William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Added 5000 words to Roxy, completing Doggystyle Foreplay & Vaginal Sex There's a lot of ground to cover, but I'm making big gains. So far I'd say I'm really only 15-20% towards completion, which is a bit disheartening in a way, but my laquine lust is utterly insatiable.

Progress so far is still good, but it has to be slow, sadly, because I'm adding onto extant work and restructuring as I go.

1) Meeting Roxy, talking to her with the two base talk options, are edited and done.
2) Picking the sex option, and going through doggystyle > vaginal is good. Huge scene, with an anal bit left to do, and I wanna see how I feel throwing a third multi-dick exclusive scene into the mix.

...That's about it for now heh heh.

It's going to be long work still, but I'm happy that I overcame some sleepiness today. Will probably do more later.

But it makes an appreciable difference in the goings on. You could find some two-chit whore anywhere, fuck her until she's heavy with child, but Roxy's fucking you back. <i>And she's laughing about it.</i> "Yeah! Fuck me hard enough I'll feel it tomorrow, [pc.name]!" the adrenaline-filled rabbit cries. "Fuck me so hard that my pussy is molded…" you thrust, thrust, slap slap slap - "then- come back- and DO IT AGAIN!"

Molten-hot pussy walls stroke your laquine-taming [pc.cockNoun] {while the other{s} flop{s} around uselessly, smacking cummy reminders into her assfur}. Roxy's voice comes through between clenched teeth now, her walls clutching tighter the the more inches you sink in and claim permanently. Every inward caress is indescribably pleasant, yet also… missing something. There's some kind of irritation there, and she feels it too.

But unlike you, she knows how to deal with it.

"Fuck, do it like this, NOW!" she screams and writhes, and while she fucks you even harder than before, your subconscious finally realizes it needs to punish her pussy twice as strong. It figures the moment that you both lose yourself to reckless abandon, humping away like beasts, growing numb from the repeat thunderous impacts of [pc.raceShort] against laquine that, all of your awareness draining out the more you pound her pussy like a jackhammer…

...That someone walks in. "Woah.. Uh, sorry, you guys still aren't done?"

"GET OUT!" Roxy howls like a banshee, not deigning to look. Neither do you, still furiously savaging the bunny-bitch's flooding fuck-hole. There's a tiny 'yip' before the door slides closed again, sealing all the warm air back in. Copious juices spray your crotch with hot reminders of what you're both working towards. Muscles clench hard, and you're twitching inside on the rise to cunt-stuffing climax.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Oh snap, you took over Roxxy? I liked what Sheep-pun wrote up way back when.

Reactions: William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Oh snap, you took over Roxxy? I liked what Sheep-pun wrote up way back when.

Yep, working through stuff now. At 57 pages, she'll probably be 100 by the end. And I started at 37.

That aside, new day, new random thoughts... new poll!

https://www.strawpoll.me/17434581

In this poll, because I've been thinkin' about Rats this morning: if you enjoy the current Rat's Raiders content, which mouse do you like the most? It's something I've been meaning to ask especially since I've gotten the feeling over the months that Chocorat was most popular. This isn't a superfluous poll for just my curiosity. I don't make it a secret that I plan on making more content for them when I work on their hideout (and Mikhail, and Fleda, they'll need all new scenes).

Do cast your vote.

edit: Seems half-rat girl's really popular. Used to see the occasional blog comment about her when it was relevant. As I recall people really wanted to have Claes around the most. Chocorat is popular mostly on the discord then!

Now if only I could figure out what it is that people like about her.

Last edited:

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Yep, working through stuff now. At 57 pages, she'll probably be 100 by the end. And I started at 37.

That aside, new day, new random thoughts... new poll!

https://www.strawpoll.me/17434581

In this poll, because I've been thinkin' about Rats this morning: if you enjoy the current Rat's Raiders content, which mouse do you like the most? It's something I've been meaning to ask especially since I've gotten the feeling over the months that Chocorat was most popular. This isn't a superfluous poll for just my curiosity. I don't make it a secret that I plan on making more content for them when I work on their hideout (and Mikhail, and Fleda, they'll need all new scenes).

Do cast your vote.

edit: Seems half-rat girl's really popular. Used to see the occasional blog comment about her when it was relevant. As I recall people really wanted to have Claes around the most. Chocorat is popular mostly on the discord then!

Now if only I could figure out what it is that people like about her.
People like her the vest cause she seems to like Steele the best. Alot of people are gonna want a full waifu out of her probably.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
People like her the vest cause she seems to like Steele the best. Alot of people are gonna want a full waifu out of her probably.

Pink Rat is my bae and she has the biggest crush on a PC who is nice to her >.>

fb9fa68ff7.png

Well, it makes sense really. With Claes and Ffion they're both practically vying for attention. Half-rat girl in general, because she's a complete nymphomaniac with an utterly insatiable appetite. Guess the poll just indicates Thirst as much as it indicates popu-rat.

:ghost:

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018

fb9fa68ff7.png

Well, it makes sense really. With Claes and Ffion they're both practically vying for attention. Half-rat girl in general, because she's a complete nymphomaniac with an utterly insatiable appetite. Guess the poll just indicates Thirst as much as it indicates popu-rat.

Fair enough. Personally i hope for indepth content for both of them but they came from such dense material already I'd imagine it would suck to do.

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Fair enough. Personally i hope for indepth content for both of them but they came from such dense material already I'd imagine it would suck to do.

For what it's worth, I don't look at anything I do or will do and think the amount of work involved sucks.

Take this, for example.

Today on "Sex scenes that just can't be simple sex scenes,"

Roxy's original missionary scene was her springing the idea of collaring you while you breed her, and you could say Yes or No to that. So in my approach to the scene, I've set it up like this:

When you fuck her twice, then she prompts you with a unique bit of dialogue about an idea for a new position. When you take her up on it, you learn at the end of that scene she wants to use the collar and hold you in place while you plow her, but you can say Yes or No. If you say Yes, then that's that, you just keep doing the scene and you've agreed to it. If you say NO, then you will be prompted to say yes or No if you bring up the scene again.

And about 3000 words have been devoted to this scene, without even fucking her properly yet, just to make sure everything's consistent and has leadins.

Your face contorts with ecstasy the longer you look, and it takes the masterful bunny's tug on your leash to bring you out of the stupor. When you extend your [pc.hand] for one simple touch of laquine quim, she pushes up off you and stands, dragging on the lead hard enough that you tumble to your knees in front of that molten-hot honeypot, salivating close to her gently sloping vulva. Her black clitoris pulses its way out of the peak of her shimmery slit, resting a few inches from your nose.

"Not gonna waste this opportunity. Hope you don't mind I want your tongue in there for a bit. Gotta get me nice and ready to handle all of this," she says, touching her foot to your [pc.cockBiggest]{, and then the other{s} next to it}. {multicock: "They're each getting a go. Need to figure out which one I like best!"}

You gasp, fluids squirting from your shudderingly hot {herm: genitals /else: [pc.cocksLight]}. At first it soothes you, and then it agitates you. You're totally entranced with it, happily coiling your [pc.arms] around her waist and diving into that immaculately ripe crease. Sweet little murmurs float from your lips when your [pc.tongue] unravels {far enough to reach your crotch}. The tip of your maw-muscle doesn't have to wiggle long to squeeze into Roxy's plush folds, instantly showering in a drizzle of sweet, feminine treat.

<i>Yank.</i> "Don't be so damn slow, Steele. Shove it all the way in me!" You gladly obey, packing her pussy with every inch of your tongue{ - of which you have plenty. The length and width of your oral organ would shame a lot of dicks out there!} Roxy's fingers slither {across your scalp/through your [pc.hair]}, demanding you thrust -- you do, vigorously.

You swallow for air, something made a little difficult by the tautness of your collar and the position you're in, rapidly stroking her sapphic skin in fat, nirvana-seeking licks. Muscles once strained and reflexively tight relax and you're able to bob your head back and forth while you happily gurgle and suckle. It's hard to believe how sexually frustrated you were just moments ago, and now your whole body has been tamed by the infinite power of girlspunk.

Roxy scythes your head between her thick-furred thighs, blocking off even more air while thumbing one of her tight, jutting nipples. It's not long before her soaked, unfurled cunt locks itself against your [pc.lips], depositing a fresh orgasm onto your taste buds. Ribbons of hot bunny-girl tang trickle down your esophagus, warming your throat on the way to your tingling stomach. You can identify a little sweat in her rich flavor, and no shortage of mind-muddling fragrance.

"Shit, [pc.name], you keep that up and I'm gonna start wondering why the hell I don't hire you as a post-game pussylicker," she snerks. "Aw fuck, I better not get too attached to that idea. I don't want any of the other girls finding out you're this good. Let's just keep this between us, eh?"

