What transformatives would you like to see?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Cock designer is infinite uses this thing is one use and then it's gone. Also can the dong designer give a nubby knotted lubricated horse cock. I think not.
My point is that it could be written to make an expensive addon possible for the dong designer that would facilitate their production and allow a player to get these custom sheathes.

Reactions: Kesil

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Cockatrice Tf because why the fuck not.

Reactions: Skywolf99

Malbutorius

Sep 4, 2016
Further extensions of the Rubbermade. Probably not with just that, but once you have the Black Latex perk you can probably do a lot, especially since I'm imagining someone essentially being a walking gimpsuit with a zipper closing their lips, both oral and vaginal.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Snake stuff, specifically cobra hoods and gordon hair, and if you can get both at once, I'd be on cloud freaking 9!

Aside from that, some dragon stuff, maybe some more finely detailed arm and leg descriptions and customization, and some more markings and eye stuff would be neat. Like a way to make em glow but keep the rest of the existing description. And maybe a way to customize the color of some of your body bits, like chitin and demonic spikes from Lucifier. That is unless that's in already. I cant remember.

And maybe some teeth descriptors. Like being able to have a canine muzzle with snake fangs, or something.

And maybe some scorpion, spider, and manticore stuff. Wait, is there already spider stuff? Again, cant remember.

And that's all I can really think of, atm.

Reactions: gena138

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Still working on that. Gotta clean up the doc and I have RL stuff to take care of so it'll be a while until I can let Fen know it can be put on the trello for pulling.

But it's coming.
Is there Gorgon hair, and can i combo it with a hood?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Dammit! Any chance of a possible expansion with this content in it?

And iff not, maybe make it a separate item, or let someone else write it?
Let me put it this way: I'll consider making a generic snake item -maybe- when this one is finished and a coder picks it up at their own leisure. My item is very specific in what it does and when it's done, I don't see a reason why someone else couldn't make something different that's also vaguely based on snakes. TiTS is a dystopian capitalist society that thrives more on shady researchers and massive megacorps competing with each other, so...

Until I'm done, all I ask for is patience. I've been sleep-deprived and constantly drop-dead tired as is so it might take a while to get the requested changes so it can be accepted over and done with.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Let me put it this way: I'll consider making a generic snake item -maybe- when this one is finished and a coder picks it up at their own leisure. My item is very specific in what it does and when it's done, I don't see a reason why someone else couldn't make something different that's also vaguely based on snakes. TiTS is a dystopian capitalist society that thrives more on shady researchers and massive megacorps competing with each other, so...

Until I'm done, all I ask for is patience. I've been sleep-deprived and constantly drop-dead tired as is so it might take a while to get the requested changes so it can be accepted over and done with.
Understandable. We can sort out the other details once the current project gets approved. Fingers crossed it happens quick!

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
lol me too man but that shit is intensely copyrighted
A well thought out combination of current TFs will get you that Draenei body, you just won't be called one.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
More fuckspace content. (AKA dead space stuff.) More plant based TFs would be good. There's many type of plant creatures in mythology, so I'm sure something can be thought up.

Reactions: Preacher

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I feel like one of those classic "energy being" transformations would be a welcome sight in TiTS. You know, something along the lines of the Anondite race from Ben 10 or countless depictions of divine/supernatural entities, with bodies that are basically a just a monochromatic outline of a human's with very little defined detail aside from basic gender traits, energy hair that moves around against the pull of gravity, and glowing eyes. That kinda stuff. They're a pretty classic design concept in science fiction and I feel like they'd fit right in.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131