[Abandoned]A dragon TF

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I overall approve of this, but a few things i noted reading through this:
  • The face transformation is cringeworthy. "Melt into a ball of goo" is fine for most body parts, but most body parts don't have multiple sensory organs, or are adjacent to the brain
  • Lots of body parts have the transformation of the part into a X body part, where X is not particularly related to the topic. This is a pitfall I see pop up from time to time, it sort of confuses the transformative's identity. You're supposed to turn into a dragon, so why are parts turning deerish or sharky? Its perfectly fine for your transformative to use an existing body part setting. Just make it clearer in the transformation that its supposed to be there.
  • Scales, as a "skin" type, are extremely generic. If you want to make them "sleek, shiny, armor-like", consider a appearence perk.
  • Keep in mind that Righteous Charm will likely be cut if it has any effect on combat.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

ThasV

May 16, 2018
I overall approve of this, but a few things i noted reading through this:
  • The face transformation is cringeworthy. "Melt into a ball of goo" is fine for most body parts, but most body parts don't have multiple sensory organs, or are adjacent to the brain
  • Lots of body parts have the transformation of the part into a X body part, where X is not particularly related to the topic. This is a pitfall I see pop up from time to time, it sort of confuses the transformative's identity. You're supposed to turn into a dragon, so why are parts turning deerish or sharky? Its perfectly fine for your transformative to use an existing body part setting. Just make it clearer in the transformation that its supposed to be there.
  • Scales, as a "skin" type, are extremely generic. If you want to make them "sleek, shiny, armor-like", consider a appearence perk.
  • Keep in mind that Righteous Charm will likely be cut if it has any effect on combat.
I'm glad that constructive comment still a thing here, so first let me thanks you for your criticism.
  • I haven't realized how different the face turn out compare to my imagination, so it's indeed cringe-worthy.
  • The basic concept is to portrait the fact that Asian dragons is an amalgam of various animals and the virtues they represent, concluded into a regal deity, so while basically the target is archived, I agree that it need more homogeneity.
  • I think Willpower is too passive in combat and doesn't have enough visible impacts, so I want to add it as a bit of reward for invested in it. It's true that it effect combat, but since there already have many other perk give out a bit of tease boosting( and people like to stacking those), so I believe it's worth added.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore