CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Jabberwocky TF is atm only getting Bunny/Rabbit face + Fairy wings along with bit diff stat bonuses compared to those of dragon bonuses. Liadri not wrote much more on this TF. But i know after been confinced she would add in this year a bit more effects to jabberwocky tf.

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
Jabberwocky TF is atm only getting Bunny/Rabbit face + Fairy wings along with bit diff stat bonuses compared to those of dragon bonuses. Liadri not wrote much more on this TF. But i know after been confinced she would add in this year a bit more effects to jabberwocky tf.
Sorry again. My problem isnt the tf its self but rather I don't get the jabberwocky bonuses instead I become a human with jabberwocky features.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You used jabberwocky tf while been at least full dragon-morph? and then it made you not into jabberwocky but human with jabby face/wings?

And there is red envelope for mobile users now.

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
I noticed something in the NPC tabs. While doing my playthrough, a name called Galia. He or she is level 1 and I don't remember encountering it. Did I forget who this one is? If so, which location did I forget to check?

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Apparently, Galia is the NPC from the feral imp capture quest...
(that took way too long to find in github)

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
I noticed something in the NPC tabs. While doing my playthrough, a name called Galia. He or she is level 1 and I don't remember encountering it. Did I forget who this one is? If so, which location did I forget to check?

As @Voidot said, Galia is the feral imp you get from doing that quest, though AFAIK, nothing can be done with her (?) for now.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Yes you need to recruit and train with Kindra to archery skill level 200 to get the Barrage skill

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wow i deeply suprised that Galia was spotted despite no interaction in camp (yet). Kudos/Hat tips towards those that dig github repo to find current avialable info on this npc.

Kindra is in Owca village at Plains. Req. beat her few Times and for last fight also req. Soul Apprentice perk to been able to bypass barier she puts. Then as been said above need to train adv archery with her till it reach 200 pts in bow skill (req. to be at 100 pts of bow skill to been able train with her) and having 150+ speed and 120+ intelligence.

Barrage is usable with only bows so there sin't any aoe skills for any other range weapon beside them.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
Has anyone figured out what the skin pattern metamorph options are? The only one I've been able to find so far is the tattoo pattern from fox jewels.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Kitsune tf - magic tatto pattern
Raiju tf - lighting pattern
Oni tf - battle pattern
Human tf - removing other patterns

I missed earlier reply about jabberwocky - It may be case of too low jabberwocky scre in general as it req. to be full jabberwocky not half-jabberwocky to game recognize PC as Jabberwocky.

All fans of sneaky snakes on the plan.....in camp should be happy now knowing there will be something for tchem in next version that is currently in production/work.

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
I missed earlier reply about jabberwocky - It may be case of too low jabberwocky scre in general as it req. to be full jabberwocky not half-jabberwocky to game recognize PC as Jabberwocky.
I can't even get 1 point in racial score for jabberwocky, btw I do play on mobile(if that has anything to do with it)

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
Kitsune tf - magic tatto pattern
Raiju tf - lighting pattern
Oni tf - battle pattern
Human tf - removing other patterns

All fans of sneaky snakes on the plan.....in camp should be happy now knowing there will be something for tchem in next version that is currently in production/work.
Thanks!

Last edited:

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Ok I give up I checked every TF and simply can not find one last wing metamorph....
It's probably some kind ob sub TF like succubi/incubi are and I fail to grasp it. Could I please have a list of the avaible wings-metamorphs?
Thanks in advance!

BTW: Excellent job Ormael much apprechiated.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Could I please have a list of the avaible wings-metamorphs?
Based on the metamorph menu order:
P1: Human (No Wings), Bee S, Bee L, Demon S, Demon L, Harpy, Dragon S, Dragon L, Demon L2, Dragon H.
P2: Phoenix, Mantis S, Mantis L, Bat, Vampire.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Based on the metamorph menu order:
P1: Human (No Wings), Bee S, Bee L, Demon S, Demon L, Harpy, Dragon S, Dragon L, Demon L2, Dragon H.
P2: Phoenix, Mantis S, Mantis L, Bat, Vampire.

Ah did not know quad-demon wings existed.

Thanks for that!

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
So just for my own benefit for understanding stuff.
I'm kinda having a hard time matching up some of the abbreviations for the items Celess can affect to the ones listed in the doc.
Specific examples include KslHarp and POCDest.
Additionally, I'm assuming a number of the items in the doc aren't in the game for one reason or another, as the armor certainly isn't there.

And finally unrelated to Celess content, having racial perks gives points in those races, correct?
Just want confirmation on not being crazy about how hard it can be to change "titles," as it took a hell of a long time to shake being a half-elf after getting the peripheral nervous system whatnot.
Of course, it's just calling me a chimera now, as I've done nothing but pump beast warrior, monk, and racial perks. Not too much else to call an elf/oni/orc/cat/lizard/dragon/devil other than a mishmash of nonsense.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Just want confirmation on not being crazy about how hard it can be to change "titles," as it took a hell of a long time to shake being a half-elf after getting the peripheral nervous system whatnot.

That is correct. Racial perks most always give points towards their class score. I believe 'fire/lightning/ice affinity' and 'harpy womb' are the only exceptions, but i might be missing some

It would be nice if there was some sort of drop-down menu to select your description in chimeric cases, because there are some races that are impossible to remove once you've taken their racial-specific feats
(Salamander, i'm looking at you...)

Last edited:

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
That is correct. Racial perks most always give points towards their class score. I believe 'fire/lightning/ice affinity' and 'harpy womb' are the only exceptions, but i might be missing some

It would be nice if there was some sort of drop-down menu to select your description in chimeric cases, because there are some races that it's impossible to remove once you've taken their racial-specific feats
(Salamander, i'm looking at you...)
I can agree with that.
"Greater Devil," which is what I pulled due to having the full devil appearance as well as the three Obsidian Heart levels sounds a lot more impressive than chimera.

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
Another to note, upon checking npc tab for arena train or not, I also notice Electra is there. I would assume she is recruitable lover? If not, I wonder why.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Is there any content for the deep ocean out yet? I'm guessing the jellyfish that was earlier mentioned will be in it, and hopefully some more orca content?