Which Sexable NPC(s) Does Your Steele Not Bang?

K

Kokayi005

Yeah the parasite are a mind-fuck. Almost literally. I was finding samples for Kimber today and got the eggs on Mhen'ga thinking she might need them. I didn't check the wikia and see that she didn't. Nor did I know about the monster that comes from them and mind-breaks you and controls you while hiding in you. I'm pissed that there's no wiggle room in that scene. I'm on a ship with 2 other people during that. No one heard me scream? No one was awake. No one checked on me. I just got caught and that's that? SMH Naw son. But I'm not gonna undo it with a pass save because I did so much without remembering to save I would have to do a whole 40 minutes of work over again. Including battles and gathering. Sighs.

Reactions: Fleep
A

Athena

Yeah the parasite are a mind-fuck. Almost literally. I was finding samples for Kimber today and got the eggs on Mhen'ga thinking she might need them. I didn't check the wikia and see that she didn't. Nor did I know about the monster that comes from them and mind-breaks you and controls you while hiding in you. I'm pissed that there's no wiggle room in that scene. I'm on a ship with 2 other people during that. No one heard me scream? No one was awake. No one checked on me. I just got caught and that's that? SMH Naw son. But I'm not gonna undo it with a pass save because I did so much without remembering to save I would have to do a whole 40 minutes of work over again. Including battles and gathering. Sighs.

The Strange Egg you mean? Yeah, I hated those. This game generally does a good job warning you about potential dangers, yet I definitely got screwed over by that one for mostly the same reason. There is a Codex entry for it, but I think it should force you to read the entry if you pick it up. That would update it to current standards, it's just an old scene that felt more at home in CoC.

But with that said, just sell it to the Nurse droid going forward, 750 credits is a pretty penny in the early game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ShySquare
K

Kokayi005

Yeah, it's a downer since the only way to avoid it is to read the Codex or be super cautious. I thought it was an alien bird egg till I saw the scene.

The only thing cool about the scene was the subtle way the ideas it's psychically putting in your head are written. But that's more like what I think a vampire noble would pull off.

Yeah, that's what I'll do next time I find it. Sell it just like the silicone.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
  • Hyper characters
  • Muscled characters
  • Characters that deal with impregnating Steele
  • Overtly tall characters
  • Overtly small characters
  • Overtly female-presenting male characters
  • Characters with a non-biped body
  • Goo characters
  • Bimbos
  • Robots
  • Most furries
  • Characters with multiple arms/eyes/heads
  • Bearded characters
From that list, the common characters I avoid the most are:
  • Venus pitchers in general
  • Mitzi
  • Amber
  • Shizuya
  • Mirrin
  • Jumper pirates
  • Cynthia
  • Frostwyrm
  • Verusha
  • Siegwulfe
  • Kiro
  • Slyveren Slavebreaker
  • Del
  • Vi
so, what, you play the game for the masturbation scenes?

K

Kokayi005

I like the hyper breasts and hyper futa characters. But I gotta say, after one of two hours, a lot of sex scenes run together. A wink here. A tongue licking the upper lip there. Hungry eyes this. Spank me that. The "surprise, curveball, I'm a lady in the street but a freak in the bed" idea. Meh. I

I'm not saying they're not good. Some are great. But at the end of the day, as a game, I just want to move on. And those scenes drag on too long for me. If some were long, that would be fine. But I would save that for when you did a whole bunch with the character. No the first meeting. IDK, does that make sense? I don't know how else to say it.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
so, what, you play the game for the masturbation scenes?
I play the game for the character customization and kinks I'm interested in. If there are sexable people who catch my fancy, even better. I'm not into sci-fi and I couldn't care less about Steele's story, but the writing is engaging enough for me to wish to learn more about lore and different species.

K

Kokayi005

If only someone made a game that was deep and erotic and action-packed and fun as hell.
But that's a tall order. Some have the imagination but no team or resources or funds. Some don't care but have all the connections they'd need. And some don't want to mix those genre no matter if people want it or not.
It's hard to find a show, or game, or movie that scratches every itch.
I would never watch 50 Shades of Grey. But I play this. I would never watch a soap opera, but I like the drama in a detective novel/movie/show. I like RPGs and action rpgs but I hate when they get overly fan service-y to try and sell the game.

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
That too, but it would be nice to have a conversation, especially since I believe Beatrice is open about us.
I can't remember it in great detail, but i don't think she is open about it, and iirc in a future xpac that her writer is working on Beatrice will come clean. (If you have slept with her that is, as it would not make sense for her to come clean about cheating if she does not cheat)

I could be wrong, and the only thing i know for certain is that there is a variation on your meeting with the husband depending on if you have slept with Beatrice or not, by the time RNGsus decides that you will meet him.

