Ridiculous/hilarious hentai plots/quotes

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Would have missed it anyway due to periodically checking out that author's and oviposition/eggs tags, but thanks, birdbro. Nice to know that you keep looking out for your fellow pervs and for me specifically .:D
No problem. You'd probably have found it either way, but there's no harm with a mention when I'm already gonna post it anyway.
We perverts gotta look out for each other :p
Part of the reason why I made this thread was so I and other people could find and share some fun stuff :)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Unicorn bro is best bro. Tho Former tree lady is also a good pair. =p

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I don't remember the author and I can't seem to find it (so I can't link, sorry), but it's a one chapter H manga called "Reipu" (I think). It's about loli girl raping a young adult male. It starts with the guy walking behind the girl in an alley while shrouded in shadows, making you think he's going to attack her, but then she attacks him and ties him up and rapes him and all the dialogue is the gender reverse of when this normally happens with a guy to a girl in hentai. I thought it was pretty humorous as far as flipping the situation around went.

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
30xjr7s.jpg

I doesn't make any sense, but i rolled my ass off

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
I know little about hentai, but I enjoyed watching the game Senran Kagura game. Well, enjoyed is a strong word. Just watch the intro:

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I played Senran Kagura 2, but I didn't like it very much. Felt like it had no substance, especially since all the actual story was put into text dumps before/after battles. The gameplay also felt pretty bland, with nothing being all that interesting in how the fighting worked.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
2 ridiculous hentai comics I found and wanted to share :D

https://e-hentai.org/g/1045523/e418f6e0f4/
This is just a rewrite, but I still found it rather entertaining.
A girl talking using the language of memes.
"Be my dicky daddy" and "Can I text you? Send nudes" are among many weird comments the girl in the comic comes with.

https://e-hentai.org/g/260597/ea971669f4/
This one I like a lot too.
A delinquent who´s like the toughest of them all can´t win over a book loving who´s ridiculously strong. However, it turns out that she has a rather peculiar interest...