What Content Would You Like Added?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
She's already relatively feature complete. I think its a mistake to perceive this lack of mention as lack of appetite or interest. She simply succeeds at presenting her content in a setting where vary few NPCs can rival her content quality and quantity. She does have some loose ends, but these are incredibly minor by Fengame standards.

Dec 11, 2018
I think it would be cool if you could form parties with your crew members to help you fight. There could even be slight changes to certain scenes depending on who's with you.

Reactions: Addis

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I think it would be cool if you could form parties with your crew members to help you fight. There could even be slight changes to certain scenes depending on who's with you.

I really would like to see the option to bring one Crew member with you to join in battle... and also join in sex scenes, say for instance rap- err, combat losses.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Wasn't giving Horista to Reaha going to be a thing?

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I defer you to the response I got when I asked for music in the game, "open your own damn sound/music player and do it yourself."
Oh I was just making a joke because of Warrior of Virtue's comment to let you fight in groups with your crewmembers.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I really would like to see the option to bring one Crew member with you to join in battle... and also join in sex scenes, say for instance rap- err, combat losses.
This isn't going to happen, because it would require all existing content (including bad ends) to account for the contingency of having these party members. The problem becomes exponentially more complicated with each unique follower added to the mix. This kind of thing is only possible in FoE and CoC2 because they were designed to work with party mechanics from their foundation.

Currently, it *could* happen, but only in closed environments that were written with the potential party, and other party members in mind. A fairly good example of this is KaraQuest, where all scenes (smut-light as they are), are adequately prepared to deal with all allowable contingencies. Its entirely possible that such a party system might be implemented for future content, such as future planets - BUT THEY WOULD NEED TO BE PLANNED FOR FROM THE BEGINNING.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Seems like a bit of a waste to build for a second wasteland planet when so much work and time is required for planets. And one that is just an alternative to Mhen'ga.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Id love to see ferret tf in the game as Ive fallen in love with them after visting a friend who just got two and now wish to tf one of my Steeles into one

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
This would actually give a game play advantage to having gills which as far as I can tell are purely aesthetic at this point.

Careful man, Fen might deem those gills over powered and feel everyone will need them and then some how nerf and or remove them.

Reactions: Irrlicht

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Careful man, Fen might deem those gills over powered and feel everyone will need them and then some how nerf and or remove them.
There's a difference between something having an advantage in battle and something simply being useful on the field.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
It's just a joke, I doubt fens gonna nerf something that could be actually useful

But I bet if they come into play they would be used for a segment to get from one point to the other, like how wings allow you to not have to climb certain places. I would guess that they would need to have something like a segment where you would have to swim somewhere in a flooded place and if you have gills you can just go for it while others wear scuba gear.

Last edited:

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I just want Rapunzel levels of hair. The longest I can get hair length without reckless modding is down to the feet. But if I want it longer, I have to mod the save file. And while, yes, that is always an option, being able to do that in game without having to spend the time editing the file (or sometimes trying to edit it and have the save file become unreadable for some reason) is a nice feeling.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
With the whole water planet gill thing, orca and fish tf would also have to be a thing.

I just want Rapunzel levels of hair. The longest I can get hair length without reckless modding is down to the feet. But if I want it longer, I have to mod the save file. And while, yes, that is always an option, being able to do that in game without having to spend the time editing the file (or sometimes trying to edit it and have the save file become unreadable for some reason) is a nice feeling.
Just so you know, that would probably give you a disadvantage when trying to run away, escape grapple, or avoid being tripped. Then again, that probably isn't an issue huh?

StairFacts

May 5, 2017
www.furaffinity.net
We need more male crew members! I like girls with schlongs as much as the next pervert, but I want my crew to be a little more diversified in the gender department. I mean, in total there's really only three males, Ben if you choose them to be male, Kase, and a male Steele if you play as one. That's only ONE solidified male crew member! I'd also appreciate more useful crew members with technical skills, and having to budget crew slots for interesting things like encounters. Steele's ship can't possibly be that big right? It's practically the Enterprise at this point except 90% of it could be classified as a brothel. I remember a post was made on this a while ago on the blog about plans for crew slots and ship combat/upgrades but talk of that has seemingly faded away and that makes me sad.
:negativeman:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
We need more male crew members! I like girls with schlongs as much as the next pervert, but I want my crew to be a little more diversified in the gender department. I mean, in total there's really only three males, Ben if you choose them to be male, Kase, and a male Steele if you play as one. That's only ONE solidified male crew member! I'd also appreciate more useful crew members with technical skills, and having to budget crew slots for interesting things like encounters. Steele's ship can't possibly be that big right? It's practically the Enterprise at this point except 90% of it could be classified as a brothel. I remember a post was made on this a while ago on the blog about plans for crew slots and ship combat/upgrades but talk of that has seemingly faded away and that makes me sad.
:negativeman:

I sorry to tell you this. But nobody really plans on adding another dude to the crew for a while, the only guy that has been like hinted at has been Dane that's pretty much the only other guy that's been kinda hinted, I believe that someone said they wanted that dude who did Dad jokes to be a crew mate too but I don't know.

Now ship upgrades I feel might not ever come but the sidwinder I think is.

Last edited: