Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Huh... I was not aware of that." He says, rubbing his chin. "Well... I suppose being unable to fuck something while in heat would drive anyone to the point of violence." He snorts, before looking at Lauvia. "Basically, they get horny to the point they can't even think straight. Like periods, but just horniness." He says bluntly.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"I, um... horny?"
She looked both confused and embarrassed as she asked, not expecting to be so ignorant. Then again, she realized, she only learnt everything there was to know about her mother's Swamps.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu would blush to the mention of how much cock she took... it made her take a second to mourn her virginity. it wasn't really the way she wanted to lose it... Well, there was nothing for it, besides she had a far more pressing matter at had.

"O-Oh no... you're not. I mean... it hurts a little. but I-I'm indecent right now! P-Please do not open the door."

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I won't open the door if you don't want me to... but at the same time, dinner is also ready and you should really come down to eat sooner rather than later. Don't want the food to get cold no?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Horny, as in, you really, really, really need to fuck something." He frowns at her. "Did you really not know that or are was that badly disguised sarcasm?"

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Lauvia narrowed her eyes and tilted her head as she spoke.

"I learnt everything I would need to know back in my home, from poisons to potions. The nearby spiders would taunt me by saying they were "excited" or "needy". If horny is a synonymous term that you would use, I am more than able to learn this as well."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh good. You're not as dumb as you look." He snorts, shaking his head, before turning away. "Stupid wizards..." He mutters under his breath.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Pardon? If you're going to insult someone you might want to say it out loud, so as to allow for rebuttal or counter insult, thus allowing for continuation of the argument. Or instead, you could make a logical argument so as to resolve the situation."

Giving a slight frown, she'd fold her hands in front of her.

"Ignorance is different to stupidity, and I am not a wizard."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? That so? Funny. I happen to believe ignorance and stupidity are one and the same. Ignorance is a choice. Stupidity is something you're born with. Yet, all stupid people are ignorant, but not all ignorant people are stupid." He looks at her. "But you use magic, yes? And I hate magic users. Bunch of stuck up arseholes who can't even defend themselves from a wooden stick." He snorts dismissively.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Uh... um....Miss Castella....", said quietly, as she opened the door just a crack, her green eye peeking out. "I'll be honest with you.....they took my mask.... and usually i eat alone... I... I don't want people to see my face.", she said trailing off. "But, perhaps I'm being unreasonable.....", she said more to herself. She made up her mind she was going to work with some of them this was going to happen eventually.... She slowly opened the door. and then Castella could see shizu in the nightgown her rather cute face bared to her. she was blushing up a storm and felt so exposed even if she was covered.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oi! That's enough, you two," Whitney said, sharply. "You want to argue, you can take it outside. You sit at the dinner table, you mind your manners; or you can go find your own food," she finished, her tone lower but still warning.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Of course, Miss Whitney. I apologize for arguing here."
Making sure to bow her head to the farmer, she'd give the man across the table the evil eye in a sidelong glance.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shuts his mouth, and nods to Whitney. "My apologies." He mutters, glaring at Lauvia as he mouths "This isn't over!" At her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella had no idea what Shizu was talking about. She was cute and young... why hide her face? There were no scars or deformities about it so her statement just confused her more. "I'm sorry Shizu, this is obviously something very important to you but I just don't understand? Is it a cultural thing among your people to hide your face? Because from where I stand, all I see is a very cute young woman with nothing to hide." She gives her the softest, warmest smile she can muster. "And eating alone is so lonely, food should always be enjoyed with good company." She holds out her hand for Shizu. "Come, lets head down together before Draanok makes an ass of himself."

Reactions: Archangel99

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The urge to go hide her face in pillows or turn around was strong, but she resisted it. It was her first instinct, as a ninja's "true identity" is considered absolutely sacred and invaluable. to know a ninja's true face was to be able to see through every disguise one would attempt. Only others of her clan and the shogunate were allowed to see her face. But... she was in a completely different world now. Perhaps.... such tight fisted guarding of her face was not necessary here. However she felt oh so vulnerable....

But she took her hand timidly blushing at Castella's words, calling her cute like that.....

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives her hand a gentle squeeze and guides her down the stairs, making sure she doesn't fall from wobbly knees. "Easy now, no need to rush this part and take a spill." She says with a chuckle.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu would round the corner with Castella her face glowing red. She wouldn't meet anyone's eyes, not for long but she would spot Mona at the table and flush even harder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Found her, now the meal can start properly." She says while taking a seat, offering the spot next to her to Shizu.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Now you're talking," said Whitney, as she began dishing out the food in earnest.
Mona watched Shizu take her seat before speaking. "You okay there?" she asked, concern clear in her voice. "Didn't mean to lay it on you like that."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu would sit nervously looking from person to person unsure of how they'd react to seeing her face uncovered for once. She would focus on Mona and then look off to the side as she said, "I.... I..... think I'm ok. It was.... an accident. I'm n-not angery....", she said flushing very hotly. She wasn't sure what else she could say but she was glad she tried to be kind to her after she rather dramatically stole away her virginity.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella helps serve up the food, making sure everyone gets fair portions before seeing Shizu's still nervous expression. "Sweetie... I think you can relax just a little bit here. You are among friends."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Looking over at the ninja, Lauvia raised her eyebrow slightly, observing the girl. She didn't say a word, but quickly focused back on the meal, examining the food with just as much intent as she gave Shizu.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises his eyes, looks her up and down, and with nothing but a vague expression of surprise on his face, goes back to his food.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Whew, thank goodness," said the cow-woman. "I was worried I might have scared you away," she said, as she took a plate from Castella.

Meanwhile, Whitney glanced at the people poking at there food. "You all can dig in, it ain't going to change you now that it's all been cooked. And don't worry, there's nothing in it besides plain old seasonings."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm? Oh I was not worried about it changing me Whitney. I was just serving the others first." She says with a smile on her face as she starts to eat.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hrrm." Is all he mumbles, starting to eat a little more. "Little too spicy for me..." He sighs, but continues eating anyway.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh w-well.... no you couldn't have scared me off.... Though.... I was hoping a different time and place for..... what happened back there.", Shizu said hoping Mona knew what she meant without letting others know what exactly happened. She would take a bite for herself, finding the taste fine herself spiciness was something she quite liked.