Zheng Shi Content Discussion (GENERAL) (PLANET UNFINISHED)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS. Worlds at your fingertips. Play now, m'lord.

You're like ten thousand times better then Evony. Especially since you don't put spyware in your readers browsers.

Reactions: Kesil

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
How many people can say that the owner of a megacorp stole their spaceship?

Cus the folk who owned that ship can.

Reactions: Foxxling

Zerva

Mar 25, 2016
Hrm. I wonder how the crew would react to the new ship. I worry a character like Anno or Celise with ties to Victor might feel sullen when we nab our way to a new ship and basically dock the old one indefinitely, if not outright sell it options pending. I do kinda hope it's not just 'your crew moves their shit' and that's the end of it descriptionwise.

BadxHero

Nov 18, 2015
Hrm. I wonder how the crew would react to the new ship. I worry a character like Anno or Celise with ties to Victor might feel sullen when we nab our way to a new ship and basically dock the old one indefinitely, if not outright sell it options pending. I do kinda hope it's not just 'your crew moves their shit' and that's the end of it descriptionwise.

To be honest, I'm kind of hoping that maybe we could implement ships first and then ship battles. Once done, we could write up a few badass ship battles for your orginal ship, and give it a few scratches. That way, when it comes time to upgrade, it will have more of a sentimental impact. Or, maybe it could be like the scene in One Piece when their ship gets fucked up, and they have to mothball it permanently. But for us, we end up bringing it back to a garage (with Kiro's help) that Steele Sr. made, and mothball it as like...an accomplishment trophy. It could be really cool if it's written properly!

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I think our first ship is symbolic of a shitty first car

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm curious about how shitty of a first car it was when daddy dearest was riding around in it.

Also about how shitty of a first car it'll be for our Steele's chosen heir to tool around in to complete the same bullshit quest our Steele did in however many centuries it takes for us to bite it.

Reactions: Foxxling

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm curious about how shitty of a first car it was when daddy dearest was riding around in it.

Also about how shitty of a first car it'll be for our Steele's chosen heir to tool around in to complete the same bullshit quest our Steele did in however many centuries it takes for us to bite it.

It was a top of the line starter... 200 years ago. Granted it has been overhauled, but I'm ready for some new wings.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
I wonder if there'll be a peaceful way to get the Sidewinder? I mean, Teyaal's a fun fight and it's satisfying when I beat her through physical means and not through lust, especially since I purposefully lowered my strength so I could lose Zephyr's arm wrestling right away and my ass tease is at 100. But Teyall a fuckin' hottie who knows how to fuck Steele, I don't wanna see her go.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I doubt it.

Mostly because Teyaal isn't a pleasant person. You do understand what she did to Olympia, right?

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Still Waiting for the ship Storage upgrade, my bag is full of shit i dont need but have a lot of sentimental value, Like the ZK Rifle, Tannis Bow, Beatrice Knitted Scarf,Tam Wolf and other personal things. Upgrade Please...

Reactions: Baggrin

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Any details on the forthcoming final boss encounter you can share? IIRC he's a laquine dude?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
The final boss is actually his XO, a futa Jumper who focuses on Electrical damage. She's called the Shock Hopper.
So do you not get to interact with him at all?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Oh no, you definitely get to fuck him and his XO. He's just not a fight.
Can you get fucked by him though 8^)

Imme

Nov 18, 2018
It seems almost wrong to take the Sidewinder without taking Olympia too. Like what’s going to happen to her if the ship she’s obsessed with and has been working on forever just vanishes overnight.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Is there anyway we can take over zheng shi? leave the leader as a puppet and rule from the shadows, feeding the pirates with steele tech weapons that they "stole"?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Can you get fucked by him though 8^)

Not really. If you lose, the Hopper leads on the bad end.

It seems almost wrong to take the Sidewinder without taking Olympia too. Like what’s going to happen to her if the ship she’s obsessed with and has been working on forever just vanishes overnight.

You cannot take the Sidewinder without taking Olympia. They come as a package.

Is there anyway we can take over zheng shi? leave the leader as a puppet and rule from the shadows, feeding the pirates with steele tech weapons that they "stole"?

Planned, sort of. You won't be managing anything there but the pirates will recognize you as king shit if you beat up all the faction leaders.

Providence69

Oct 30, 2018
Hey so will there be another way to figure out the password. So that people who missed Kiro on their first playthrough

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Those Rat Raiders wanted me to pay WAY too much.

50 million? FITE ME!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hey so will there be another way to figure out the password. So that people who missed Kiro on their first playthrough

Having Paige on the crew also works. There may be more in the future, you never know!

Those Rat Raiders wanted me to pay WAY too much.

50 million? FITE ME!

How much money are you carrying around... :catstare:

Reactions: Captain Kiera