Lowering the Sumissiveness Stat

Wet Beer

Sep 12, 2018
Cardboard box behind walmart
I don't understand how tf submissiveness works. I've viewed pages on the wiki suggesting it works on a 130 point scale or some other, but I have yet to interact with Kelt. When I do the Owca village questline with the demons, and successfully defeat Vapula I do not receive the prompt to bring her back to camp/enslave her (wiki says you need to have 0 submissiveness to do so).

Submissiveness does not appear in my stats tab, my corruption is in the mid 90s, do I need a certain perk?

Open to suggestions and advice!

DarkWatcher

Nov 18, 2016
USA
To the best of my knowledge, 'Submissveness' isn't a stat that's pinned to your character like in TiTS, it's tracked individually to each NPC you interact with, like how Katherine has her own submissive score. As far as I'm aware, how submissive you are to Kelt doesn't affect Vapula and so on, baring transformations and corruption score changes, which I think you're already aware of. So when the wiki talks about submissiveness, it means the one tracked for Vapula explicitly. Its been a long time since I did anything with Owca, so I couldn't tell you off the top of my head if your submissive score is visible in your stats tab or not, but what the wiki says is accurate otherwise, just keep slapping her around, and maybe rape her and her horde for good measure, and you should eventually bottom out your sub score to 0, and shortly after be able to drag her back to your camp as a trophy.