New Games (2019)

Broedsgaard

Feb 1, 2019
So, what games does the Fenoxo community have an interest in for 2019. Personally I have been looking forward to quite a few blasts from the past coming back this year. Like Resident Evil 2 and CTR.

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015
These are my top 5 atm

1.Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
2.Doom Eternal
3.Luigi’s Mansion 3
4.Days Gone
5.Devil May Cry 5

Last edited:

Broedsgaard

Feb 1, 2019
I'm kind of shocked they are actually giving so much love to a spin off, Nintendo only really seems to give Mario Party and Mario Kart that sort of attention.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
For games that are out Kingdom Hearts 3 and Resident Evil 2. For upcoming games Sekiro, Left Alive, DMC 5 and Code Vein.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Playing Kingdom Hearts 3 right now, even though I need to play RDR2, Spider-Man, Nier Automata, Resident Evil 2, and a couple others.

I'm looking forward to Sekiro, Devil May Cry 5, Death Stranding(even though there's no release date I'm positive it'll be mid-late 2019), I'd love to get Final Fantasy Zodiac Age though I don't think it's coming to PS4, Outer Worlds, Code Vein, and probably Indivisible and Catherine.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Never played Tales of Vesperia before, so I'm enjoying the rerelease.
Playing Kingdom Hearts 3 right now, even though I need to play RDR2, Spider-Man, Nier Automata, Resident Evil 2, and a couple others.
Nier Automata is pretty great, but be sure to finish up to ending C; E if you can. Route B is just a new perspective but doesn't add too much, so I think a lot of people drop the game there. Persevere and rush it if you have too, C is the other half of the story, and makes up for it.

Broedsgaard

Feb 1, 2019
Man, Nier Automata truly was a fine gem, maybe even the best game of 2017, i do wonder if Platinum Games have anything in store for 2019.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I'd love to get Final Fantasy Zodiac Age though I don't think it's coming to PS4,

If this is FFXII you are talking about it's been out on PS4 since mid 2017.

Man, Nier Automata truly was a fine gem, maybe even the best game of 2017, i do wonder if Platinum Games have anything in store for 2019.

The only game by them with a 2019 release date is Babylon's Fall, which is being published alongside Square Enix. Bayonetta 3 and Granblue Fantasy: Relink have no confirmed year release. Not counting the phone games.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
I'm soooooper hyped for Sekiro, Ghosts of Tsushima, and that Death Stranding. Sekiro seems to be as close as we'll get to another Tenchu game from From Software.

Broedsgaard

Feb 1, 2019
I'm kind of disappointed with Sekiro i was hoping From Software would produce another Armored Core after Dark Souls 3. However i was at least hoping for AC or a follow up to Bloodborne. So i'm not really sure if i wanna get it.

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
...i was hoping From Software would produce another Armored Core after Dark Souls 3.
I've waited years for this, but have since lost hope. In Verdict Day, I was the head of a pretty solid clan that had a nice group of cool people. I ended up playing as the Operator a lot, but I actually enjoyed being able to watch my mates and provide important intel.

On the field, I often enjoyed using a medium bipedal AC and tried to push as much firepower and agility as possible for medium-close ranged engagements.

There are other mecha games available, but none of them really hit the mark like Armored Core did. I wish there were more of these.

Broedsgaard

Feb 1, 2019
I've seen and read that Toshifumi Nabeshima (The director of Armored Core) was working on a new mech game, however it also seems to feature some third person shooter segments and i'm not really sure how to feel about it. At this point i'm only really looking forward to Three Kingdoms this year.Three Kingdoms.png

Reactions: Gigas_Magus

Broedsgaard

Feb 1, 2019
Ah man, just as things were starting to look good. So it seems Three Kingdoms got pushed way back, but hey at least we got a pretty neat trailer while we wait.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Yeah that's not gonna happen anytime soon, chief. Ignore what Reddit tells you, games are more popular and more profitable than ever.
All we need to do is make loot boxes illegal. AAA companies will fold over night.

Broedsgaard

Feb 1, 2019
Aren't they pretty much trying to sustain an impossible growth rate, by using micro transactions and other scummy tactics to rake in as much money as possible.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Aren't they pretty much trying to sustain an impossible growth rate, by using micro transactions and other scummy tactics to rake in as much money as possible.
Jim Stirling has been discussing that stuff for some time now. Best to take a look at his videos if you want more context.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Going to say, I'm interested in that Astral Chain Platinum games showed at Nintendo Direct. With that and Babylon Falls, Platinum games will likely have some interesting games this year. Now we just need to know when will Bayonetta 3 release.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Aion 2 rumors are going around. I'm intrigued enough that I'd be willing to buy it day 1 (which is more than could be said of Fallout 76, Anthem, and likely TES7/Starfield)

(I suppose its kinda twisted that I'd put Aion as an IP above Bethesda's lineup.)

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I'm waiting for a few personal interests between education-related stress periods.

- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Code: Vein
- Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
- Oninaki
- Also Tales of Vesperia and God Eater 3 once they get cheaper.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
- Also Tales of Vesperia and God Eater 3 once they get cheaper.
Hmmm I assume that's on PC then cause they have it listed on Steam which also happens to be on my wishlist, few more months and we'll have the summer sale rolling around. I'm genuinely surprised they haven't put Tales of the Abyss up there seeing how popular it was, heck they even made a friggin anime out of it.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Sekiro is pretty great, but I despise the spear enemies. They're ridiculously strong, even the giant drunk boss was way easier. Doesn't help that I hadn't died once before seeing one, making it feel all the worse.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I'm potentially buying Borderlands 3 if it's released this year, but I'm likely gonna wait a year after release for some good reviews and a decent sale. I suspect the series is going to suffer some serious Flanderization. Those two anime blowjobs in the trailer don't exactly inspire confidence either, compared to Jack.