Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
are snek bebies a thing with snek waifu?
Yeah, though due to logistics probably only if you're the one breeding her because
a) the snek pregnancy is via laying eggs
b) the PC is 95% of the time, a biped
c) I don't want to write a PC pregnancy for nagas only unless it's a specific request by the commissioner
So snek baby can happen but with some caveats.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Bipeds can lay eggs, usually?
Yeah but the idea of the PC laying an actual egg from her (or his) womb is pretty alien in a very literal sense when every other pregnancy they go through is live birth except for the aliens that put their non-fertilized eggs inside you like Nyrea, or lay them wherever in your body. Actually creating an egg inside you then laying it is pretty strongly against the grain and weird. Of course, there might be a sexual angle to explore there given that being forced to carry her egg(s) despite your biology is like a form of domination in itself, but I dunno.

Reactions: cyo and valkyr42

Ideo

May 30, 2016
Yeah but the idea of the PC laying an actual egg from her (or his) womb is pretty alien in a very literal sense when every other pregnancy they go through is live birth except for the aliens that put their non-fertilized eggs inside you like Nyrea, or lay them wherever in your body. Actually creating an egg inside you then laying it is pretty strongly against the grain and weird. Of course, there might be a sexual angle to explore there given that being forced to carry her egg(s) despite your biology is like a form of domination in itself, but I dunno.

There already is a pregnancy where the pc produces eggs regardless of their body type. Raskvel can impregnate you with sperm and the eggs develop naturally. The frostwyrm can do the same. I think the idea that the pc can produce eggs if they are impregnated by an egg laying race was assumed as valid in Fen games.
The same could happen in COC with basilisks and Benoit if I recall correctly.

Still, you are the author and it is your character so it should be your decision.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
There already is a pregnancy where the pc produces eggs regardless of their body type. Raskvel can impregnate you with sperm and the eggs develop naturally. The frostwyrm can do the same. I think the idea that the pc can produce eggs if they are impregnated by an egg laying race was assumed as valid in Fen games.

Hmm, fair enough. Just wasn't aware of any prior examples. I stand corrected, then; should probably be okay.

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
@Wsan I noticed a few errors in the Patron doc for Lost in Space Ausar edition but the doc wasn’t set up for suggestions. Just some small stuff like there were two references to the queen “tiptoeing” to give you a kiss and the princess doing the same. Should probably be a height check in both instances.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
@Wsan I noticed a few errors in the Patron doc for Lost in Space Ausar edition but the doc wasn’t set up for suggestions. Just some small stuff like there were two references to the queen “tiptoeing” to give you a kiss and the princess doing the same. Should probably be a height check in both instances.
Thanks. I don't take public edits/comments on my documents, but noted; the writing in some of it is extremely old and before I knew much about TiTS stuff. I'll rectify it the next time I'm working on it.

For today's writing, I present you with another small preview of a Patreon doc, this one from the Syri/Milomom/Milodaughter/PC 4some (100% no incest involved). It's about a milodan fertility priestess and her daughter.

Leaning forward you catch the young milodan girl by surprise with a kiss, her bright blue feline eyes widening before you gently push her to the ground. Ziresh grabs your waist tightly before her grip relaxes, her eyes slowly fluttering closed as she turns to putty in your skillful hands. She doesn't seem particularly practiced but she knows enough to let you take the lead with your tongue and your fingers, spreading her plump legs underneath you.

If that woman Syri is feeling up really is Ziresh's mother, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Ziresh is soft and thick, the black areolae on her lush breasts hiding two inverted nipples that slowly begin to make their appearance as you heat her up. Soon enough they're hard and jutting outwards, enough for you to gently take one of the firm protrusions between your fingers and squeeze her. Ziresh moans into your open mouth - she likes that.

You're about to blow her mind, then. Reaching up with your other hand you softly scratch her behind the ear, her back arching instinctively as she sighs in pleasure, utterly relaxed in your arms. While you've got her distracted your hand roams from her breasts down to the thick tuft of white fur on her pubic mound, sliding over her onyx-black pussylips. Already slick with her arousal, you slip your fingers between them and gently run them up her sensitive folds.

"Oohh," she gasps in your ear, clutching you tight. "Oh!"

Ziresh dances against you, her hips rolling upwards and her back arching into the air as you slowly circle her stiff little clitty with your fingertip, her furred legs alternating between straightening and wrapping around your own. She can't seem to decide whether to pull you closer or lay back and revel in the pleasure, stuck halfway between her body and her mind. That's okay, you'll decide for her.

If you've read Savin's story posted on the blog a little while back, you'll recognise these two characters. If not, here's your chance. https://www.fenoxo.com/story-the-thiccness-from-outer-space/

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Bringing up the fact that Shekka eggs is a thing doesn't really fix the issue of a human Steele popping out eggs. No how biology works but at least we have precedent that it's been thrown out the window.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Finished my Patreon scene for the month, which was the "Milomom and Daughter x Syri and PC 4some" scene. Y'all can see it in its finished form over on my Patreon or in-game soon. It accommodates for people who have 0, 1, or 2+ dicks, enjoy.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Finished my Patreon scene for the month, which was the "Milomom and Daughter x Syri and PC 4some" scene. Y'all can see it in its finished form over on my Patreon or in-game soon. It accommodates for people who have 0, 1, or 2+ dicks, enjoy.
Nice! What's next?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Gonna make a start on the Lund stuff and work through this month's Patreon comms, probably!
cat_heart.jpg

Reactions: Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I've now officially started the "Lund doesn't Fuck Off" expansion, wherein you tell him to Fuck Off the moment you meet him and he gets mad about it - surprising, I know. This is intended to be a massive commission. I have no idea what Lund's current wordcount is thanks to me working across like 7 different documents because I hate scrolling, but this will probably be 30k or more words. You can check out the start of it on my Patreon if you'd like to preview the content; I have the skeleton up so you can get a good look at what most of his content's going to be like. There'll be multiple loss scenes before you're properly broken in and conversely, you will also be able to break him down via combat and set him upon the submission path (if we can make that work. I know geddy did some rearranging of Lund's code to make it less of a mess, so we'll see). Either way, you'll be able to make him your bitch or become a bitch yourself.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Oh, a fellow Miranda fan. Fuck, I miss that character. There were a couple of things I really loved about FoE and she was one of them. The intro was one of the others.
Yup, I'm usually not into furry characters, but every one of her scenes were so hot. She's probably my favourite character in the whole Fen branch of smut games. Kia was so sweet as well. How about Lagon, the rapey-dommy rabbit king? He seems right up your alley.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Hey Wsan I'm sorry if I'm turning into "that guy", but do you have an estimate of how long the Lund expansion would take? Cause I'm just so hype for it man, 30k words, say at rate of 2-3k a day, that put it somewhere in early to mid January? Please tell me it's close... I'll write it myself if need be but PLEASE don't deny me this!!

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Yup, I'm usually not into furry characters, but every one of her scenes were so hot. She's probably my favourite character in the whole Fen branch of smut games. Kia was so sweet as well. How about Lagon, the rapey-dommy rabbit king? He seems right up your alley.
He was cool but Miranda was far and away my fav part of it.

Why did FoE’s development stop? I’ve never been able to figure that out cuz Alkahest seemed to just disappear after that.
It was Alder, not Alkahest, and it was because he wanted to take a break. He's still around these days and doing stuff, just not game stuff.

Hey Wsan I'm sorry if I'm turning into "that guy", but do you have an estimate of how long the Lund expansion would take? Cause I'm just so hype for it man, 30k words, say at rate of 2-3k a day, that put it somewhere in early to mid January? Please tell me it's close... I'll write it myself if need be but PLEASE don't deny me this!!
It's not even your commission bud, calm down. It's going to take months. I have plenty of other commitments that come before finishing it.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Chilllllllll
gray-and-white-cat-asleep-with-whiskers-out.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.