The Great Male Follower Discussion Thread

Esh

Jul 1, 2016
Also, notice I didn't say masculine followers, any follower that would be identified as a male be they "traps", herms, femboys or cuntboys is far game.
I think what happened is I misparsed the intent behind this as saying these didn't count for the point of discussion of male followers!

Transgirl is just that, a trans girl and if they identify as girl... why would we include them in our discussion about male followers?
Specifically I was trying to point out the language used for transguys versus transgirls is different in the fetish community. Transmale characters tend to be called fembois, reverse-traps or cuntboys regardless, whereas the flipside uses language that's unambiguous.

There's one specific gay character in the game that I really enjoyed initially because he paid attention to preferred gender and not genitals... until a later revision barred his content by genitals (fine; characters are allowed sexual preferences) and then proceeded to label all characters that didn't just have dicks and flat chests as not-male.

Honestly, that last bit is what alienated me from the character!

No separating the bee siblings, you monster!
Of course I'd want them both together! It's just that one sibling is male, and that's what the convo is about.

Back to the questionnaire, though, since I only answered one of the four questions:

• What, in your opinion, are the essential parts of a male follower?
Definitely being male, identifying as male, and using male pronouns. Other than that, I'm very much an anything-goes kind of person. I would like variety with the male characters we receive as followers, more than anything.

• What fetishes and features would you like included in a male follower?
Preg is a fetish I adore, and characters with cocks and no worry of carrying a kid themselves can have many fewer concerns and scruples about knocking someone up. Heatsex is another fun one. Other than that, it really depends on the character and what suits them individually!

• What do you think of our already implemented male followers?
Kase is a cutie and likely going to be on my crew for all my Steeles in the future. Ben/Bess is not my cuppa, really.

• Why do you think some of the already finished male followers haven't been implemented?
Because coders code what they like, and content lives or dies by that. Sad, but true!

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
My only two posts in this thread are answering a question of Foxxlings of who are two Male followers completed, and one comedic yet serious trait I want a Male follower to have.

That being Dick Sucking.

But I think its time I respond to the thread with an actual answer.

A few questions (you don't have to answer any of these at all mind you) to consider

1: What, in your opinion, are the essential parts of a male follower?
2: What male characters in game would you like to see as a follower (say Dane... SAY HIM NOW)
3: What fetishes and features would you like included in a male follower?
4: What do you think of our already implemented male followers?
5: Why do you think some of the already finished male followers haven't been implemented?

Ill start with 5. I already answered this in my second post here.

Now to 4. Kase is alright. A nice subby boi that we play with and fuck and cuddle to our hearts content,. However he is now eternally deadlocked in a "content-block" and more than likely not receive direct content to his character. At the most, small scenes with other characters, POSSIBLY a one-off sex scene. At the least, a blurb or off-handed remark. Ben from the Bess/Ben droid combo, is a throwaway companion in hindsight. I dont bother picking them up because i cant be bothered making the choice to even pick their gender. Sex scenes are bland, and the "story" is completely contrived.

Numbers 1, 2, and 3:

Here's the the thing, there are very few things that CAN be added to TiTs at this point, that i WONT enjoy, so free game on the fetish thing. It would just be a matter of how much id enjoy it. That goes for not just followers but ALL characters pretty much, but followers for me need some sort of special treatment. They need to feel actually real, have some knowledge that SHIT IS HAPPENING AROUND THEM. This is entirely subjective, and CAN change with the drop of a hat, but IN MY OPINION, a male follower Sexual relationship OR NOT, can pull this off better than most. And currently, my best bet right now is Dane or some version of a genderbent Ramis that is aware of the plot.

Ill get to my explanation in just one moment but first, I need to lay down a little context.

