Does anyone know any good games about corruption?

Lucky-38

Feb 17, 2019
I'm a fan of corruption in many, many forms. It could be playing as a character with the goal of guiding them down an indecent path. It could be playing as a demon who seeks to create a cult of hedonistic worshipers. It could be as simple as going around and trying to knock up as many girls as possible.

Just, any game where people lose track of their morals and fall to depravity would be excellent.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Off the top of my head, Village of Nightmare (complete), Flesh Cult (complete), and Seeds of Chaos (incomplete, but also a game I'm part of the development team for).

Lucky-38

Feb 17, 2019
Off the top of my head, Village of Nightmare (complete), Flesh Cult (complete), and Seeds of Chaos (incomplete, but also a game I'm part of the development team for).
Thank you! I've played Flesh Cult but the other two are new to me.

wibble

Sep 13, 2017
hypnopics-collective has a bunch of those games; either you directly cause the corruption (via mind control) or witness it happening around you. Try Allure Of Wanton Cove (complete) for a Lovecraftian detective twist on the formula, (and I'm hoping to publish a new version of my game where you lead a college campus to depravity soon)

Lucky-38

Feb 17, 2019
hypnopics-collective has a bunch of those games; either you directly cause the corruption (via mind control) or witness it happening around you. Try Allure Of Wanton Cove (complete) for a Lovecraftian detective twist on the formula, (and I'm hoping to publish a new version of my game where you lead a college campus to depravity soon)
I've played Wanton Cove, it's an excellent game though I'm not a fan of the forced gender-change if you want to indulge in the lewdness.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I didn't go deep into the kinks involved in my suggestions since I assumed you were looking for stuff to look at. For the benefits of others:

Village of Nightmares:
  • You are a sex demon sent to corrupt a whole town into more sex demons.
  • Incidental gender change in the prologue (you essentially play the corrupted entity that's taken over the old person), all male characters ultimately become on-demand futanari as part of the corruption.
  • Sex is almost all female x futanari.
  • Body odder and armpit fetishes are present, only focused on in a few scenes that can be skimmed through but not avoided.
  • All sex scenes are basically mandatory, but mostly follow themes.
Flesh Cult:
  • You are a sex demon who finds other people to turn into your sex slaves and sex warriors.
  • Sex is mandatory, but you can choose whoever you want to have sex with and what transformations they ultimately get.
  • Most content is procedural and emergent.
  • Any pairings you want or don't want.
Seeds of Chaos:
  • You play a hero and his wife who're forced to serve demons, sinking into corruption over time.
  • All sex is optional with clear telegraphing what to expect before you opt-in.
  • Wide variety of fetishes, including a significant amount of optional niche Nice Time for Roo or cuckoldry that can be completely turned off if you want.
  • Most pairings are available, but the majority of content is m/f. Few scenes do not involve either the hero or his wife.
  • Incomplete, the PCs can only become partially corrupted at present.

Reactions: Lucky-38

Lucky-38

Feb 17, 2019
I didn't go deep into the kinks involved in my suggestions since I assumed you were looking for stuff to look at. For the benefits of others:

Village of Nightmares:
  • You are a sex demon sent to corrupt a whole town into more sex demons.
  • Incidental gender change in the prologue (you essentially play the corrupted entity that's taken over the old person), all male characters ultimately become on-demand futanari as part of the corruption.
  • Sex is almost all female x futanari.
  • Body odder and armpit fetishes are present, only focused on in a few scenes that can be skimmed through but not avoided.
  • All sex scenes are basically mandatory, but mostly follow themes.
Flesh Cult:
  • You are a sex demon who finds other people to turn into your sex slaves and sex warriors.
  • Sex is mandatory, but you can choose whoever you want to have sex with and what transformations they ultimately get.
  • Most content is procedural and emergent.
  • Any pairings you want or don't want.
Seeds of Chaos:
  • You play a hero and his wife who're forced to serve demons, sinking into corruption over time.
  • All sex is optional with clear telegraphing what to expect before you opt-in.
  • Wide variety of fetishes, including a significant amount of optional niche Nice Time for Roo or cuckoldry that can be completely turned off if you want.
  • Most pairings are available, but the majority of content is m/f. Few scenes do not involve either the hero or his wife.
  • Incomplete, the PCs can only become partially corrupted at present.
Awesome! Village of Nightmares is one I haven't heard of, I'll be sure to check it out, thanks for the detailed breakdown.

art926

Sep 8, 2015
Flesh Cult is still my favorite among them. Also, you could try The Retreat from tfgames.site, but 50% of the content is gay) There is enough of straight content there too.

Reactions: Lucky-38