Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
09f2c94cd60bd7464e9e2068462b5d4a.png

Reactions: Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Weird. For some reason I didn't get alerts that people had posted ITT and thus never bothered to look. They're not even in my alert list when I go there now. Still says my thread is Watched though...

What are your planned projects in 2019?
The specifics are really up to my Patrons. But for generalities, I'd quite like to do a bunch of Haley/Amber stuff for TiTS; crew scenes/possible pregnancy for the former and just more sex and hanging out for the latter.
As for stuff that's already in the writing pipeline, there'll be the massive Lund expansion as aforementioned and the snekwife character I've worked a bunch on.
Then there's material that's submitted but not in yet - my Siegwulfe expansion's been held up by Geddy working on ship stuff, and Fen is working on a bunch of my War'gii Hold content atm. Behind that, there's Saha the alcoholic kitty, making a bet with Haley, and the Ziresh stuff where you go hunting with Syri.

Soulsbane

Aug 24, 2018
This Just an observation really but it seems that ship stuff is turning into quite ordeal especially with crew system from the sounds of it

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Just an idle though, but have you ever considered writing scenes for Jerynn? Being thematically up your alley and all.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Just an idle though, but have you ever considered writing scenes for Jerynn? Being thematically up your alley and all.
Yeah, but having talked to Geddy about it Jerynn is pretty much considered complete. Definitely not looking to push someone to write for their character lol

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
out of curiosity Wsan, were you involved in writing any scenes for the Korgii Hold invansion? Like dialogue for Lund? Or is the invasion more centered around the Milodans with the Korgonnes off to the side?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
out of curiosity Wsan, were you involved in writing any scenes for the Korgii Hold invansion? Like dialogue for Lund? Or is the invasion more centered around the Milodans with the Korgonnes off to the side?
Yeah heaps. I wrote a whole bunch of the milodan shit myself. Think it was the War-Lion and the Infiltrator? This was a long time ago now.

Reactions: PriyaX

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I am most interested in this Milodan War-Lion and Infiltrator.
Fen's been coding them on streams if you want to see them before they get completed implemented. They're good boys.

Reactions: BoomstickN7

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I wonder who the next Big Beefy Boy™ will be.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Like, for the WHOLE invasion or just for the enemy encounters?
He didn't write the whole thing and the whole thing isn't done yet. Fen is writing some of the last bits as he implements the finished ones.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I already made an announcement post on Patreon so now I can't be bothered making a big one here: I've been hired by Fen/Savin to write/code for TiTS/CoC2 and am closing commissions indefinitely as a result. Anyone with ongoing commissions will still get their stuff. Anyone with remaining wordcount purchased from me will also get their stuff. That's it folks, thanks for tuning in.

Like, for the WHOLE invasion or just for the enemy encounters?
Not up to me to throw the whole thing up there, lol. But I'll go find the infiltrator and war-lion docs.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Hey congratulations man! Sucks your closing commisions though. Will your patreon still be up with previews or...?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Weird. For some reason I didn't get alerts that people had posted ITT and thus never bothered to look. They're not even in my alert list when I go there now. Still says my thread is Watched though...

The specifics are really up to my Patrons. But for generalities, I'd quite like to do a bunch of Haley/Amber stuff for TiTS; crew scenes/possible pregnancy for the former and just more sex and hanging out for the latter.
As for stuff that's already in the writing pipeline, there'll be the massive Lund expansion as aforementioned and the snekwife character I've worked a bunch on.
Then there's material that's submitted but not in yet - my Siegwulfe expansion's been held up by Geddy working on ship stuff, and Fen is working on a bunch of my War'gii Hold content atm. Behind that, there's Saha the alcoholic kitty, making a bet with Haley, and the Ziresh stuff where you go hunting with Syri.
Thanks wsan I can't wait for more amber stuff

Reactions: Wsan

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
When you wanted the Haley sub stuff to win but you also had to make another vote so something actually won... It was for the greater good!

Reactions: gena138 and Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
So every so often Adj does a bust for a character that's so good it needs writing - like Milly - and in this case it's Kelly. So, I'm gonna do a scene where she doms you juuust a little while you blow her bottom hyper cock and jack off the top one. Expect size play and copious amounts of honey-swallowing ending in a glazed Steele inside and outside. Might also do a SnakeByte variant where you take both of them in your throat and get jackhammered into the bed while she blows you up like a blimp.

Side note, I updated/finished the Dosed-up Korgonne Girl on Patreon. She's got support for dicks, hyper dicks, and vaginas.

Status
Not open for further replies.