K

Kokayi005

Never heard of Beatrice.
What is she? A character that's set up to play out a cheating wife fetish?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Never heard of Beatrice.
What is she? A character that's set up to play out a cheating wife fetish?
She's a ship captain, wife, and mother that you can sleep with. She's on Uveto looking for savicite.

It was definitely not my intention to hurt her relationship, I hope there's a way to work it out. Maybe if I volunteer my ass as tribute?

Reactions: Kokayi005
K

Kokayi005

Well I'm gonna avoid that.
I hope Azra's not still married too. Already kissed her. But I loved that she was self-ware and integrity-bound enough to shut that down and focus on the professionalism angle.

PriyaX

Nov 24, 2017
Generally avoid most female characters, tho threesome scenes with guys like the Myr queens, or the Dane Halloween one I've joined in on.

Reactions: Foxxling
K

Kokayi005

No I mean avoid it because it assists the wife in cheating. I'm not against making love to women.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
No I mean avoid it because it assists the wife in cheating. I'm not against making love to women.
I'm almost certain that's not the angle Tacit is going with... While I'm not him either, I'm pretty sure Traven would wind up being okay with it.

K

Kokayi005

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Beatrice_Reasner
Wow. She's hot even in that uniform.
So Tacit is the author. If he didn't want the angle of "cheating wife", why does it happen?
Is Traven (the hubby) just shitty in bed and in order to spice up their love life they decided to allow Steele have booty calls?

K

Kokayi005

I thought he was setting up some trolling joke.
Nevermind then.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Beatrice_Reasner
Wow. She's hot even in that uniform.
So Tacit is the author. If he didn't want the angle of "cheating wife", why does it happen?
Is Traven (the hubby) just shitty in bed and in order to spice up their love life they decided to allow Steele have booty calls?
No, I'm pretty sure they're happily married, and enjoy sex together. They're probably just comfortable with each other having sex.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
No, I'm pretty sure they're happily married, and enjoy sex together. They're probably just comfortable with each other having sex.
That and there's such a thing as polyamorous relationships and marriages. It's everywhere in TiTS... Literally.

K

Kokayi005

Great.
Isn't there anyone in TITS who doesn't mod their body, doesn't sleep around, doesn't get called a slut, isn't in debt and sold into sex slavery, isn't brainwashed, isn't carrying a millions STDs, isn't a host for a parasite, not a dom or a sub, doesn't moo, isn't trolling/racist, isn't cheating on their spouse, isn't a bimbo, and not a depraved hedonist?

I feel like the only person like that would be someone from 2019 who was frozen in cyrostasis. When they woke up they'd look around and see this universe as pure hell. There just has to be a foil to all these "live fast die young, whatever feels good" types. Otherwise I can't like any of them.

What's next? The Frostwyrm fuck Dr. Badger on the low?

Last edited by a moderator:

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Great.
Isn't there anyone in TITS who doesn't mod their body, doesn't sleep around, doesn't get called a slut, isn't in debt and sold into sex slavery, isn't brainwashed, isn't carrying a millions STDs, isn't a host for a parasite, not a dom or a sub, doesn't moo, isn't trolling/racist, isn't cheating on their spouse, isn't a bimbo, and not a depraved hedonist?

I feel like the only person like that would be someone from 2019 who was frozen in cyrostasis. When they woke up they'd look around and see this universe as pure hell. There just has to be a foil to all these "live fast die young, whatever feels good" types. Otherwise I can't like any of them.

What's next the Frostwyrm fuck Dr. Badger on the low?
Why do you play this game? Honestly.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Great.

What's next the Frostwyrm fuck Dr. Badger on the low?
I don't think you understand how the Rush is supposed to work. This is like the Wild West. Taking big risks with even bigger payoffs and enjoying the chaos to the fullest before things fully die down and law is established are the reasons why people are out on all these dangerous planets in the first place.

K

Kokayi005

For romance and sex without being mentally disturbed or ashamed.
But everytime I think a character is the one I can like, they end up with some part of the personality the unsettling.
Thank goddess for Kimber, Brandy, and Fisianna. But I bet after talking to them a few more times, those interactions will boil down to "buttslut" and "whore" talk.

@BoyHowdy000
So it's Vegas? Just do whatever as long as you don't get caught. Sin Universe instead of Sin City.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Polyamory isn't cheating, very few people don't use mods, people can enjoy as much sex as they want, pretty sure only enemies have STDs, a lot of characters have more romantic scenes after you get to know them....

Some of that is just pillowtalk, it can be sexy to be called "bitch", "whore", and "slut". Personally, I absolutely love anal, being called a "buttslut" can be sexy, or even friendly teasing, it's not an insult.