I have gone on, a recorded 7 tirades, about why I believe Marble, from CoC1, is possibly one of the worst characters written in FenCo. Not to disrespect the writer, who I believe was JUST starting at that time, because their current works are completely amazing, but i digress.
She is my go to example of Literal Rape, has terrible sex scenes due to being too short or not enough describing of the action, massive pacing issues, had to have her ending changed from a suicidal drowning, has personality shifts, has one of the 4 glaring missing pieces of content from CoC that was never finished (Marble Corruption), and no way of knowing how to get her Purification quest and not having the decisions you make at the end matter in the slightest.

She is terrible. Why am I mentioning her?
Because she has 1 trait, that I absolutely love, that I want another follower to have but haven't seen yet.

She is aware of the plot, and helps you with it. Not like HELP HELP. But just tells you stuff, like about the factory or where to look or hints. Everyone else is a collectible trophy. It gives her that slight redemption if it wasnt for all the other characters in CoC1 that just beat the crap out of her, and the sheer stupidity it takes to recruit Marble in the first place.

Back to TiTs, if we were to have Dane on our Crew, he is FULLY aware of the quest and of the Cousin's.... "idea's"? maybe? I dont know. But still, we'd have a character that actually have some fucking plot knowledge and would help with it, which is something Id like, and something mouthbreathing TiTs players want too, seeing how all they complain about is that there is no story or plot. Dane in the few interactions we have with him has that type of personality that not ONLY would make him a nice guy to *fuck* with, but a guy to hang out with. Similar to Ramis. If Ramis wasnt a raging alcoholic and had knowledge of plot and could help us with it, thatd be grand. Its actually why I like that she's VERY Straight because if that DOES happen that my current Steele is best friends with her and theyre gonna rule the galaxy together Platoniclly. WHAT A FIRST!!!

Really thats what I want, a follower who is actually aware of our quest ACTIVELY, I mean yea still Husbando and Waifu stuff aplenty but a few extra blurbs and talk scenes never murdered anyone.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Specifically I was trying to point out the language used for transguys versus transgirls is different in the fetish community. Transmale characters tend to be called fembois, reverse-traps or cuntboys regardless, whereas the flipside uses language that's unambiguous.
Eeeehhhhh no.
Fembois are effeminate men, that's all that makes a femboy. They have no correlation to trans guys period unless the transguy in question happened to be effeminate himself.

Reverse traps have no link to transmales in general either as the point of a reverse trap is that they a boyish looking cis girl, they are not and never were guys. Cassidy from FoE is a perfect example of a reverse trap, as the PC mistakes her for a boy for a while until later. But she clearly identifies as a girl. The same goes for normal traps, despite how TiTS does them to the point of mucking traps and trans territory together at times (Ech...), traps are very effeminate men that get mistaken for girls while still being guys in identity (Which is the make-or-break for the trap-to-trans line for me).

"Cuntboys" and transguys also have no correlation unless the person owning the character says so. Kaede on an opposite scale is trans MtF but is commonly referred as a dickgirl and a shemale. But much like how a Dickgirl in TiTS isn't always MtF, a Cuntboy isn't always FtM either. It's a bit of a grey area but once you know the difference you learn not to mash the terms together.

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Damn, all that gender-ideology stuff makes my head spin.

Back on the field of the male followers, does someone knows if there's any kind of future content for Kase...preferably Anno-free?

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Damn, all that gender-ideology stuff makes my head spin.

Back on the field of the male followers, does someone knows if there's any kind of future content for Kase...preferably Anno-free?

I don't know, my thoughts are leaning towards probably not. Kase is already pretty well finished aside from more threesome options i don't know what we could add besides being able to throw a couple of tfs his way

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I'm disappointed Momma Azra doesn't have a separate shower scene. Also siren babbus when?

That aside, yes, the shower is woefully underused. And since this is the thread for boyos, maybe an amphibian/aquatic man would be incentive to remedy that? If he practically lives in the shower, there's plenty room to include shower sex. Or if you could park him in a habitat at the Nursery, like you can do with Water Princesses.

