What Content Would You Like Added?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Only problem with a character, or characters like that is that it could make other chars that quickly jump to sex either look really loose or kinda bad character wise like you get with someone Like Anno or maybe Penny and go through like 2 to 3 talk options and their pants come off, but when you meet someone like Fisi who's got more substance it would put some of them to shame, or it could come back on the ones who has alot to them with people hating that they can't get straight to the sex we'll get a situation like this.

WwhuEgp.gif

So I'm suggesting an option to be a dick or a bitch and lust them up to make them want to sex you but only like once or twice, then the next time they either fight you and you gotta beat the crap out of them leading to one more sex scene before it either leads to a bad end of getting arrested for assault, or where they leave the game forever because you're a dick, Or you could have it where after the moment they either run away from you or spray mace in your face to keep away from you.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Only problem with a character, or characters like that is that it could make other chars that quickly jump to sex either look really loose or kinda bad character wise like you get with someone Like Anno or maybe Penny and go through like 2 to 3 talk options and their pants come off, but when you meet someone like Fisi who's got more substance it would put some of them to shame, or it could come back on the ones who has alot to them with people hating that they can't get straight to the sex

Doesn't that just add more variety to the game's characters, though? Also, it's actually true to life - some people are happy to have casual sex, some will only do it with someone they've built up a serious relationship with. Personally, I like characters who are DTF and also ones where I have to work for it - either way, it doesn't have to be their defining trait. I think NPCs like Syri and (dom path) Sera are good examples of the former - they'll fuck you on your first meeting, without even really knowing anything about you, and then there's significant development of their characters and the relationships you have with them after that.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Be fair, zero point sixty. Syri doesn't fuck you on the first meeting. You need to play a few games before butt diving occurs.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I guess I forgot that you get dumped back to the bar when each game finishes, I usually just blast through them all so I can get to that sweet butt loving'.

Here, here!

Oh, and I want Syriquest. I want it bad.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You know, there's a clock in the FenCo offices.
It countsdown the time remaining to when they release more Syri content.
But every time someone says the Q-word in regards to Syri, the clock resets.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
You know, there's a clock in the FenCo offices.
It countsdown the time remaining to when they release more Syri content.
But every time someone says the Q-word in regards to Syri, the clock resets.
Or this could happen: https://www.fenoxo.com/zheng-shi-mines-rooms-complete/

"P.S. Syriquest got coded by a volunteer coder, so I’ll be reviewing that and taking a quick quality pass on it before pushing it out this week as well."

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Only problem with a character, or characters like that is that it could make other chars that quickly jump to sex either look really loose or kinda bad character wise like you get with someone Like Anno or maybe Penny and go through like 2 to 3 talk options and their pants come off, but when you meet someone like Fisi who's got more substance it would put some of them to shame, or it could come back on the ones who has alot to them with people hating that they can't get straight to the sex we'll get a situation like this.
So I'm suggesting an option to be a dick or a bitch and lust them up to make them want to sex you but only like once or twice, then the next time they either fight you and you gotta beat the crap out of them leading to one more sex scene before it either leads to a bad end of getting arrested for assault, or where they leave the game forever because you're a dick, Or you could have it where after the moment they either run away from you or spray mace in your face to keep away from you.
It depends on the character, as I said I had multiple concepts, and they all react differently. One treats you like a casual fuck (read: somewhat disrespectfully) if you insist on rushing it, another will refuse to interact with you altogether, another still is okay with casual sex if you present that up front, but there's the emotional/romantic path for people who want more out of the character in general. I think as long as you write it in a way that it makes sense with their general personality, there's a lot to be explored there. I don't think it's an insult to characters that are more simple in their interactions and lower in their sexual requirements, because that's kind of realistic. Some people are down to fuck immediately after you chat it up with them, and I have to imagine that's significantly more common in a vastly more sexualized universe. There might be a lack of deep relationship-based characters simply because people don't want to write them, but it also makes some sense in the context of a universe where casual sex is basically how you say hello.

D

Deleted member 15512

The ability to have a foursome with Kiro, Kally, and Shade. Maybe a 6-some including Anno and Syri, but I know those two don't have a sexual relationship, just hints of lust from Syri.

Then again, after recruiting Paige and hearing her story, I'd think there might be some issue between her and Shade, considering Shade sometimes hunts bounties for the Black Void. Kiro might also know of/have issue with Shade. I guess another thing would be to either help Shade with her Black Void contracts, or to steer her away from them.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
The ability to have a foursome with Kiro, Kally, and Shade. Maybe a 6-some including Anno and Syri, but I know those two don't have a sexual relationship, just hints of lust from Syri.

Then again, after recruiting Paige and hearing her story, I'd think there might be some issue between her and Shade, considering Shade sometimes hunts bounties for the Black Void. Kiro might also know of/have issue with Shade. I guess another thing would be to either help Shade with her Black Void contracts, or to steer her away from them.
If you want an orgy with every waifu in the universe just lose to Hand So.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
The only waifu I want is Embry (R.I.P.) but thats never gonna happen unless I commision NS or Taurgod
Then getchu some coin and do it

Reactions: Foxxling

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
So am I the only one that wants a scrumptious talk-n-cuddle scene with Illaria for dinner and some cream-covered sexytimes for dessert? And you know where that cream is coming from.

I am totally down with more Illaria stuff.

Reactions: zero point sixty

Vory

Jun 3, 2018
I'm kinda jealous of female PC's nursery. Female players can be knocked up by a lot of mobs and therefore can have a bigger variety of kids so I wish male PC's could have the same spectrum of kids by knocking up female mobs

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Just be a herm it's better, you get to be jiggly in two places along with living the dream of impregnating everyone while being preggers.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'm kinda jealous of female PC's nursery. Female players can be knocked up by a lot of mobs and therefore can have a bigger variety of kids so I wish male PC's could have the same spectrum of kids by knocking up female mobs

All you need is Frosty. :catte:

Reactions: Violent_Peace

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
No, what you really need is an extension for the nursery to house all the kids you have!

Its obvious to me that null_blank wants to colonize a planet with only Steele's progeny.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Its obvious to me that null_blank wants to colonize a planet with only Steele's progeny.
I'm working on it, but the Frostwyrm pregnancies have really slowed me down. I'm about 75-80% done with requisite 100 progeny though. :catte:

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Just be a herm it's better, you get to be jiggly in two places along with living the dream of impregnating everyone while being preggers.

If we wanted to be jiggily in two places he'd have done that already.

But us gays got it the worse, no nursery content until mpreg stuff happens.