Looking for fun games where MC is female and can be impregnated (Monsters and Futa bonus)

Ruby078

Sep 8, 2015
As the title says I'm looking for some games that involve your as the main character are a female and can be impregnated and possibly giving birth at later points and also i would enjoy it very much if the games had monsters and futas but those are bonuses

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Newlife, Lilith's Throne, Trials in Tainted Space, Corruption of Champions, Caliross, Roundscape

Ruby078

Sep 8, 2015
Ive played all of Fenoxo's most popular games i should have said that sooner sorry but thank you i will check the others out

Ruby078

Sep 8, 2015
If anyone has any interesting and fun games like the ones mentioned please tell me because i would like as many as i can and in said games i would prefer it if the pregnancy wasn't a game over

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015

Ideo

May 30, 2016
Meltys Quest

Vitamin Quest

Drop Factory

You can find download links for all three in this list along otherside other games https://pastebin.com/h12rLEwZ
For large games like meltys quest you need to download all the parts separately and then extract them together.

Ruby078

Sep 8, 2015
For Vitamin quest and drop factory it says that RGSS202J.dll not found any way you can help me figure that out Ideo?