Reactions: ShySquare

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Ok a few things.
I was making a few points and they seem to have been confused.

First is that the gay aesthetic, all the bears, the twinks, the relationship dynamics that're tacked onto being tops and bottoms, as well as much of the look, the lifestyle - simply packing that up and putting it into this setting will feel dissonant. That's all a result of our culture; orientations themselves as a way of framing sexuality are a result of our culture. We're very boxy (I like -only- this and refuse to consider anything outside of it!) while the TiTS culture is very libertine and loose with its definitions. So all the specific things that might get a gay man reading going could very well feel odd in the game, as a few others were saying - that the definitions for feminine in the game are very loose while many in the topic are being very rigid in the way they're defining a masculine follower.

At the same time simply ungating content that was conceived as m/f will make it feel either generic or 'off'.

So rather than arguing for no gating I'm saying that gating can be loose, to fit with the style and setting of the game, and that a gate should really be more about flavor. Rather than strictly male/female a m/f can be masculine/feminine and a m/m scene can be masculine/masculine - and that the audience and the writers both have to make a few concessions on those boxy specifics because that's just the game: one big unboxing.

Or: Dragon Age 2 is awful and lazy but you won't win many fans only writing content that caters to your most favorite pairing.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
And Ramis
Speaking of she's my go-to example for How to Do Everything Right.

Sensible gating: one that splits masculine and feminine characters with a donk, one that splits those who only have a cunny, one more that splits the sissy boys from the traps. That way she has her preferences but you at home reading get to see something that pertains to your character - and you're not ignored if you're not her type. Hanging out and going on benders with her as a girl is just as fun as her sex content.

That's the standard to ascribe to. Not -too- boxy, no one's completely left out, gates are sensible and likely to give you something you like based on both her character and yours. If there was a guy follower who worked like her some might be a bit upset that you can't get in his pants as a macho dude but you'd still have plenty of content to make him memorable for you.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
On another note, while I'm already here....I'd kinda want a dad character. Y'know, someone with experience and responsibility to guide Steele a little more. Azra has the age requirement but she's stuck doing nerd things, I don't think Dane is capable of filling such a role and the other crew members need -you- to be the responsible one and help them through their problems one way or another.

I think I'd enjoy a mix of say, Iron Bull and Sten or Thane (the Drell Assassin from ME2). Someone who's fun to hang out with but who also is capable of being proper support when things get rough. Space Qunari dad when?

I'm really surprised by the fact everyone wants daddy type characters.

I've gotten used to joining groups and seeing "plz gimme femboys only no masc" but to be fair you ppl loved submitting too (or dominating) akbal so I really shouldn't be suprised.

• What fetishes and features would you like included in a male follower?
Preg is a fetish I adore, and characters with cocks and no worry of carrying a kid themselves can have many fewer concerns and scruples about knocking someone up. Heatsex is another fun one. Other than that, it really depends on the character and what suits them individually!

• What do you think of our already implemented male followers?
Kase is a cutie and likely going to be on my crew for all my Steeles in the future. Ben/Bess is not my cuppa, really.

T-T mpreg would be awesome but everybody keeps saying, "oh its too hard. no one is interested in it, not enough bang for our buck, too much work." Like I'd be fine with the mpreg system just having specific male npc's be able to be impregnated (cause I wouldn't even get a mpreg mod if they got one I don't wanna get butt preggo I don't even like stuff going in there frfr).

but I understand the many issues with it but there's a whole branch of content that I can't do because, for some reason, mpreg wasn't built into the game at ground level which is no one's fault at all, love FenCo for making the game and including m/m at all, but it still sucks.

I was making a few points and they seem to have been confused.

First is that the gay aesthetic, all the bears, the twinks, the relationship dynamics that're tacked onto being tops and bottoms, as well as much of the look, the lifestyle - simply packing that up and putting it into this setting will feel dissonant.

