Custom Shock Gear

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
same I am using shock gear because I feel it's just flat out better I was just saying the "meta" weapon for tech wouldn't be the whip as while it does do 20 electric and 20 kinetic the -10 evasion and lack of any flags including energy weapon hold it back. While the flashblade is equal or better in everything but damage where it losses by 4 points to the whip. On the other hand having a stun weapon means you can regen your shield more often making tech even tankier for 15 less damage and it still has bonus hit rate and gives a +10 to health not that it is really needed.
I don't think the Shock Gear is any better, I'm ust saying I like it because I like hand-to-hand and shock attacks, and I'll use it solely for that.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
I don't think the Shock Gear is any better, I'm ust saying I like it because I like hand-to-hand and shock attacks, and I'll use it solely for that.
Neither am I. I am saying I think the whip is bad and the flashblade and shock gear are better than the whip and arguably the best melee weapons in the game for melee tech.