Courtesan possibly missing a skill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
Hey, I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this, so I apologize if it isn't, but anyway, in one of the topics in the forum Ormael posted a link to a trello document that was some kind of checklist of things to do with the game in the near future, and while browsing that I came across a document about the combat mechanics, and in there saw an ability named Strip-Tease, which was written in blue, which I think means it should be implemented already, and it was listed as being an ability for the Courtesan job, basically aoe version of Seduce, but but, the courtesan job in the game does not have access to this ability, not even when mastered, so I was wondering if its missing maybe because of some kind of coding error, or if its intentionally not available?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
StripTease skill is added to game code and thus is in blue in that document you saw. But till we get more lust jobs it will be not accessable (or so I think it's a case here). And tbh since it's aoe lust skill it would make sense to be tied up to some higher tier job skillsset than Courtesan one.

Status
Not open for further replies.