That's all a result of our culture; orientations themselves as a way of framing sexuality are a result of our culture. We're very boxy (I like -only- this and refuse to consider anything outside of it!) while the TiTS culture is very libertine and loose with its definitions. So all the specific things that might get a gay man reading going could very well feel odd in the game, as a few others were saying - that the definitions for feminine in the game are very loose while many in the topic are being very rigid in the way they're defining a masculine follower.

Once again this is an argument that makes gender un-gating FAR more likely.

You say we're very boxy and TiTs isn't but like...

Besides, let's be honest, TiTs isn't some gender identityless mecca void of societal pressures against sexual roles anyway. Sure civilized space would probably have evolved past all that due to transformations. In UGC space the body would be more for self-expression or utility anyway because of how easy and affordable it is to change that about yourself.

The same can't be said about the new additions to the galactic fold brought on by the rush. The Korgonne, in particular, have gender roles. These roles don't have a social stigma when they're broken (if breaking Lund is any indication) but they're there. Same with the Zil tbh except sexual dominance is a tribal thing you earn so ig sexual roles aren't as stringent then either.

I have another question though... you say that packing homosexual relationship dynamics up and putting them into this setting would feel dissonant but couldn't the same be said for heterosexual relationship dynamics?

So rather than arguing for no gating I'm saying that gating can be loose, to fit with the style and setting of the game, and that a gate should really be more about flavor. Rather than strictly male/female a m/f can be masculine/feminine and a m/m scene can be masculine/masculine - and that the audience and the writers both have to make a few concessions on those boxy specifics because that's just the game: one big unboxing.

I wrote a big giant response to this then realized we're saying the same thing.

NO ONE wants content to be homogenized. I don't want Cirian to treat me like a girl when i'm a big masc guy that could potentially kick his ass. I don't want the same content I want MORE content that is well written. It is a game I want a way to accomplish the thing I want to do versus a wall saying oh you don't have the plumbing to get this.

Take Geoff, again, for example. It doesn't take much to get him on board with having sex with the player regardless of gender but if you're fem he gets that you're flirting with him pretty quickly whereas if you're masculine he thinks you just want to watch him work, misunderstands subtle flirting, and you have to take a different approach. That makes my dick hard and also, if it is taken further, can have real gameplay elements included that make the reward, the sex, more worth it.

There is nothing wrong with Cirian preferring females over males but, and I mean this with every fiber of my being: IF HE GETS IN AS A FOLLOWER AND IS STILL GENDER GATED I'LL BE BIG MAD. Like not to put too fine a point on it but there is a super finite amount of males in the game already so them being gender gated is annoying but there are plenty of cases where

And I keep talking about Cirian because he really isn't all that gender gated. If you're a male he says naw but later in convo he says that if he was stuck with a bloke for a while he wouldn't mind doing the dirty if he had to, I just want that to be a thing my masc steel can do with him with him possibly having an additional stipulation, like my steele saving his butt, in order for my pc to top.

So, while I did explain myself more, I do realize we're actually talking about the same thing. The soft gate is cool to include and breaks up the click here to have smex imo.

Reactions: PriyaX and valkyr42

Imme

Nov 18, 2018
We need Dane. I don’t even want to screw him (though he certainly ticks all the boxes for buff and manly male companion), I just want to hire him as a bodyguard for the inevitable (eventual) showdown we’ll have with cousin dearest and her stupid shark-harpy hybrid.

Reactions: Sharks

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
We need Dane. I don’t even want to screw him (though he certainly ticks all the boxes for buff and manly male companion), I just want to hire him as a bodyguard for the inevitable (eventual) showdown we’ll have with cousin dearest and her stupid shark-harpy hybrid.
His dick is basically a massive set of anal beads. Not a bad thing, I just can't help pointing it out.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

Yes but I do want to fuck the bejeezus out of him, he has a burly muscle butt I need to knot.

His dick is basically a massive set of anal beads. Not a bad thing, I just can't help pointing it out.

