My idea for a new NPC

yarrr420

Apr 24, 2018
I have been a fan and supporter of TiTS for several months. I think it is cool that TiTS allows the community to submit content, so I thought I would give it a try. Here is my idea so far for a new NPC.

Name:
Libby

Appearance:
She is a tall, human woman obsessed with sucking cock and loves the taste of cum. She heavily modded her body specifically for that purpose. She has luscious ruby red lips and both a mouthgina and an ass-mouthgina with the same red lips. Both mouthginas have tongues. She can unhinge her jaw, stretch her mouthginas, and rearrange her internal organs to accommodate several feet of penis in any orifice.

Sex scenes:
Make Out (Steele's choice of which mouth)
Regular BJ
Vagina BJ
Ass BJ
DP BJ

Modding:
If Steele has more penises than Libby has Mouthginas, she can be given Pussyblossom to grow additional mouthginas to accommodate. Unlocks Multi-BJ sex scene.
If Steele has dicknipples, she can get mods to get lipples and grow additional breasts to match Steele's number and arrangement. Unlocks Boob BJ sex scene. (Maybe instead make her have lipples from the start and have the mod grow additional breasts if Steele has more than two.)

What do you all think? Is this too complex for a first project? Also I went a little outside the box on her mods. Is there any rule that NPCs should only have mods that are attainable by Steele?

Reactions: Crablord

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I believe in you if you believe in yourself :)

P.S
if you ever think about additional PC given mods, the ability to make her 5 different lips bigger with liptease would be interesting. not enough npc tfs if you ask me

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I have been a fan and supporter of TiTS for several months. I think it is cool that TiTS allows the community to submit content, so I thought I would give it a try. Here is my idea so far for a new NPC.

Name:
Libby

Appearance:
She is a tall, human woman obsessed with sucking cock and loves the taste of cum. She heavily modded her body specifically for that purpose. She has luscious ruby red lips and both a mouthgina and an ass-mouthgina with the same red lips. Both mouthginas have tongues. She can unhinge her jaw, stretch her mouthginas, and rearrange her internal organs to accommodate several feet of penis in any orifice.

Sex scenes:
Regular BJ
Vagina BJ
Ass BJ
DP BJ

Modding:
If Steele has more penises than Libby has Mouthginas, she can be given Pussyblossom to grow additional mouthginas to accommodate. Unlocks Multi-BJ sex scene.
If Steele has dicknipples, she can get mods to get lipples and grow additional breasts to match Steele's number and arrangement. Unlocks Boob BJ sex scene. (Maybe instead make her have lipples from the start and have the mod grow additional breasts if Steele has more than two.)

What do you all think? Is this too complex for a first project? Also I went a little outside the box on her mods. Is there any rule that NPCs should only have mods that are attainable by Steele?
I suggest cutting the moddability and make them an expansion after you finished the base content. Otherwise I see no readon why this couldn't be in the game if well written and formated.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com

Name:
Libby

Appearance:

Sex scenes:
Regular BJ
Vagina BJ
Ass BJ
DP BJ

Modding:

You know (*sits down like a grandfather with his youngster in his lap*) i tried to bring something like this into TITS before. I wanted to bring tentacle penises and mods to change everything into a convertible penis tentacles or tentacles with vaginas. I had it written down, the scenes were done or so we thought and then it hit me when i tried to write something of this complexity ... and know what i discovered?

[shocking picture warning on links]

How the fuck a Zanberg in TITS is going to be a good idea? When i wrote it, i apparently had a huge obsession with tentacle cocks and tentacle pussies as an option for hair as well as forced TF mods on people that attempt to sex with my "seraphim".

There are good ideas, but sometimes you can go too far for your own good to where you need to draw a line. Like ... buttholes with the potential to have teeth, a tongue and lips that pucker and sucker with a huge emphasis on teeth like a mimic or a Zanberg.

Well sonny, that's a story for another day.
alien-breasts-censored-cum-erection-herm-humanoid_