Dual genital spots

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
Hear me out, i know some people like taur and some people don't and the game is more geared to bipedal players with some content either blocked or not written for taurs, would the solution of dual genitals be able to alleviate the problem? That way if a character does not except taur because of genital location but has dual genitals( waist genital spot and hind leg genital spot) it can see the waist genital spot and the event can be carried out and vice versa.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Easy to say, not easy to implement or account for and is likely to be even more ignored than taurism is now.

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
Easy to say, not easy to implement or account for and is likely to be even more ignored than taurism is now.
I'm not saying that it would be popular, it's a niche thing like taurism but since taurism is implemented in the game(either by accident or mistake) it is kinda harsh to implement something but then bar a good portion of things for people using it.

If it's just a troublesome thing to do why have it still remain in the game? I didn't pay attention in my programming class which I regret doing but my teacher said if your gonna program something, always make sure that it's user friendly and if you program it, make sure that everything you use has a purpose for your goal, if it's not doing anything for you or the user, don't insert it in.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
I'm not saying that it would be popular, it's a niche thing like taurism but since taurism is implemented in the game(either by accident or mistake) it is kinda harsh to implement something but then bar a good portion of things for people using it.

If it's just a troublesome thing to do why have it still remain in the game? I didn't pay attention in my programming class which I regret doing but my teacher said if your gonna program something, always make sure that it's user friendly and if you program it, make sure that everything you use has a purpose for your goal, if it's not doing anything for you or the user, don't insert it in.
It's easy to program, but not everyone has the motivation to actually write taur content. This idea, however, would not be a good idea. It's a logistical nightmare to have both front genitalia and rear ones.

Reactions: Charm

Vadue

Feb 25, 2019
Hear me out, i know some people like taur and some people don't and the game is more geared to bipedal players with some content either blocked or not written for taurs, would the solution of dual genitals be able to alleviate the problem? That way if a character does not except taur because of genital location but has dual genitals( waist genital spot and hind leg genital spot) it can see the waist genital spot and the event can be carried out and vice versa.

From a strictly RP since, if a NPC dislikes centaurs, simply adding a second set of genitals should not fix this. Their problem is not that your package is attached to your rear, and is more about the fact the PC is half horse. From a writing since, this is also a difficult solution. Centaur and regular scenes require Steele to be positioned differently -kind of hard to safely sit on someones face as a horse- and are written differently as well.

TLDR: Giving Centaur Steele normal humanoid genitals as well does not solve the core problems with supporting taur characters, it just adds more.

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
From a strictly RP since, if a NPC dislikes centaurs, simply adding a second set of genitals should not fix this. Their problem is not that your package is attached to your rear, and is more about the fact the PC is half horse. From a writing since, this is also a difficult solution. Centaur and regular scenes require Steele to be positioned differently -kind of hard to safely sit on someones face as a horse- and are written differently as well.

TLDR: Giving Centaur Steele normal humanoid genitals as well does not solve the core problems with supporting taur characters, it just adds more.

"Centaur and regular scenes require Steele to be positioned differently -kind of hard to safely sit on someones face as a horse- and are written differently as well."

i would have to politely disagree with this statement, as i understand genital placement being a problem but saying because its hard to safely sit on someones face as a horse--it just doesn't make sense. Literally, its fiction its literally similar to pen and paper games, your only limited to what you can imagine, so in a setting with high tech and fantasy , that kind of reasoning doesn't make sense to me. If the game went for realism then yes, that point would be valid since a real horse falling on a human would be extremely dangerous and potentially lead to broken bones or death.However, carring a 45 foot long schlong around would also be a hazard as well and its not in the game. Plus if they have the ability for anti grav bras and underwear, i dont think its something that can be said as valid.

I mean i get the positioning part you know cause its literally one position their isnt really a great amount of choice in positions so its like horse doggystyle.Coding is a valid reason cause its hard to do, im trying to learn and it gives me a headache in the first 2 minutes so thats understandable

<Snippity-snip-snip-snippies> Literally, its fiction its literally similar to pen and paper games, your only limited to what you can imagine... <Snippy-snip>

This is the truth of the entire conversation. Nobody...you, I, others can say we can realistically put ourselves into the place of a 'Taur. It's simply beyond the scope of plain Jane human writers and participants as we stroke along to reading our win/loss sex fantasy. It's not that anyone doesn't want to write 'taur smut. We simply don't know how to. We cannot convey an experiential scene that satisfies our inner monkey brains yet also cater to those with expansive imaginations that conveys satisfaction as a half feral beast.

Sure, I can see the appeal. I can try to wrap my noggin around it - but I am a simple Space Kitsune (tm) and prefer bipedal action with my naughties in the right space and place as that is what is the most familiar. Being happily endowed enough to turn a 'taur upside down and dick smack her in the face afterwards is bonus - but being in the position of the allegory (whatever)-'Taur myself is simply too foreign to appreciate or commit to digital literature.