By the absurd power

asidsaoi

Jun 13, 2017
Someone is interested in the text changes in skill battles without needing to change the effects. When I discovered that I was going to see a "silly" way that I could not avoid many perfect bard situations, although I would also fit well with a character "Bro ".

Britney "oh shit"
cait: Rapido "PC we need support invokes your instrument"
my pc orc bodybuild bardo take its bandolim or a piano and PRINTS VIOLENTLY against the head of your enemies

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
giphy.gif

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Someone is interested in the text changes in skill battles without needing to change the effects. When I discovered that I was going to see a "silly" way that I could not avoid many perfect bard situations, although I would also fit well with a character "Bro ".

Britney "oh shit"
cait: Rapido "PC we need support invokes your instrument"
my pc orc bodybuild bardo take its bandolim or a piano and PRINTS VIOLENTLY against the head of your enemies

504fbff5c1561aff1e43b03d5fb75d59dbafabdc_hq.gif

Reactions: Libelous

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
I think he may be doing something like Trials' Silly Mode, where the characters just talk way out of character? I dunno though

TFMaster

i like this idea

I still don’t know what the OP meant in that particular line that you quoted, I can understand everything before that just fine though.

Perhaps they meant that the muscle bound orc bard violently played his instrument on top of the enemy’s head but wouldn’t that break the instrument? Unless of course said instrument was made out of something tough like mithril. Actually a mithril piano would be cool, don’t know how it’d sound though.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I think OP succeeded in exactly what they were trying to do with a lot of us turning around and saying 'WHAT THE FUCK!?' so I assume it's one of those shits for giggles post just cause they can do it.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
We talking OP as in overpowered or as in an anime opening?