(WIP) Wendy

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
For those of you who want a glimpse, Wendy's a matured tomboy who oscillates between a strict personality and a relaxed one, offering you work for credits, and stat boosts on Canadia Station, and possibly ship repairs, (if someone ever shows me some code reference I can use).

She's mostly human in looks, but she's got quite a few exotic traits if you know where to look.

Soo... In case you're asking, yes, I'm still working on Wendy. I had to take a break to clean out all the 50 or so google docs I had, with all the ideas, and different stuff I just wasn't feeling. I've narrowed my range up until there was only this version left, and tried for a cleaner style, using indents to better clear up things. I'm also taking classes related to writting scenarios, so I should be more consistent than when I was taking psychology classes 3 years ago.

Current build: 0.7 (16 november 2020)
As it currently stands, I still gotta work on the sex scenes, a talk option, and I have to figure out how the ship repair system works exactly (and I have no idea where to even begin looking).​

Future Build 0.8
I'll have a skeleton of my sex scenes
Future Build 0.9
Basic fuck scenes are complete (foreplay oriented, no actual vanilla sex)
  • (You) Small penis: (creepy obsession/humiliation/curiosity/encouragement/adoration).
    • Option for sexualised penis shrinking.
    • Option for sexualised uniball growth (if none) or tf (if non uniball balls).
  • (You) Pussy: (pussy pumping/clit growth/clit blowjob)
  • (Wendy) (Alien clit Shaping/alien nipple shaping/alien experimental foreplay)
Future Build 1.0
Repair ship option
Sufficient content for a first release.
Future build 1.1 (once and if I get a green light)
  • An array of progressive personality corruption for Wendy leading to bad ends if pushed too far.

Last edited:

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Thank you noscope! (I really like all your feedback!) Bimboes are cool too, but they're not something missing in TITS.

Reactions: Crablord

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
if anything she just looks like she has around an a to b cup. but if you want to make her flat add a mettle rim to the chest piece or give her a push up bra, that would exsplain away the bump as just part of her outfit and save time on a redraw, because to be quite honest that is a fantastic picture.

Reactions: Kirorororo

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
if anything she just looks like she has around an a to b cup. but if you want to make her flat add a mettle rim to the chest piece or give her a push up bra, that would exsplain away the bump as just part of her outfit and save time on a redraw, because to be quite honest that is a fantastic picture.

I'm happy to hear that!

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
, flat chested and lean, picture in the doc.
her bust is much thicker than i expected "lean" with 4 hip and butt to be. same with "flat" boobs.
it does look great though.

P.S
i didnt read it all since i dont wanna spoil it, but the writing is great and i look forward to it :)

Last edited:

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
her bust is much thicker than i expected "lean" with 4 hip and butt to be. same with "flat" boobs.
it does look great though.

P.S
i didnt read it all since i dont wanna spoil it, but the writing is great and i look forward to it :)

A flat breasted bust is incomming. As for the butt and hips I'll leave the description as it is (it's not a sin to have a slightly bigger derrière than she should, at least it renders better)

I'm really happy you like it so far! ;)

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Flat bust is in. I left the slightly bigger breasted bust in the corner so that you can still have a look at her. It might be used later on.

ampnaman

Jan 13, 2018
This is a breath of fresh air, I'm all up for a harsh, pettanko tsundere(?).

A welcome change from all those giant-chested, sex-crazy bimbos overpopulating space.