Frog girls of Mhen'ga sex expac (rejected)

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
will the fuck scene lead to actual preg content?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
While it can use some lubricant and tuning I think it is a good thing to work on overall.

Last edited:

Vadue

Feb 25, 2019
Hello, I like your work so far! I have gone to the Google-Docs and added a few changes I think help accentuate the story you are telling. I'll probably take another pass tomorrow. Let me know if you like what I've added, i'm gonna be bouncing through the forms this week offering suggestions.

Vadue

Feb 25, 2019
Ostensibly yes but not that will go to your nursery. Im working on a pc frog preg for the tainted versions. Frog preg goes by so fast and there are enough of them that you wouldnt see them while they're pregnant

If it happens so fast then perhaps Steele could be given the fertilized eggs immediately. Kind of like how some fish lay the eggs, then have them fertilized. End of a scene like this Steele could be given say, a handful (3-8), of eggs which he puts in a pond at the nursery where they hatch into tadpoles.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
If it happens so fast then perhaps Steele could be given the fertilized eggs immediately. Kind of like how some fish lay the eggs, then have them fertilized. End of a scene like this Steele could be given say, a handful (3-8), of eggs which he puts in a pond at the nursery where they hatch into tadpoles.
Would need to stay hydrated. Shoving them up a sufficiently wet cooch will suffice in my book.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Wouldn't you say a nursery probe could handle the problem? At the most, you'd have to give the nursedroid more specific instructions to outfit the probe properly, yeah?
Yeah, but where's the fun in that? It could be in silly mode then I guess if we're going to go the boring route.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Just thinking of all the vagina-less PCs here.
The ass is warm and moist. And the eggs should be fine if you're loose enough. Frog gal could help loosen ya up with her tongue and then bipidi bapidi boo problem solved.

Vadue

Feb 25, 2019
The ass is warm and moist. And the eggs should be fine if you're loose enough. Frog gal could help loosen ya up with her tongue and then bipidi bapidi boo problem solved.
I'd say that handing them off to the Steele Probe is the better approach. These wouldn't be like other eggs in the game where when hatched into a fully formed kid. Frogs go through a cycle in which being in lots of water is a key part. So unless you want to keep about a gallon of water and a bunch of tadpoles inside of you, or give the Kerokora a life cycle which skips this, letting the Steele probe scoop them up is the best choice.

Taken directly from the Kerokora Codex:

Upon being fertilized, the kerokoras will begin to develop an eggsack with anywhere from two to six eggs. After a relatively short initial gestation period of two weeks, the eggs are laid, generally in shallow, swampy water. These eggs typically hatch about a month later.

Kerokoras young are born without limbs, and with a long tail, and spend the first year of their development in water, before their limbs develop and they join the tribe in the trees. They reach full adulthood shortly after growing their arms and legs, and are able to breed soon after that, though most wait several years before contributing to the tribe.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Hello, I like your work so far! I have gone to the Google-Docs and added a few changes I think help accentuate the story you are telling. I'll probably take another pass tomorrow. Let me know if you like what I've added, i'm gonna be bouncing through the forms this week offering suggestions.
Thank you I will take a look at them. Took a look nice work some great stuff in those edits.

Last edited:

Vento

Mar 18, 2017
Interesting scenes. I did a first pass edit correcting some minor punctuation, grammar and (in a couple of places) sentence structure errors. Hope it helps.

Vento

Mar 18, 2017
Made a second pass to tie up some more minor errors and polish some of the sentences.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
So an update. The expac was rejected due to some awkward writing, but it was decent and would have made in for the early coc1 days. So i will give it another go in the future. Thank you all for the help.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So an update. The expac was rejected due to some awkward writing, but it was decent and would have made in for the early coc1 days. So i will give it another go in the future. Thank you all for the help.
Best of luck to ya, my friend

A

Athena

I do so hope you make another attempt in the future. I was looking forward to this one and quite liked the scenes you wrote up. I always felt that the Kerokoras could use more scenes. They aren't a common encounter, but it's easy to burn out when there's only a scene or two to engage with.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I do so hope you make another attempt in the future. I was looking forward to this one and quite liked the scenes you wrote up. I always felt that the Kerokoras could use more scenes. They aren't a common encounter, but it's easy to burn out when there's only a scene or two to engage with.
I've gotten good feedback. So i'm deciding weather or not to edit and it or start over. Either way i'm working on a short coc2 project atm. I might come back to it soonish. But i wouldn't hold your breath.