[Implemented] Kimber, the Scientist Cowgirl v. 1.1: Name Change

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Updated to version 0.4 - finally getting back to work on this. :eek: Stupid work keeping me on mandatory overtime for months.

I've got the dungeon monsters all written up. Could use someone who's better with the numbers for this game than I am to look them over and let me know if they're too overpowered or underpowered for level 5. I also added the bad ends for losing to the worms, which are brief and kind of brutal.

I made a bunch of small edits that nobody but me is going to notice. :p I also removed the Red Venom stuff. I'm sorry about that, because I know some people were looking forward to it, but I looked up the info on it and found out it causes minor paralysis. I know people who make the venom are immune to their own, but there was no way I could write a good sex scene with two overly horny people who are both partly paralyzed.

And finally, I was originally going to post this with just the dungeon stuff, but I was excited to get back to work and decided to go one better: Amber's riding sex scene is included in this update, both the first time sex with her and a repeatable version. So if you like the thought of getting ridden hard by a cowgirl with enormous boobs, hopefully you'll like this.

Hope y'all like this. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Updated to version 0.5. Added the oral and anal scenes. These, plus the vaginal scene from last update, are the three scenes you can get without getting any of the items Amber's looking for. You want the other six scenes, you'll have to work a little for them. :D

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Updated to version 0.6. I listed the sex scenes I still had to do in Adjatha's art stream last Friday, and the two people wanted to see were Pegging and Get Tied Down, so here you go. :D

Five sex scenes down, four to go. I'm past that halfway point and almost done with this thing. Fuck yeah.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Updated to version 0.7. Added the shower sex and mirror sex scenes. These were fun to work on, as I had to go at things from different angles than usual.

Last two scenes are mutual masturbation and the one-shot where Amber lets Steele go on top, then it'll be done aside from a few small things and one last edit pass.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Updated to version 0.8, because I felt like doing an update on Valentine's Day. :D This one has the mutual masturbation scene, along with a lot of fiddly stuff so the stripping scenes don't get screwed up if Steele doesn't have anything to take off. Figuring out how someone would do a striptease when they start off naked was kind of fun. Thanks to the person who posted the note on the doc pointing out Steele could naked while talking to Amber.

Also added a short scene for if Amber knows Steele has a parasite and wants to make sure it's gone before they go back to her ship. This one reads different for different levels of exhibition, because she's flat-out telling you to drop your pants in the middle of a bar.

Only the "on top" scene left, and I've got to make it a good one. No pressure.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Updated to version 0.9, because I'm excited to almost be done with this thing. :cool: Added the on top scene, which has a version for if that's your first time fucking Amber, since I know there are some people who play dom-only Steeles and don't want to be on the bottom. I also added in some small variants for Steeles with really long or wide dicks, because if you've got a dong that can impress someone from New Texas, it deserves mention. Finally, I made some small changes to the scene where Amber offers you the chance to be on top, mostly so I didn't have to write an extra scene for if she offers it and you've already had sex with her.

All that's left is one big damn edit. If you've got comments or suggestions, now's the time. Hope to submit this thing in a week or less.

One last thing: I attached the pic that inspired this scene. Model's name is Leanne Crow.

Attachments

• tumblr_n5ni5qYZYI1t1zwy2o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n5ni5qYZYI1t1zwy2o1_1280.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: General Drayfox

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
amber_approved.png

p.s. i'm looking in to adding this to my code list

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Got word from Fenoxo - Amber's been approved. :D Don't have much to add to that except "FUCK YEAH", but thanks to everyone who encouraged me in this. Hope y'all enjoy her once she's in the game.

p.s. i'm looking in to adding this to my code list
Sweet, thank you. If you code her, just let me know if you have any issues, though I think most of her stuff is pretty simple. I check in most days, so I'll get back to you quick if something comes up.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Should have done this as soon as I heard about it, but: I've changed Amber's name to Kimber, so no one confuses her with Wsan's dryad. :p I know the characters aren't much alike, but I knew if they were both in the game with the same name, something would come up eventually.