Her pussy smashes against your face, and all of her leaking juices seep into your {fur/pores}. You ease out those snaking streams with several gropes to her butt, tickling her hypersensitive clit with the flat of your tongue. The tip of your fleshy length stretches deep into Roxy's pussy, {pressing against her cervix / unable to reach her womb}. Her grip on your head {animal/sylvan: and [pc.ear]} tightens hard enough to make you wince and yelp into her intoxicating box.

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

fb9fa68ff7.png

I'm torn between the white hair half breed, and multiple mouse boys at once. Gave the vote for her due to being singular. I like her eager, nympho like hunger followed with snuggle aftermath. Her torso and head region lacking body hair are on tune with my desires as well. The boys, on the other hand, being shy and small are fun to tease while they earnestly take in my fem PC's attributes and get overwhelmed by them.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
For what it's worth, I don't look at anything I do or will do and think the amount of work involved sucks.

Take this, for example.
I more meant looking towards a new project and being daunted by the work you'll need to put in. Like a ranked run in FE7. Its fun, but something you brace yourself for.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
It'll be time for another progress report soon and I feel like I've had no time this month :(

But I just wanted to say that Laquine Preg, according to DZ, is almost there. All that's left, I'm told, are L.D.C. + Shock Hopper impregnating the PC. Bunny babies soon!

Roxy's progress could also be a bit better, but I've been been drawn into doing random this or that. Patreon story will be posted before the end of the month, too.

That's all for now, just a less than productive cozy month :confused:

Oh and I almost forgot, we're getting some ART

IMG_0343.jpg

Last edited:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks for the heads up. That's wonderful news, for those of us who're eagerly awaiting Laquine pregnancy and all of your other great content you've worked on these past few months.
Thanks also to DrunkZombie for their efforts on the coding.
Don't worry too much about the slowed progress on Roxy... shit happens, and no-one in their right mind would fault you at this point if you were just taking a break.

Lastly, that is some astounding Rodenian art, aside from her hand. It just needs to be scaled down a little, hand width wise. I love the look of happy devotion that she has on her face.

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Awww thats an adorable picture right there. *chuckles*
Progress happens when it happens. Take it from me, I work for an author I know how it goes.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. That's wonderful news, for those of us who're eagerly awaiting Laquine pregnancy and all of your other great content you've worked on these past few months.
Thanks also to DrunkZombie for their efforts on the coding.
Don't worry too much about the slowed progress on Roxy... shit happens, and no-one in their right mind would fault you at this point if you were just taking a break.

Lastly, that is some astounding Rodenian art, aside from her hand. It just needs to be scaled down a little, hand width wise. I love the look of happy devotion that she has on her face.
Hand looks about right. Her arm's size is hard to discern because its sinking into the leg.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
It is a well drawn hand, I didn't say it wasn't. Just that it's a little wide for a female hand. I merely pointed it out as something the original artist could improve on.
This is a very minor criticism considering the fact that hands and feet are two of the most difficult things to get right in drawing.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Is the shock hopper is available for repeat sex?

It is planned, the more thought I've put into it the more I think it's best to wait for the final deck (i.e where all the gang hideouts are) and not put her on the Rec Deck. I think L.D.C. will end up a wall slut though if you want to cumdump him.

Speaking of the Hopper, I had a writeboner last year where I wrote a ballnosis scene for her that I can easily translate into game parsing. You can keep on topping her but depending on your actions after the boss fight (and your sex encounter) then you can influence your topping/bottoming with her.

Either way, you'll still be able to have kids from both of them :)

edit: Oh and interacting with her will be important for recruiting Leila.

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It is planned, the more thought I've put into it the more I think it's best to wait for the final deck (i.e where all the gang hideouts are) and not put her on the Rec Deck. I think L.D.C. will end up a wall slut though if you want to cumdump him.

Speaking of the Hopper, I had a writeboner last year where I wrote a ballnosis scene for her that I can easily translate into game parsing. You can keep on topping her but depending on your actions after the boss fight (and your sex encounter) then you can influence your topping/bottoming with her.

Either way, you'll still be able to have kids from both of them :)

Thanks for letting me know cuz I remember when she was first released in the backers update, I saw that she’s gonna be a fuck buddy, and when she was out on public patch I didn’t see it was mentioned so I was just making sure

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
with that i assume we can expect it very soon?

It's near.

In before people complain about long gestation times.

Base gestation time is 180 days before speed modifiers. Better hook up with some Laquine Ears or take some Motherhusks!

(And there'll be a lot of nursery interactions when your children reach advanced age, one year, then three years. Make sure to keep having kids, gotta repopulate the laquine race and save them from the plague with superior CEO genes.)

Last edited: