New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
So, I got a question about Nykke 2.0. When you had to scrap and remake her after that whole no incest fiasco, did you completely rewrite all of her already existing sex scenes, or did you just go through and replace or remove any mention of the PC being her parent? And if you did do complete rewrites, how significant are they? Like, are they completely different, or are they simply more revised than just using Find and Replace?

Want to make it clear that im not complaining or anything, or trying to start something. Its just that im pretty curious, and have contemplated deleting my backed up version with the incest intact cuz seeing it there is still kinda making me a bit depressed sometimes, and I just want to know exactly what has shifted around or changed, and theres anything ill be missing out on, or loose, or whatever.

The sex content is entirely intact, and the only changes made were to her backstory and to her character. Like, in some scenes, Nykke would respond timidly and she would more rely on you, her Qal, to teach her how to be a good mate. Now, Nykke takes a more confident role in the sex, knowing exactly what she wants and what she wants from you. Narration involving the actual act of penetration is completely unchanged.

These changes obviously have more weight for her talk scenes, which were almost entirely about character building. You still talk about psionics, for example, and Nykke still attempts to teach them to you, and she still fails, but her thoughts going into it and her thoughts coming out of it are drastically different.

In tangentially-related news, I just finished a commission for @Freed85! This commission includes two brand new scenes for Frosty: one where you boop her nose and share a loving, mushy, G-rated moment together, and another for when you dive headfirst shoulder-deep into that dragon pusssssssss
There aren’t a lot of people in this universe that can say that a dragon found them exceptional enough to take them as a mate. If you recall correctly, [fw.name] had said that you weren’t the first, so it’s an exceptionally rare offer. You could have said no, and then go back to the bar in Irestead and fucked the first drunk, willing hole you found – but you accepted. You won’t lie: some part of you agreed so you <i>had</i> that rare privilege of saying that you had sex with a dragon, like it was some kind of badge. But you had stayed for <i>her.</i>
Your wandering hand finds her vent, your palm brushing against the warm, musky opening, and you ask if she washes it regularly. <i>I do,</i> she answers. You continue, your hand traveling down the crease of her massive, draconic testicles, disappearing in their hot cleavage, and you ask if she washes those. <i>I do,</i> she answers again, totally oblivious to what you’re getting at.

You show your way around her flank, towards the underside of her tail. Hidden there, underneath her crunched flanks and squished between her resting balls and her anus, is her feminine treasure: a vagina, with bluish-pink vulva, and capped with a clitoris the size of your fist. Its folds meld together neatly, comfortably at rest with itself.

You trace your hand along one massive lip, as long, from clit to taint, as your torso. [fw.name] flinches and tenses at your touch, her flank shivering slightly. You ask her if she keeps <i>this</i> clean, too.

<i>No. My…,</i> she hesitates – a very rare thing for her. <i>My endowments prevent me from reaching.</i>

That simply won’t do. You tell [fw.name] to stand and face away from her platform, with her tail raised. You will ensure that your Qim is clean and presentable – it’s only right, as her Qal, that you tend to her every need.
When I say "shoulder-deep," what I mean is that I describe, in detail, what you would experience if your eyes, ears, nose, and mouth were placed inside a vagina. If you're at all a fan of unbirthing - like, say, if you're a moderate fan but going the whole nine yards is too much for you, or if you're a hardcore fan and you're disappointed that so little of it is in TiTS - then this scene ought to be right up your alley!

I doubt these scenes will be getting into the game anytime soon, so if you're impatient and you'd like to read them now, you can find the document on my Patreon!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The sex content is entirely intact, and the only changes made were to her backstory and to her character. Like, in some scenes, Nykke would respond timidly and she would more rely on you, her Qal, to teach her how to be a good mate. Now, Nykke takes a more confident role in the sex, knowing exactly what she wants and what she wants from you. Narration involving the actual act of penetration is completely unchanged.

These changes obviously have more weight for her talk scenes, which were almost entirely about character building. You still talk about psionics, for example, and Nykke still attempts to teach them to you, and she still fails, but her thoughts going into it and her thoughts coming out of it are drastically different.
So I wont be missing out on anything in her new version, then?

Wait, what about the kip orgy? Is that getting thrown out the window? Or are you somehow gonna find a way to replace or rewrite it?

OH! Maybe make it so Nykke does some kinda, psychic mind thing where it's all like a dream state! And instead of your kips, it's a bunch of Nykke clones, all going to town on you! Youd only have to remove and rewrite all the mentions of blood relation, add an intro where Nykke starts her thing, and BOOM!

This way, pretty much every last bit of all the old sex content will have been ported over, and aside from maybe wanting to explore an AU version of Nykke, there will be no reason to fo to the older version of the game!

Reactions: Savin

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I'm really glad with how the commission came out B, always a pleasure doing business with you!

Reactions: B

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
We're talking about it on Discord. It's currently a solid maybe.
Hah, sweet!

Just make sure to mention me in the credits, or I'll be seeing you in court!

Lol, jk, jk.

Anyway, I'll keep my fingers crossed for it!

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
any updates on when frostwyrm 2.0 will be released into the game?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
If you're referring to Nykke 2.0, she's ready to code, but... someone needs to code her. She's been waiting for a while and it's a bit of a hard wait at this point, but what can you do other than bulli a coder?

If you're referring to Frosty 2, someone needs to commission that, so, you'll be waiting for A Very Long Time.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
If you're referring to Nykke 2.0, she's ready to code, but... someone needs to code her. She's been waiting for a while and it's a bit of a hard wait at this point, but what can you do other than bulli a coder?

If you're referring to Frosty 2, someone needs to commission that, so, you'll be waiting for A Very Long Time.
i'm mostly interested in the TF, but how much would it be for frosty 2? if it's not too bad, i might consider tossing canadian sheckles your way.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I feel like i'm out of the loop because i have no idea what Frosty 2 even is.
The idea has some outlines in this document. Basically: a second Frostwyrm, going by male pronouns, that you can induct into your clutch with Frosty. I have some ideas on how to do it without breaking the lore. The idea mostly comes from the thought of having a threesome with two giant dragons, which sounds hot af to me!
i'm mostly interested in the TF, but how much would it be for frosty 2? if it's not too bad, i might consider tossing canadian sheckles your way.
My normal rate is $25 (usually in American. I am also Canadian but the American dollar is stronger, so I'll take every nickel I can dime, haha) per 1000 words, and I'd ballpark him to be between 25,000 and 40,000 words. I know I'm not inexpensive, but if you really want, you can collaborate with someone to reduce the personal cost - for example, my current project, Eitan, has 3 different commissioners which reduces the load on each of them.

Also, as for the transformative: last night, Jacques00 said he'd take a look at getting it up and running. The TF is in the game right now, but there's no method to obtain it. Hopefully it'll be soon!

Reactions: gena138

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
The idea has some outlines in this document. Basically: a second Frostwyrm, going by male pronouns, that you can induct into your clutch with Frosty. I have some ideas on how to do it without breaking the lore. The idea mostly comes from the thought of having a threesome with two giant dragons, which sounds hot af to me!
I do like that idea. I would like it even more if the player had the option to choose between male and female pronouns for the second Frostwyrm, but it's not a deal breaker for me if it goes by male pronouns.

i might consider tossing canadian sheckles your way.
If you decide to toss some sheckles at B to get Frosty 2 going, then let me know because then i might be able help out with a handful sheckles or two. I could have helped with $25 or more if i had not gone and dropped my phone and broken the screen two weeks ago.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016

My normal rate is $25 (usually in American. I am also Canadian but the American dollar is stronger, so I'll take every nickel I can dime, haha) per 1000 words, and I'd ballpark him to be between 25,000 and 40,000 words. I know I'm not inexpensive, but if you really want, you can collaborate with someone to reduce the personal cost - for example, my current project, Eitan, has 3 different commissioners which reduces the load on each of them.

Also, as for the transformative: last night, Jacques00 said he'd take a look at getting it up and running. The TF is in the game right now, but there's no method to obtain it. Hopefully it'll be soon!
so, between what, 600 and a thousand dollarydoos? i could do a portion of that if i saved for a few months. that is, if my math is correct.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
I do like that idea. I would like it even more if the player had the option to choose between male and female pronouns for the second Frostwyrm, but it's not a deal breaker for me if it goes by male pronouns.

If you decide to toss some sheckles at B to get Frosty 2 going, then let me know because then i might be able help out with a handful sheckles or two. I could have helped with $25 or more if i had not gone and dropped my phone and broken the screen two weeks ago.
it'll probably be a few months, i live on a little over 1k a month so i would have to save for a bit.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016

in the interim though, i might do a commission of the current frosty to go into the game. IIRC, there is only one mention of the PC giving anal to frosty, and she says paraphrased, to pleasure all of her as the qim(?) next time. i'd like to have more anal scenes. i've also kind of gotten into some of james howard's stuff, so i might do another commission of frosty and pc, where the pc climbs fully inside. maybe have a couple flags where you have to be below a certain height, or have dicks below a certain size.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
in the interim though, i might do a commission of the current frosty to go into the game. IIRC, there is only one mention of the PC giving anal to frosty, and she says paraphrased, to pleasure all of her as the qim(?) next time. i'd like to have more anal scenes. i've also kind of gotten into some of james howard's stuff, so i might do another commission of frosty and pc, where the pc climbs fully inside. maybe have a couple flags where you have to be below a certain height, or have dicks below a certain size.
Vore stuff is out of the question, but (if i get off my ass and actually do the thing) you'll be able to service her orally, where you can put your head into her vag.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Posting to confirm that, yeah, vore/unbirthing is blacklisted. The best we'll be able to get is the cunnilingus scene.
Vore stuff is out of the question, but (if i get off my ass and actually do the thing) you'll be able to service her orally, where you can put your head into her vag.
The public patch is coming up. It'd be a good thing to include in it.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Maybe you could add a docking scene to Frosty 2 since he's supposed to be more male then org frosty?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
All Frostwyrms are hermaphrodites; Frosty 2 would only go by male pronouns. There's nothing stopping anyone from commissioning a docking scene for Frosty 1.

legojohn

Jun 13, 2017
I read that you need someone to code the scene. I am familiar with the syntax used by TiTS and I'd be willing to give it a shot.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'm not in charge of anything with coding, so you'll have to convince @QuietCoyote to give it to you, and ask @Fenoxo for permission. It's not a big project - it's only two quick scenes - so it could be a good introductory project to cut your teeth on.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Nykke 2.0 has been coded, tested, and sent to Fen for approval. I expect her to be in the next backer build.

YES....Even though her content needed to be altered Nykke is still one of my favourites. Guess it's more of that B magic that keeps me coming back to the Frostwyrm and Paige.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I’m excited for Nykke 2.0 to go public, although I do have a question about our now-generic eldest daughter. Is she still supposed to be melanistic like Frosty or is that change not coming until the next release? I noticed after re-doing the first breeding with Frosty that the description and bust are still the same as what was used for Nykke. And in my original save, the eldest daughter ended up still being Nykke despite Nykke apparently being taken out, albeit with the incest options completely disabled (haven’t gotten to that point of course with my newer one).

I guess my question is if we’re still going to have a melanistic elder daughter carving a space for herself or is she going to become a regular white kip and Nykke will properly fill her old roles when she’s in?

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I’m excited for Nykke 2.0 to go public, although I do have a question about our now-generic eldest daughter. Is she still supposed to be melanistic like Frosty or is that change not coming until the next release? I noticed after re-doing the first breeding with Frosty that the description and bust are still the same as what was used for Nykke. And in my original save, the eldest daughter ended up still being Nykke despite Nykke apparently being taken out, albeit with the incest options completely disabled (haven’t gotten to that point of course with my newer one).

I guess my question is if we’re still going to have a melanistic elder daughter carving a space for herself or is she going to become a regular white kip and Nykke will properly fill her old roles when she’s in?

That is currently what was done as part of the purge, Nykke is still eldest kip but all incest was removed.

With the Nykke 2.0 update, the eldest kip will no longer be Nykke, have black scales, or have her own lair. All that stuff will be gone.