His dick being a massive set of anal beads gives new meaning to the term reach around... Realy I could use his dick to restrain him if I wanted...

Reactions: PriyaX

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I'm really surprised by the fact everyone wants daddy type characters.

I've gotten used to joining groups and seeing "plz gimme femboys only no masc" but to be fair you ppl loved submitting too (or dominating) akbal so I really shouldn't be suprised.
This is just me of course, but I think there's valid roleplay arguments for such a character. Between Sub! Sera when you take her to bed and maybe Aina and Bess, there's barely a person Steele can let their hair down with, even for just a while. Being the pillar of support for others is nice but I feel we need someone to fill that role for the PC on a more consistent basis and a dad or mom type (assuming Beatrice will get more content but never become a follower) is perfect for that role.

They're strong, experienced, tough enough to support such a harsh journey and mellow enough to understand Steele is bound to stretch themselves thin without such opportunities (and may be able to correct course if there's mistakes inbound.) Plus, on the sexual side, while I love to play my Steele as a natural-born femdom (whether she has a dick or not), I really enjoy the idea of handing the reins over once in a while without being treated like a cumslut dicksleeve. I like respectful lovers. And perhaps, just perhaps, other people feel the same, or they have different reasons for wanting such a character.

Other than that, depending on how you interpret the PC's relationship with Victor, there'd be a valid opportunity to explore their stance toward him (in more detail than answering Bess/Ben's question) and having such a character potentially being a better role model (or, if the relationship was admirably close and positive, take up the mantle and guide Steele a little longer.) It'd also make sense in terms of creating a confidant for when the journey eventually is successful. Yes, you'd have all your subs and husbandos/waifus but the relationship will be vastly different and outside of those who previously worked for Steele's company, few would have the qualification to be both your corporate and private wingman.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Honestly, what we need is a male variant of Anno. Just... something completely basic, stereotypical male, to be our "baseline". Anno already forms the baseline for a female follower for us; she is 100% female, has realistic (if good) proportions, she's an absolute slut... AKA a basic bitch, TITS version. She strikes me as someone who'd wear uggs and drink pumpkin spice lattes

We need a "basic bro" to be our baseline male follower; someone who is 100% male, with realistic (if good) proportions, and acts generally stereotypically male... and who's also an absolute slut, because this is TITS after all.

I just hope that male has a non-human dick, or at least the option to replace it

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Realy I could use his dick to restrain him if I wanted...
I hope that happens, it would be cool. Would he have to be hard? How does his dick work?
Honestly, what we need is a male variant of Anno. Just... something completely basic, stereotypical male, to be our "baseline"
That is actually a really good point.

Also, I love pumpkin spice and everyone can deal with it! And pineapple does go on pizza!

Reactions: ShySquare

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
They're strong, experienced, tough enough to support such a harsh journey and mellow enough to understand Steele is bound to stretch themselves thin without such opportunities (and may be able to correct course if there's mistakes inbound.) Plus, on the sexual side, while I love to play my Steele as a natural-born femdom (whether she has a dick or not), I really enjoy the idea of handing the reins over once in a while without being treated like a cumslut dicksleeve. I like respectful lovers. And perhaps, just perhaps, other people feel the same, or they have different reasons for wanting such a character.

Other than that, depending on how you interpret the PC's relationship with Victor, there'd be a valid opportunity to explore their stance toward him (in more detail than answering Bess/Ben's question) and having such a character potentially being a better role model (or, if the relationship was admirably close and positive, take up the mantle and guide Steele a little longer.) It'd also make sense in terms of creating a confidant for when the journey eventually is successful. Yes, you'd have all your subs and husbandos/waifus but the relationship will be vastly different and outside of those who previously worked for Steele's company, few would have the qualification to be both your corporate and private wingman.

All of that sounds magnificent but would have to be done really well or it would fall flat.

