[WiP] Sheinnai, Living Artefact (weapon, companion)

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Smol update: reworked her stats and abilities, gonna run it be sabin to see what's good.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
So first, I feel that there are going to be people who don't want anything to do with Sheinnai and those people really aren't given a choice on the matter. After procing her encounter, the dialogue railroads you into taking her along. Try to discard her, she'll find her way back into your inventory. Choose to ignore her, you'll periodically find yourself with an unexpected bedfellow. It isn't until giving her a body that those people will finally be given the option to dismiss and ignore her. Without changing too much, maybe you can add an option to sell her or permanently turn her into a mindless weapon?

I actually thought I already had a loop around: fighting enemies has a chance to drop the sword if you discard it. APPARENTLY I HAD NOT feelsbadman. Ah well, I'll add that bit in again.

If companions are able to permanently leave you and you piss off Cait and Kiyoko before going through their talks, then it seems like you'd reach a dead end with the quest. So for future proofing, I'd suggest adding a third non-companion lead to continue the quest.

I think Cait is plot-centric enough that she doesn't leave you, at least as far as what I remember. I can only go by what's written in game or in the dev docs and so far, there's no real branch for any companion for you to make them leave yet.

As for the virginity taking scenes, they don't seem to account for Sheinna getting raped or raping during random encounters or sleeping with other companions before we can fuck her. Seems like an oversight.

I simply don't want to acknowledge it in that open a manner so the variations I have work. Besides, the plan is that she doesn't sex anyone until she sexes you first.

Also what exactly have we done that qualifies us as a 'worthy hero'? Did the enchantments placed on her see our magic radiation as the sign of the chosen one? I feel like it'd be more appropriate if we were only able to proc the encounter after beating a boss or two.

The point of that little blurb is that you're not meant to really know yet. Spoilers for future content.

You mentioned in the Sex notes that companion scenes, states, and relationships will have their own expansions. While you've touched on the first two, I'm left curious about what you mean by relationships. Will we in the future be able to define what type of relationship we want with Sheinnai or will she be able to develop a relationship with the other companions such as Cait or Brint besides fuck buddies?

It'll be based on how much you interact with her. The more you interact with her, the more she 'saves herself' for you. If you don't, she doesn't get mad or anything but she does go and get messy with the other companions. You can encourage this of course, leading to a few threesomes. This state could change depending on the two major pure or corruption paths I've got planned out.

Sheinnai's current body was influenced by the wishes she's heard before. I'd feel like it'd be a wasted opportunity if we weren't able to throw some of our own desires into the mix. Maybe the size of her junk, height, or her muscle definition. Nothing too major.

I've already annoyed drake enough with the previous 'variation' plans I had before, I just want to keep it simple.

Also is there any planned pregnancy content for her or the champion in the future?

I dipped my leg into TiTS pregnancy and I've had a hard time taking it out again. Likely no as it's difficult to really make sense of how your baby is half fleshy and half liquid-silicate/crystal.

And while I do like her, she feels more like an imouto or daughteru than a waifu. Her childlike fascination with everything almost makes me not want to do anything lewd to her. So besides the potential P/C paths making her thicc or sticc, I do hope they also make her (mostly) outgrow her naivety. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take her from here, she has a lot of potential.

There'll be a more distinct personality change with each path, yeah. At the minute, I'm kind of okay with the idea that she's a little more innocent and 'untouchable' in that sense. Just wait till I spill my brain about her purity/corruption paths though, oh yoy.