What content would you like added?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
The Temple needs to be rebuilt first since it's just a bunch of ruins after Kasyrra's arrival.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
The Temple needs to be rebuilt first since it's just a bunch of ruins after Kasyrra's arrival.

Not a problem, we'll just enlist everyone nearby and pay them in sex

That's how this universe works, right? If not, we will *make* it work that way

(\*Raindrops' corruption has increased...\*)

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I can imagine a slave system being in the game. Kind of like how in CoC 1 you had the corrupted farm.

Reactions: Noxxie

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
A teleport system , a quick way to travel between unlocked major locations or something similar to what you’d had in the original CoC

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im guessing theirs going to be mouse morphs but i was wondering will there be dormouse morphs at all? as much as i love mice i would rather play a dormouse (love the furred tails)

also wondering will there be a form of mpreg? other then getting eggs up the butt?

also femboy tf items i hope they happen

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
im guessing theirs going to be mouse morphs but i was wondering will there be dormouse morphs at all? as much as i love mice i would rather play a dormouse (love the furred tails)

also wondering will there be a form of mpreg? other then getting eggs up the butt?

also femboy tf items i hope they happen
No mpreg other than anal egging.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Is it possible to have a trap pouch yet? I haven't seen it in any updates but I figured I'd ask.

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
loving the fox tf. I was wondering if the next tf items could be sex change items, and orc tfs aswell as human

Nickshark

Sep 21, 2018
I would like a item that transforms your cum into a transformative cum that anyone you decide you want to transform you can cum on them and turn them into basically a living sex doll version of themself

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
Wishing I lived in Sweden
transforms them into basically a living sex doll version of themself

But... Why? I could see wanting a sex doll version of someone to.play with when they arent there, but turning the actual person into an inanimate object?

Or, I guess ypu said living sex doll.. Does someone wanna explain this kink lol, I dont quite understand how it works.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I would like a item that transforms your cum into a transformative cum that anyone you decide you want to transform you can cum on them and turn them into basically a living sex doll version of themself

I don't think this is ever going to happen... Mainly because doing so would be a titanic pain in the ass, because you'd have to write *every* NPC to handle the effect of that cum, which just is not feasible. Same way why aphrodisiacs are generally ignored in TiTS unless an NPC is specifically written to handle it

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
I have three ideas right now, and I'll post anymore I can think of that might be of interest.

•A Coeurl npc: Apparently something like this was mentioned in TiTS, but seeing it implemented in CoC would certainly make me happy. It could be just a random npc, an enemy, or maybe even a follower (ideally a rogue of sorts?). Maybe a smut scene where they use their tentacles?

•Whale folk: Specifically orca. A similar concept to the coeurl, a sexy whale would certainly take the cake. Just look at Rainbow Screen's art.

•A Roguish companion: I have no doubt it will happen, but maybe go more for a skilled Kath than a Raphael. An idea for a meeting could be them attempting to mug or pickpocket you, or having previously attempted to steal from a Dungeon with you being able to rescue and recruit them.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Jesster

Mar 28, 2016
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet (I'm not reading through 24 pages), but something like the prison mod from COC1 would be great. It was one of my favorite things to play through, even if it never was finished.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I have three ideas right now, and I'll post anymore I can think of that might be of interest.

•A Coeurl npc: Apparently something like this was mentioned in TiTS, but seeing it implemented in CoC would certainly make me happy. It could be just a random npc, an enemy, or maybe even a follower (ideally a rogue of sorts?). Maybe a smut scene where they use their tentacles?

•Whale folk: Specifically orca. A similar concept to the coeurl, a sexy whale would certainly take the cake. Just look at Rainbow Screen's art.

•A Roguish companion: I have no doubt it will happen, but maybe go more for a skilled Kath than a Raphael. An idea for a meeting could be them attempting to mug or pickpocket you, or having previously attempted to steal from a Dungeon with you being able to rescue and recruit them.
One of the bigwig water elementals is gonna be a blue whale mermaid. she probably wont be in game for years, but i hope to do something with her eventually. I know its not an orca but...