GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Last edited:

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Would you consider reworking the Drider TF into a Spinnaran TF since they are a Drider/Spider race? I think it's more likely to be accepted that way.

It won't be very hard to add unique Spinnarran eggs. I've coded an easily expanding ovipositor egg system which I'll push to the github soon and I'll see if they accept it.

All I need from you honestly is a ballpark range of eggs that would be produced per day.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Would you consider reworking the Drider TF into a Spinnaran TF since they are a Drider/Spider race? I think it's more likely to be accepted that way.

It won't be very hard to add unique Spinnarran eggs. I've coded an easily expanding ovipositor egg system which I'll push to the github soon and I'll see if they accept it.

All I need from you honestly is a ballpark range of eggs that would be produced per day.

To be honest, I think it got lost in the old pile rather than having any specific problems with it. I'm not particularly interested in the Spinnarans and I'd rather not scrap half of what I've got on the document for the sake of 'more likely' when there's nothing actually wrong with this as is.

And I'd need to know average egg amounts to ballpark anything for you ;p

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Quick update: the Xhelarfog stuff got approved, but the genital stuff has been taken out until there are enough scenes to account for the new type.

Curiously, there is in fact an option in-game to have your standard genital spot located in your tail (either right under your tail or in the mid-section of your tail) and it uses normal scenes, instead of requiring new genital types, new flags and new scenes. I don't think anyone has ever used those before and I'm not sure you can even get them without cheating, but they exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irrlicht

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Curiously, there is in fact an option in-game to have your standard genital spot located in your tail (either right under your tail or in the mid-section of your tail) and it uses normal scenes, instead of requiring new genital types, new flags and new scenes. I don't think anyone has ever used those before and I'm not sure you can even get them without cheating, but they exist.

There's lots of stuff in the editor that the player isn't suppsed to get, and as such they don't change anything.
Basically all genitail scenes assume the tail is long and flexible, and this is neither, hence it doesn't make sense to slot into an existing type.

Droxzyn

Sep 27, 2018
Florida, United States
...The only person in the edit history for Zea that isn't me is Droxzyn.
I never touched Yoma, but I apologize for inaccurately representing the vision, personality, and history of your Original Character Zea in any way. Apparently I suck at my job, as this would be the 4th time this kind of thing has happened. I'll go sit in the shame corner now. Also, @Slab Bulkhead should probably check his other characters' pages to make sure I didn't mess those up too.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I never touched Yoma, but I apologize for inaccurately representing the vision, personality, and history of your Original Character Zea in any way. Apparently I suck at my job, as this would be the 4th time this kind of thing has happened. I'll go sit in the shame corner now. Also, @Slab Bulkhead should probably check his other characters' pages to make sure I didn't mess those up too.
Something is better than nothing. Also it would probably be for the best if all authors at least read the character pages to check for inaccuracies

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I think wiki writers should uhhhhhhh do their self appointed job and ask the creators so they don't get stuff wrong.
Fair point but right now I mostly do items and in-game mechanics that are completely objective and don't really need author input as i can find everything i need in the code.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Holy hell, Yoma is fierce when he wants to. That's not what I expected after the hostile encounter on Mhen'ga. I like surprises, keeps the character interesting for longer.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Pastel Goth and/or Creepy Cute are definitely my favourite fashion aesthetics, but I don't get to dress that way very often. Passing as male is a little difficult in pastel colours and black lipstick.
Ah, true. I personally dress a more toned-down gothic, all blacks and purples, but less over-the-top. It's easier for me if people don't stare, and it feels a bit awkward for an adult, even though I love the frilly dresses and black lipstick.

Too bad I missed out on that part of childhood being so deep in the closet. Halloween is a blessing for me, though.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Ah, true. I personally dress a more toned-down gothic, all blacks and purples, but less over-the-top. It's easier for me if people don't stare, and it feels a bit awkward for an adult, even though I love the frilly dresses and black lipstick.

Too bad I missed out on that part of childhood being so deep in the closet. Halloween is a blessing for me, though.

Hah, know the feeling. Can kid me trade kid you his dresses?

I do have some nice clunky knee high platform boots and one of these bad boys at my parents' place though, in terms of more traditional goth stuff.
Been a while since I dyed my hair black last though.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Hah, know the feeling. Can kid me trade kid you his dresses?

I do have some nice clunky knee high platform boots and one of these bad boys at my parents' place though, in terms of more traditional goth stuff.
Been a while since I dyed my hair black last though.
If only...

Nice! I'm going for purple hair soon, just gotta make sure I get a job that allows it first.