Found a Bug regarding the Amarok

Rommy Winterlight

Dec 15, 2018
After some time I finally decided to playsome coc again. Soon I reached the glacial rift and there I faced the Amarok. Since it's the first time I've seen it, I fought it. first I normally lost due to K.O. on the second run I decided to force the lust to 100. so I clicked "fantasize". and suddenly no text. "next" button was clickable but it changed nothing. Ended up needing to reload the page.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
If anything you'd rather post this in the right thread at least. You're more likely to get more response there, and it's less clutter on the forum. Even better you could post it on the discord they seem to frequent for a quicker proper response.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil

Rommy Winterlight

Dec 15, 2018
If anything you'd rather post this in the right thread at least. You're more likely to get more response there, and it's less clutter on the forum. Even better you could post it on the discord they seem to frequent for a quicker proper response.

Until now I honestly never knew that I was playing a mod of it. Just looked it up. Always used the most current version of the game that came out on a site I play it on, well, the more you learn^^

Just from that line alone I could see that you still use a browser to play flash, please use this instead.
Flash is being phased out of most browser due to it's reliability for security risks and the such, so use the projector instead.

Thank you. I will probably do that then.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Until now I honestly never knew that I was playing a mod of it. Just looked it up. Always used the most current version of the game that came out on a site I play it on

Here's a quick "assortment" of the mods that are currently in development:

-Revamp Mod: The most well known in this comunity, just a "more to do" type of mod. Adds some new characters, expands on existing ones, adds quality of life improvements, that sort of thing.

-Xianxia Mod: Currently THE mod with the most content... on the messiest of the bunch really, it's inspired by japanese novels and the such to add a bunch of new content, improves old systems and add new ones.

-Endless Journey (Discord): My favorite so far, does most of the things the Revamp mod has covered, but adds some (although changed) content from the Xianxia as well, though it has the least amount of content than the others right now.

-HGG Mod (Discord): Uses the Xianxia Mod as a "base", although it expands a lot more than that one. Keep in mind this mod has some *cough underage content cough*.

You can find the link for the Discord here