OK OK I'm not trying to be public enemy number one around here. I apologize. My bad.

No, that spot is already taken by Nazeem

Yeah, of course. You as a person in the real world should absolutely have more going on than fucking like a bunny all the time.

Your tastes have no bearing on the game or its setting, is the thing. The game's set in a dystopia where everyone fucks all the time and gets transformed into braindead fuckbunnies who can't control their twin 30" dicks. That's the nature of this game and it's not going to change.

Dystopia? Wtf. Do you know what id give to go into space and discover TITS is a true story? I'd fuck every single person on NASA payroll for it.

Honestly tho it rememinds me of the real world. Theres really awesome, nice stuff, but also reeeeeeally bad shit always happening off stage
@Savin
Fair enough. Ita just hard to swallow sometimes. I'm not trying to change the game but it hard to deal with it.

That's another reason why I knew submitting ideas wasn't a good idea. My ideas of romance and action and morality and compassion wouldn't sync up with this edgy more mad Max do whatever you want life style of y'all games. Better for me to go do my own thing and enjoy yalls games now and then so it doesn't guilt trip me as much.

Huh???? Where the hell did you get "edgy Mad Max" from ANY of the planets??
I don't know where you're getting these ideas from. TiTs takes place inbetween the iron-fisted capitalist, corporate-driven dystopia of the core worlds and the semi-lawless frontier of the galactic rush.

There is literally nothing Mad Max about the overall setting except for that unfinished alternate planet that is Mad Max-themed.

Shit...that description literally makes TITS sound like the most epic AAA game ever made...

It also sounds a Syfy space RDR2!
(I like Wild West shit)

I confess that after years I went from only liking girls to liking girls and futanari because of TitS.
To me a futa on futa is just like regular girl on girl action, but with no need for a dildo. Yet you still get the wet liquid all over them look. Which is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Lol, TiTs is what made me realize how much of a sub i am and how much I like dick:gizz:

DANE IS FUCKING AWESOME, ESPECIALLY WITH HIS PYTHON :mad:

God, i wish i didn't have all these pesky organs in me constantly getting in the way.....

The beautiful thing about TiTs and CoC is i can indulge in my fantasies without causing and internal hemorrhage:catte: