Galactic sexcapades. (In game)

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Managing only to gag slightly as the cock was forced down her throat, Delia let out quite the happy moan. Gesturing at the other two actors, she would make a few hand gestures, trying to communicate that Chaffer should give Butch a thigh job, and both of them could cum on her.

After trying to indicate what she wanted to say, she would turn her attention to the tentacle in her throat, by lavishing it with licks and sucking hard.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi could only stare in wide eyed shock as the biggest cock she'd ever seen grew to full mast before her. if she had wings they'd be flapping like crazy right now. More of the sweet lusty smell would waft off of her her clothes were going to smell lusty for days now... she got the erection frame in as it grew, she knew how to frame a shot at the very least it was one of the things you learn early in art. She was sure they would want the to see it as it happened, not that she wanted to she was oh so very embarrassed and that seemed to feed into her arousal, but she fought back hard her lust... would.... not.... win!

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
"All she gave me was this costume." Aloni said with a sigh. "I'd love to see a copy if you have one." The cowgirl said walking back to the director.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Remn walked over to one of the closer actors, giving a small, shy wave as she did so.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Chafer nodded at Delia's signs, and took a place behind her. He lined up his still wet cock with her ass and pushed forward, once more burying it in her. Instead of thrusting, however, he spread his legs to reveal her pussy to the cameras, and looked over his shoulder at the big Texan. "This one's all yours big guy," he called, and the New Texan quickly trotted over behind him.
"Camera crew, don't miss this insertion!" ordered Marenzi, as the bull-man slid his cock through Chaffer's legs, and Delia felt the massive head press against her womanhood. The pre coating it made the going a little easier as he squeezed just the head of his cock into her.

The other director that Aloni was talking to sighed. "We don't have time for you to memorize it now, we have to get this scene done today," he griped. "Look, it's not Shakespeare, you're playing the role of a girl scout going door to door selling cookies. You come to this house, the old lady greets you and askes if the cookies come with milk. You say yes. Hold up a milk-bottle. She invites you in. Calls her cats. And then a bunch of actors come out and start sucking on your tits. You got all that? Good! Places people!" After finishing his tirade the director sat back in his chair, and Aloni noticed a red wagon piled with boxes of girl scout cookies, and bottles of milk.

The actor Remn walked over to was a Kaithrit woman, but one that looked a bit more feral than most. Her feline features were more exaggerated than most, with a prominent muzzle, and a thin coat of fur covering her entire body that was the same dirty blond as her short cropped hair. The only clothing she wore was a pair of black silk panties, that had a sizeable bulge in them, leaving her perky B-cup breasts plain for all to see. She was taller than Remn by a few inches, and looked down at her with big golden eyes, before smiling. "Hey there, you must be new?" she said.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Moaning out around the cock in her mouth at the unexpected, but very welcome double penetration, Delia would practically slump onto the two cocks. Pushing her hips back against Chaffer and Butch, she was begging for the rest of the bull's cock, though it was muffled by the throat fucking.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Is it that obvious?" Remn thought as she looked at the furred woman in front of her. She felt her cheeks flush lightly when she saw the bulge in the kaithrit's panties, before dragging her eyes up to the woman's face. "Y-yes I am, the director said I could be given 'the lowdown' back here?" Remn answered.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Butch was happy to oblige, and Delia soon felt his massive member pushing forward. It was slow, but steady as he worked his way forward inch by inch. At about ten inches in he paused, unable to move any further with Chafer in the way.

The woman smiled reassuringly at Remn. "Don't worry, Hun, it's just your basic gangbang scene. We wait back here until we get the cue from the front, then the first five will go out to get things started, and as they finish more of us go out to take their place," she explained. "Once your out there, you just pick an empty hole and have fun. It should be starting soon, so you might want to get your dick ready."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Arching her back in response, Delia would grab ahold of Cassidy's hips, and start bobbing her head back slightly, just as she would move her hips, grinding between the three cocks inside her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was doing her best she really was.... just so much lewdness was going in front of her at once. there was no hiding her arousal now, her scent was heavy in the air. she held the camera and slowly did a close up when the huge insertion happened. Her legs may have shook here and there but she was able to keep the focus on. without really thinking about it one of her hands reached under her skirt....

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
Aloni took a moment to check her costume before rolling the cookie cart to the door. "Dairy Scout Cookies♫" The cowgirl said, knocking softly on the door.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Camera girl! If you want to be in a scene, I can set one up for you. Otherwise keep your head in the game," cried Marenzi, and Umi realized that the director had seen her about to start playing with herself.

Meanwhile the three men settled into a easy rhythm, steadily thrusting into Delia's holes. A slight pressure in her backside, that wasn't coming from the cock buried in it, caught her attention and she peeked back to see Chaffer pulling on her tail.

Aloni waited for just a moment before the door opened. Standing there was a human woman, probably in her early forties, with long raven hair and breasts that were almost as big as hers. She wore a pink bathrobe that hung halfway open, and a pair of slippers. She smiled and said, "Oh, how nice, do come in," as she lead Aloni into the living room. "Did you remember to bring the milk?" she asked.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
"Why of course!" Aloni said happily as she grabbed a bottle from her cart. "Any time, warm or chilled, Dairy Scout Milk'll fit the bill." She held the bottle close to her bouncing breasts, as she ad libbed the motto.

"But what kind of cookies did you want?" The cowgirl asked, making sure one of the cameras got full view of her ass as she leans into the cart. "I've got Nutter Sticks, Pink Pearl Swirlies, Coco Stars, Kitty Kisses, Cream Rockets..." Aloni shook her hips as she read through the shameless innuendos, already eager for the gang bang to start.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Wait, prepare my what?" Remn asked, genuinely puzzled for a moment before realization kicked in. "I don- uh... I'm not... oh no." Remn fumbled for a moment before visibly deflating "I'm not a female..." she sighed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'll take the whole cart-full," replied the woman at the door, as she took the handle from Aloni. "Come on in and have a seat, while I go get your money. I'm sure my kittens will just love the milk you brought." She lead Aloni to the living room area of the set, and motioned to the big, leather sofa, before exiting stage right. Aloni sat there for just a moment, the small cam-bots hovering all around her, before a pair of hands reached down from behind her and gave her breasts a firm squeeze. Turning her head, she was face to face with a young Kaithrit man with short black hair resting his chin on her shoulder.
"Did someone say milk?" he asked, in a low husky voice.
"We just love milk," came the voice of a pink-haired Kaithrit girl, who was climbing over the arm of the sofa. She wore a purple leotard that struggled to contain her breasts, as well as a large bulge between her legs.
"Can't get enough," added a second woman, this one slightly older, with dark chocolate hair and fur covering most of her body, save for her nipples and the ten inch cock that already bobbed between her legs.

"Wait, not a what? Are you trying to tell me you don't have a pecker?" Before Remn could answer, several of the actors began filing out of the room. "Crap, it's starting! Come with me," she said, as she grabbed Remn by the hand, and lead her to the back corner, where a small vanity and trunk were located. Throwing open the chest, she reached in and pulled out what looked like a set of leather hot pants, but with a hole in the crotch. "Quick, pick one!" she exclaimed, pointing into the chest. Inside Remn saw that it was full of dozens of dildos of every shape, and color imaginable; though even the smallest among them were ten inches in length, and many were significantly bigger.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Mumbling around the cock, Delia would reach back and grip Chaffer's wrist, before tugging back a bit harder. Moaning out quite loudly in response to the pain, Butch would feel a sudden wetness around his marvelous cock, as well as a tightness.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Remn was startled by the sudden urgency of the kaithrit as she was dragged to the corner and shown the contents of the chest. "Um... Ah.... This one" Remn blurted out, blindly reached in pulling out a dull brown, 13 inch dildo with a flared head from the chest.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
The cowgirl let out a breathy gasp as the Kaithrit sunk his fingers into her plush breasts. "Bad kitty!" Aloni said playfully batting away his lusty mitts.
She turned to the thirsty cats, pouting her lips in feigned frustration. "If you waited you could get a whole cart of milk. But if you're really that thirsty..." Aloni bites her lip as she teases the top button of her shirt. "I might just have some milk for you naughty kitties." After she undoes the button, the lower buttons start to pop open, no longer able to contain the cowgirl's eager cleavage. "And don't forget to share." She added, cupping her tits.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You like that?" asked Chaffer, giving Delia's tail another quick tug as he pushed forward into her ass.
"Sounded like it," said Butch. He had a good tempo going with Chaffer now. Whenever the Kaithrit pulled back, he would push forward so that there was always a cock driving into Delia, one way or the other.

"Ah, giving her a taste of home, huh?" asked the Kaithrit woman, as she affixed the large dildo to the outside of the black booty-shorts. "Want one for the inside to?" she asked.

As soon as Aloni's breasts came into view, the Kaithrit's eyes lit up, and all semblance of restraint was left by the wayside. Both women lunged, each taking a tit in hand as they latched onto Aloni's nipples; squeezing and sucking as hard as they could. Meanwhile, the man behind her grabbed her wrists and lifted her arms over her head, and pinned them to the back of the couch with the weight of his body; restraining her. While it was happening, the director called out, "Milk-scout, spread your legs, so the camera can get a good shot up your skirt!"

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Delia would keep moaning louder and louder, the pitch also steadily increasing until she was letting out small shrieks of pleasure around the cock down her throat. Letting out a squeal as she reached the end of her fuse, she would buck even more wildly against the two behind her, both holes clenching around their dicks as her pussy flooded with juices, giving Butch's nuts a coat.

She would also lean forwards for Cassidy, giving his ass a pinch to try and get him to buck forwards into her throat harder, before grabbing her breasts and cupping them together, telling the others to get the shot.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
umi gave a short start and quickly shook her head. Mouthing "Sorry, sorry!" and then trying to get all the good angles despite the lusty feeling she had.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Y-yeah... something like that..." Remn replied sheepishly, watching the kaithrit woman as she affixed the dildo to the shorts. Blushing at the unexpected question, Remn was quick to shake her head while uttering a small "N-no thank you."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Cassidy got the message, his cock beginning to thrust further into Delia's throat, as his other two tentacle-dicks looped around her arms to start pulling her forwards. Meanwhile, Chaffer and Butch didn't slow down when she came. If anything the bull-man started plowing forward even faster, and a loud snap filled the air as Chaffer brought his hand down on Delia's ass while his other hand pulled her tail. All three men were breathing heavily, and it was obvious they were getting close.
"Alright, Birdy, here they come," said Marenzi. "Remember, face and tits!" she commanded.

As Umi tried to get the best shots she could with the cameras under her control, a slight humming sound behind her caught her attention. Sparing a glance back, she saw one of the other drones near the floor... looking straight up her skirt.

"Well your call," said the woman, tossing the shorts to Remn. "So, you know the girl we're about to work with?"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Doing her best to show restraint, Delia would try and grab at Cassidy's body, and try and push him back. Moaning out around the cock down her throat, she'd grunt at the men in as important of a way she could manage.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi seeing the camera quickly closed her legs. Thankfully she was wearing painties, but the wetness could easily be seen on her pure white pair. She felt a bit betrayed there and then, she was not part of this sex scene dammit! Just what were they trying to pull!? and who was trying to pull it!? she did her best to keep her camera steady as she deftly shoved the camera away with a foot avery affronted look on her face. She looked back to her camera partner hoping he wasn't the one pulling that..

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Cassidy pulled back for a moment, retracting his tenta-cock from Delia's throat. "What's up babe?" he asked.

The head camera man was still staring at his screens, completely oblivious to what had just happened. Meanwhile, the camera bot that was eyeing Umi sped off through the crowd, quickly becoming lost in the cluster of bodies.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Oh fuck, on my face! Cum all over my face and tits! All of you, jerk off on me like a whore!"
Struggling desperately to say all this, and not just let them cum inside, Delia would try and push them off of her.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
Aloni was caught off guard as the pink and brown colored kitties pushed her to the couch. Waves of lust rippling through the cowgirl's tits as they hungrily ravished her milky nipples. "Oooh my~ You're even hungrier than I thought!" Aloni moaned, lifting her leg more than high enough to give the camera a good shot of her wet panties. But Aloni's real target was the chocolate kitty to her side, or rather the kaithrit's throbbing shaft. Aloni pretended to twitch her leg nervously, her soft thigh stroking every inch of that chocolaty cock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Both Kaithrit women moaned as they sucked and slurped at Aloni's breasts. The brown-furred one, however, noticed the extra attention she was getting, and quickly shifted her position. Without ever taking her lips away from Aloni's nipple, she slid between her legs and began trying to line up her cock with Aloni's entrance.
"I hope you're ready," said the guy holding her arms up. "Abby likes to fuck really hard."

Delia's words seemed to spur the men on, pushing them over the edge. Chafer, and Butch pulled out of her, as Cassidy stepped back as they all circled up in front of her. "Here it comes, people, cameras ready!" called Marenzi. Chaffer was the first to cum, a couple of dollops hitting Delia's mouth and chin. Cassidy was next, his three tenta-cocks each letting loose with a generous spray of jizz; one on her face while the others each took aim at one of her breasts and splattered their payload upon them. Finally they stepped aside and Butch moved in front of her. His cock was straining to hold back, and with just a couple of quick jerks a veritable tidal wave of cum surged out. Blast after blast of cum splattered Delia as Butch started high, and worked his way down. The first couple of shots landed in her hair, then her face was plastered, followed shortly by her tits. When all was said and done, Delia was drenched with a full liter of sperm just from Butch. It dripped from her chin, and breasts, as all three men let out sighs of relief.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Closing her eyes right before they started cumming on her, Delia would open mer mouth nice and wide, swallowing any cum that landed in her mouth. Quickly placing her hands beneath her breasts, she wouldn't much be able to react at the sudden surge of cum, other than try and swallow some as she was drenched.