What content would you like added?

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
pls marefolk tf next with a way of transformation being with an interaction you could get after losing so many times with a yes or no option aswell as the ordinary tf item
you can already get a horse cock or pussy tf that way with wsans taurs, but it probably wont happen with the full marefolk due to what the tf is.

OneBucPerson

Mar 19, 2018
Personally wouldn't mind seeing an item added in game to turn off dreams like the Sleep Fapnea machine in TiTS (if that hasn't been put in already), maybe a dream catcher of sorts. Also as a generic request more vanilla romance content (kissing, cuddling, dates, etc.) would be really nice.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Personally wouldn't mind seeing an item added in game to turn off dreams like the Sleep Fapnea machine in TiTS (if that hasn't been put in already), maybe a dream catcher of sorts. Also as a generic request more vanilla romance content (kissing, cuddling, dates, etc.) would be really nice.
if i have anything to say about it Atugias vanilla sleep scenes will skip dreams/night events. no guarantees but i'll try

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I would not mind a tf item that's can give a knot to cocks that normally don't have them I'd love to walk around with a knotty horse cock
(and a squirrel tf as I'd like to be walking around as a big horse cocked 5 foot squirrel trap boy that's my dream pc at the moment)
I'd also like so see a belly dancer outfit for charmers X3

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I'm kinda sad we can't repeat Kasyrras scenes...Could we have some sort of simple nightmare blurp and have the PC relive the Kasyrra encounters as wet dreams?

Would also fit pretty nicley with the corruption theme, come to think of it. Kasyrra taints the PC and the PC dreams of her tainting him/her even more afterwards.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm kinda sad we can't repeat Kasyrras scenes...Could we have some sort of simple nightmare blurp and have the PC relive the Kasyrra encounters as wet dreams?

Would also fit pretty nicley with the corruption theme, come to think of it. Kasyrra taints the PC and the PC dreams of her tainting him/her even more afterwards.

Kasyrra's going to have some special dream interactions already...

ChaseKit

Apr 23, 2019
-I would like to be able to recruit a Male orc.
-I'd like to see some satyrs in the game
-Getting Pregnant from male characters
-Corrupted champions from the past(male or female)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil and loricd
Apr 25, 2019
Kasyrra's going to have some special dream interactions already...

Thank you. I love you.

Other things I'd like to see are just more Kasyrra in general. I know that'll take time though so I'm not worried. I just enjoy playing on her side. I RP as a character who upon meeting her decided to devote my character to Kasyrra and her glory.

One more thing was Etheryn. I love her. Any chance we might also be able to get locked up? Possibly by Etheryn's sister. Etheryn and PC can be sissies together. We can play together while locked up for sex scenes and we can both call Brint Daddy as he owns us. Camp together and always be together. Daddy and his two sissies. Until we all submit to Kasyrra together at the end of course.

By the way whoever wrote that scene with sucking Brints cock all night and calling him Daddy, I love you too. Moar please.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Thank you. I love you.

Other things I'd like to see are just more Kasyrra in general. I know that'll take time though so I'm not worried. I just enjoy playing on her side. I RP as a character who upon meeting her decided to devote my character to Kasyrra and her glory.

One more thing was Etheryn. I love her. Any chance we might also be able to get locked up? Possibly by Etheryn's sister. Etheryn and PC can be sissies together. We can play together while locked up for sex scenes and we can both call Brint Daddy as he owns us. Camp together and always be together. Daddy and his two sissies. Until we all submit to Kasyrra together at the end of course.

By the way whoever wrote that scene with sucking Brints cock all night and calling him Daddy, I love you too. Moar please.
I'll probably do a scene for Brint like that, I'm his author. Glad you liked the allnighter scene, I want to do more of that kind of stuff so (taking credit for Savin's idea here) I might do a 'weekend with Brint' where you take Etheryn and get locked up for the weekend as well. Mite b kool

ynyn

Apr 27, 2019
Hi everyone, new here. First of all, I'd like to say that everyone who worked and is currently working on the games on here did and are doing a great job! It is truly appreciated.

Secondly, I've been searching on any answer for my question and didn't find anything, so if I missed it sorry about that. As for my question: I was wondering if there is a goo tf planned for CoC2? Thanks in advance for a reply!

Burn123

May 2, 2019
First post on here. Wanna say that I've really enjoyed the game so far, it has so much potential.

I have 2 simple suggestions. Gathering a group of followers was my favorite part of the first game, so both suggestions relate to that. I know this is planned, but I'd like to see some more non-companion followers, like the Harem Cats. I'd also like more events that involve a lot of, or even all of, your followers (like the communal milk bath in the first game.)

I also have a slightly less simple suggestion, but It would be neat if there could be some basic house customization, maybe once you take over the castle. Just some simple choices or objects you can display that would change the description a bit.

Reactions: Noxxie

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
First post on here. Wanna say that I've really enjoyed the game so far, it has so much potential.

I have 2 simple suggestions. Gathering a group of followers was my favorite part of the first game, so both suggestions relate to that. I know this is planned, but I'd like to see some more non-companion followers, like the Harem Cats. I'd also like more events that involve a lot of, or even all of, your followers (like the communal milk bath in the first game.)

I also have a slightly less simple suggestion, but It would be neat if there could be some basic house customization, maybe once you take over the castle. Just some simple choices or objects you can display that would change the description a bit.
There are definitely going to be more followers. Domicile customization will probably be extremely limited if it makes it into the game at all.

Burn123

May 2, 2019
There are definitely going to be more followers. Domicile customization will probably be extremely limited if it makes it into the game at all.
The customization wouldn't have to be anything crazy, I just think some form of customization would help make you more attached to your base. Even something like how the camp in the first game grew as people moved in would be cool. Thanks for the reply :D.

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
Honestly I have a few:

1) Boisterous ice themed barbarian ladies in a snowy region. Well built, prove your mettle and you might be invited back to their home for some fun.

2) Seducer being overpowered by seduced. Always liked the idea of a seduction backfiring, imagine willingly giving in to a succubus seduction only to tackle her to the ground and ravishing her despite her attempts to stay in control. Come back to your senses after the deed. Being drugged could also work after being given some lust inducing drugs the one that injected them ends up on the recieving end.

3) Shortstacks enough said don't know why I love them so much but I do.

4) PC body worship. Feel like few scenes actually involve and NPC having a worship session.

5) NPC's demanding you help raise any kids you put in them. Something like a bandit or something (small time vilain not a big world sized threat) demanding you help raise every child you put in her, you could agree and then "ask" if you can put another one in her if you can raise it properly. (With NPC reaction varying)

6) Item that gives a rut or heat cycle regardless of specifies. Along with that Rut/ heat scenes.

7) "Evil overlord" ending. Basically something like the ending of the original corruption of champions where you take over after beating the final boss but rather than simply leaving the final boss you take her and all your companions as your harem.

8) Goblins with actual personality. Allthough liked tamani from the first game felt like she lacked any real substance. A goblin npc (enemy or ally) with the classical goblin desire to breed but with a personality to compliment that would be a welcome addition.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It’s cuz I like that bust of her that was posted during the backers/public update, which made me think on how her bust would like in the end

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
How about a dog tf with floppy ears I know we have a wolf race and it's even a starter race and in the wyld elfs starting race we have pointed dog ears but I find floppy dog ears to be cuter