Like the subtleties of the relationship would have to be handled with a deft hand, someone who can create emotional tension using dialogue and then adequately deliver the pay off.

would take a lot of work but would be awesome.

Honestly, what we need is a male variant of Anno. Just... something completely basic, stereotypical male, to be our "baseline". Anno already forms the baseline for a female follower for us; she is 100% female, has realistic (if good) proportions, she's an absolute slut... AKA a basic bitch, TITS version. She strikes me as someone who'd wear uggs and drink pumpkin spice lattes

We need a "basic bro" to be our baseline male follower; someone who is 100% male, with realistic (if good) proportions, and acts generally stereotypically male... and who's also an absolute slut, because this is TITS after all.

I just hope that male has a non-human dick, or at least the option to replace it

That actually gets me in the mood to write some more on Kashawn tbh... and retool him into that. Although he has a human dick that is cybernetically enhanced but whateves.

And pineapple does go on pizza!

tumblr_p4hlx3v8LP1wdwefoo1_540.gif
Damn right

Reactions: ScarletteKnight

TFMaster

Male followers? Could we call this The Fellowship of the Cockring?

Lol! I made that same joke with a co-worker of mine! We were talking about LotR and I jokingly said something similar yet different, I said Lord of the Cockrings instead and said something along the lines of it being a porno loosely based on LotR with the pornstar that stars in it being known as Dildo T-Baggins (Or was it Dildo Swaggins?)! However I made that joke before you joked about it on here, just saying so that you don’t get the wrong impression that I copied off of you.

Reactions: Foxxling

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
All of that sounds magnificent but would have to be done really well or it would fall flat.

Like the subtleties of the relationship would have to be handled with a deft hand, someone who can create emotional tension using dialogue and then adequately deliver the pay off.

would take a lot of work but would be awesome.
I'd consider Wsan to be someone capable of that but I don't know if they'd lend a hand without being commissioned. And I don't at all trust my own modest abilities to pull it off to satisfaction.

That aside, nobody says we can't pull clues on how to do it from already existing characters. I'd love it if it became a collaborative long-term effort, even if it had to be done via gradual expansions after an initial encounter that may or may not contain some sexytimes.

Space Qunari, Foxx. Give it some thought!
That reminds me, I should work on such a race because the idea doesn't let me go anymore.

Reactions: Foxxling

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
[QUOTE="ScarletteKnight] And pineapple does go on pizza![/QUOTE]

It sure does... if you are a deranged madman! that's culinary homicide right there. Prison sentences should apply.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
So basically, we need a HUGE (content-wise) male follower, relatively generic fetish-wise. Well I'm a bit out of shape, but if we started a collective effort (Anno is pretty much a collaborative effort at this point) we could get somewhere relatively soon. Hmm...If I had to choose, I'd like a non-canine, non-feline, anthro follower, since we have a lot of humanoid ones already.

BTW, pineapple in a pizza is a crime. Sadly, I live in a pineapple-producing area, so it's pretty common here.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/312/079/177.jpg_large

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Hmm...If I had to choose, I'd like a non-canine, non-feline, anthro follower, since we have a lot of humanoid ones already.
I'd vote for a more unusual humanoid alien, myself, since straight-up anthro characters are still more prevalent (rarer than fucking Ausar, but even regular un-TFed humans are rarer than those at this point.) I'm perfectly fine with throwing out canine and feline options though, we got too many of both no matter what.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Well, lizard like and gecko-like morphs/aliens are still decent choices. Or an avian, for that matter, albeit I'm quite biased on that regard :v

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Well, lizard like and gecko-like morphs/aliens are still decent choices. Or an avian, for that matter, albeit I'm quite biased on that regard :v
I could live with a lizard. Hélla Brandt and the Zheng Shi sneks are among my favorites.

A Space Qunari or Space Orc dad would be sweet though, like Thrash from Battle Chef Brigade

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Brandt is too humanoid (and too female) for my tastes. But I kinda get what you think. I still prefer birds tho :v