Are there any characters that will be dominant and submissive to PC, but never over the top?

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
I find both domme and subby scenes to be nice....but I get pretty turned off once there's "violence"/"pain pleasure" in it...
All the NPCs I can think of that do have decent sceneseitger don't have both Dom and sub, or are just too weird for me...
Anyone else know any characters that I could have missed?

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Well are you asking for characters that switch between dom and sub without including violence (and I assume degradation or any form of dehumanizing)

or are you asking if there are certain characters that are dom and other characters that are sub without... that

Reactions: Athena

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
I... think they're asking if there are non-sadistic/masochistic dom or sub scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: IATIHIA2

moobere

May 19, 2017
Embry, Shade, Kara, Willow (more tame then the rest), Eraa idk her name (Dog girl), Panda chick across from Sera, Inessa (tamer than the rest), Anno, Syri just does rough sex, Levie, Emmy. If you look around in the game you find lots of them.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Amber's been approved, but she's not in the game yet. She's a soft dom, no pain or violence or "you're my bitch" stuff, she just insists on being on top. Hope you like cowgirls.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Kase is a def sub
huh...never woulda guessd that :p
Well are you asking for characters that switch between dom and sub without including violence (and I assume degradation or any form of dehumanizing)

or are you asking if there are certain characters that are dom and other characters that are sub without... that
The first one, cause i do find it a bit inconvenient and annoying to have to travel across half the galaxy just for a quick fuck, you know?

Amber's been approved, but she's not in the game yet. She's a soft dom, no pain or violence or "you're my bitch" stuff, she just insists on being on top. Hope you like cowgirls.

oooh

Last edited:
Reactions: Slab Bulkhead

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Xanthe. Though she's really into the bondage aspect of BDSM.