Untamed Space. (For Scarves)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, sure. Just head over to the Xenogen center, across town. They're always looking for people to head into the jungle for one thing or another," the man offered.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Thanks for the advice. I'll be back when i got the credits." Galen waved farewell to the young man and headed towards the Xenogen center.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The Xenogen center was across the town, but otherwise easy to find. As Galen walked in, the chemical scent of a lab greeted him. As did a slim kui-tan girl from behind the reception desk. "Welcome to Xenogen, sir. Something we can help you with?" she asked.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
The chemical scent of a lab was very familiar to him. It reminded him of his young life with his father. Galen quickly snapped out of it when he heard the girl. "Ah..Yes..Hello, my name is Galen. I was told that I could get some work here. I heard you were hiring people to head into the jungle for odd jobs." Galen looked her up and down while waiting for her response.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, yes, we're always looking for brave citizens to gather samples from the local fauna," she replied, happily. "It just so happens that we need a few mimbranes for an experiment."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"I see. May I inquire more information about the job? Like where to i hold them and such. Perhaps even a codex entry on them."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, just walk out into the woods, and I'm sure one will try to attach itself to you. Don't worry, they're harmless, and we can remove them easily once you get back," she explained.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen was shocked at that response. He didn't expect something like this. Not having any other options he decided to take the job. "I see...ok then I guess I'll take the job. Thank you for the advice...miss?"

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Very well then. I will be on my way." He gave a polite nod to her and left the Xenogen center. Considering he had his gear already, Galen looked for a exit so he could enter the jungles of Mhen'ga. He had wanted to go exploring beforehand to appease his curiosity. This job was the perfect chance for that, so he saw no downsides.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The main gate out of town opened automatically from the inside, and Galen didn't have to walk far at all before finding himself in the deep jungles. The scent of moisture and decaying plant matter filled his nose, and the air was filled with the sounds of animals all around him.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
The scent of nature was quite refreshing. Being in the jungle excited Galen, but he knew that it could also be dangerous. He was alert at all time. Galen picked a direction away from the town and headed straight, examining everything along his way.

His main goal was to find mimbranes. Because of this he constantly was checking the jungle floor for any trace of the creature.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Hearing the rustling, Galen instinctively turned to the left. He slowly closed in, not knowing what he was going to find.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A flash of motion was all that he saw, as something long and green leapt out of the bushes; straight towards his crotch.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Seeing the green flash coming right at him, Galen went to guard against the mysterious attacker. He was cautious, taking a few steps back before swinging his weapon at the mysterious assailant.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The creature landed in front of him. It looked like a snake, but had a strange circular orifice instead of a proper mouth.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"What the hell..." Looking at the creature, he was puzzled for a moment. Galen looked at the strange life form. Not knowing what it was, he stared at it with both confusion and curiosity. Galen carefully approached the creature. He was curious, wanting to study it more. Maybe he could even scan it with his codex.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Doing so proved to be a mistake, as the thing lunged again. Latching onto the crotch of his pants, it held on and, as Galen watched, the fabric of his trousers began to melt away.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Aaah."Galen was shocked at the sudden attack of the creature. He did not know what it was doing, but whatever it was, it couldn't be good for him. Looking at his clothes dissolve he knew he didn't have much time. Galen used his hands to try to force the creature off him before it could do whatever it had planned.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Galen's hands closed around the snake, it wrapped itself around his waist, holding fast, as it continued to dissolve his clothes. First his pants were eaten through, then his underwear, until his manhood was exposed to the air, and the creature lunged, wrapping it's mouth around his penis.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen kept struggling, doing whatever it took to try and get the creature off him. As it dissolved his clothes and wrapped itself around his penis, he got mildly aroused. He tried to get the creature off by attacking and pulling it away from him, being careful not to strike his manhood.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A few slashes from his knife, and the strange creature finally let go; coming off with a long wet slurp. The snake thing slithered off, but it had already done something to him. Galen was shocked to find that his penis was a full three times longer, and twice as thick, as it had been before.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen took a big sigh of relief, before looking down at his penis. His clothes were destroyed and his manhood was exposed, half erect, flowing in the wind. Looking at his penis, Galen was slightly worried but happy that he gained a bit of size. He gathered himself and proceeded to walk trough the jungle. While he was walking he puled out his codex to try and identify the creature. Hopefully there were no side effects to his new growth, maybe that creature wasn't as bad as he thought. Who knows if he ever meets another one.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The creature was commonly referred to as a 'cock snake' by the public, and was a parasitic organism with a habit of latching onto other creatures and fusing with their body and nervous system to become part of a larger being. Apparently, Galen had stopped his before it got too far along in the process.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen thought about the information he read for a bit. He figured that, he got the better end of that deal. The only real downside was his ruined clothes but, it was all worth getting a few inches plus down there. Besides, who knows what else he could find. There could be other perks to this jungle. The only thing he could do know is move onward.

Before Galen could do anything else, he tried to cover up. It would be awkward to have his dick out in a Jungle like this. Who knows what else could be out there. Even worse he could encounter another one of those things, and be unable to stop it. As he did that he then proceed to explore the jungle

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
About the only thing Galen could do was tuck his cock into his pant leg. However, the constant friction quickly brought it to partial erectness, and it once more popped out.

[So, how long does this make your guys manhood now?]

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Fucking hell...Damn this...." *Galen started to swear as he couldn't tuck his cock in without having it pop back up half erect. Thinking that it would be really awkward when he came back to town, or if he even meets someone here in the wild. "God......Guess i have to go at it like this." he exclaimed. Galen then started to traverse the jungle once more

[7 inches 1.8 across, balls 0,7]

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
[No i thought you ment before the bite. Got confused there. So new value should be 21 inches 3.6 across? If my math isn't failing me. God dam I just realized how big that would make him.]