[BUG] Overdue Pregnancy

Soupy

Aug 30, 2018
Basically, as shown in the provided screenshots, the PC in my game seems to be stuck in a state of permanent pregnancy. The percentage continues to go up more and more, but the PC has still not given birth, even after 100% has been surpassed.

The cause of this error, or atleast the most likely cause, would be that I had the PC drink a vial of Gestarium with under 20% pregnancy remaining.
Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 1.36.57 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 1.51.47 PM.png

I've sent this to both notify others of the bug, and to see if anyone has any idea of how to possibly fix this. Thanks!

[EDIT] - After fiddling around a bit in-game, the PC eventually did end up giving birth. However, the error in percentage most likely is still easily reproducible, but at least it seems to not be an unfixable issue for players who encounter it.

Last edited:

Soupy

Aug 30, 2018
Did you visit a save spot at any time during this period?

No, I hadn't saved over any previous saves at that point, and I am aware that I could have reverted back to my most recent save at that time, but it would have resulted in much lost progress. Although the error eventually went away, I still felt that it was important to notify someone of it in case other players are to encounter the same problem and have it persist past that point even more than it did to I.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
No, I hadn't saved over any previous saves at that point, and I am aware that I could have reverted back to my most recent save at that time, but it would have resulted in much lost progress. Although the error eventually went away, I still felt that it was important to notify someone of it in case other players are to encounter the same problem and have it persist past that point even more than it did to I.

The FOE Wiki said:
Once the time counts down, the character cannot give birth until they enter a Safe Point, but once they reach it, they will give birth automatically.