Nothing else, just that. Carry on.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Looking on the google doc a idea came up in my head when i saw those gabilani panties. Is it possible to make them be able to get a transparent flag when worn by someone with either or higher then motherly(15-19) sized hips or/also huge(15-19) sized ass? That would make them really complimenting to the Bounty Bra which gets its sexiness rating upgraded from 2 to 4 and a transparent flag when you are lactating, and in total that would allow both of these items to get you 10 sexiness points in total from just upper and lower underwear. This will also allow to create a nice complimenting set for Both MILFy and Broodmotherlike shaped characters and be able to finally buck Anti grav Underwear's from their most sexiness points providing fitting set of underwear it was sitting on for a long time.

As a additional idea that could help them to stand out from overwhelming number of other lower garment items in the game (they are kinda the only physical(or as physical as a item in a video game can be) reward for a long chain of fetch quests(no credits dont count ;)). Maybe let them stick to the whole idea of having mini vibrator vibes sewn in the under-layer that Bounty Bra has to stimulate continuous lactation in breasts, and have panties groin and possibly ass regions have a turn on/off vibration functionality that the anti gravity thong(the only item in the game that has this feature) has leading to either or both your vaginas wetness rating being higher then normal when wearing them and if you have a penis and balls the constant stimulation from the mini-vibes making your balls produce semen at faster rate then normal?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Looking on the google doc a idea came up in my head when i saw those gabilani panties. Is it possible to make them be able to get a transparent flag when worn by someone with either or higher then motherly(15-19) sized hips or/also huge(15-19) sized ass? That would make them really complimenting to the Bounty Bra which gets its sexiness rating upgraded from 2 to 4 and a transparent flag when you are lactating, and in total that would allow both of these items to get you 10 sexiness points in total from just upper and lower underwear. This will also allow to create a nice complimenting set for Both MILFy and Broodmotherlike shaped characters and be able to finally buck Anti grav Underwear's from their most sexiness points providing fitting set of underwear it was sitting on for a long time.
Not a bad idea, thanks. I added a note that the panties will gain the Transparent flag when the wearer's hips or ass rating reaches 15. :D The other stuff you suggested doesn't really fit with what I had in mind for the item, though.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Athena

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Happy to announce that Kimber is now being coded. :D Lighterfluid is working on her. I am seriously fucking happy about this.
spinning_cowgirl.gif

Last edited:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Congratulations seem to be in order.:toot:
Thank you! :D
i dont know what the panties were, but im happy you got your thing in the game :)
They're the gabilani panties, and their sexines stat goes up based on your Steele's hip and/or ass rating. At high levels, they become transparent.

Reactions: Crablord

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
They're the gabilani panties, and their sexines stat goes up based on your Steele's hip and/or ass rating. At high levels, they become transparent.
Just got those panties about 15 munutes ago for a character with 18 hips and 18 ass size rating and it seem's they don't work. After equiping them the sexiness rating stays at +2 and no transparent flag is proccing. Was it possible that "That" part of their functionality was skipped during coding?

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Just got those panties about 15 munutes ago for a character with 18 hips and 18 ass size rating and it seem's they don't work. After equiping them the sexiness rating stays at +2 and no transparent flag is proccing. Was it possible that "That" part of their functionality was skipped during coding?
I've taken a look at the public repository and it wasn't scrapped. It seems it isn't working correctly.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Take a look at your sexiness rating with and without the panties equipped - if I remember right, Lighterfluid said something about not being able to make the tooltip change. But if things aren't changing as they should, please file a bug report.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Take a look at your sexiness rating with and without the panties equipped - if I remember right, Lighterfluid said something about not being able to make the tooltip change. But if things aren't changing as they should, please file a bug report.
I'm pretty sure the tooltip can be changed, the bounty bra does it.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
can i have a brief tutorial on how to get kimber and the panties? i don't want to read the doc to avoid spoils