sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Knotted horse cock: NOW AND FOREVER.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Lola - Newly added "flirtatious individual" that adds an extra spice to an somewhat 'vanilla' fetish category
Hey, thanks. :D I submitted some new stuff for her earlier this month, hope you like it if it makes it into the game.

Reactions: sevlina

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I feel like this is gonna be lost on a lot of people, but i may just be underestimating the audience.

Yeah dude, the most famous quote from Orwell's most famous book is going to fly way over this readers' forum's head.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
You people... How dare say that a mere pathetic dog, cat or even dragon cock is the true master cock of all time. The true master cock would be; A long, massive, prehensile, double headed flared cock with an X slit for egg laying and a ribbed shaft. Nubs ring around every rib except where three knots lay. Two on the shaft and one comically big for it's dick at the base. The under shaft is lined with tiny tendrils laced with lust drugs. (I can't remember how to spell the drug.)

That would be the ultimate true master cock of all time! Then multiply that by six for multi-penetration. Muhahahahahahaha!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You people... How dare say that a mere pathetic dog, cat or even dragon cock is the true master cock of all time. The true master cock would be; A long, massive, prehensile, double headed flared cock with an X slit for egg laying and a ribbed shaft. Nubs ring around every rib except where three knots lay. Two on the shaft and one comically big for it's dick at the base. The under shaft is lined with tiny tendrils laced with lust drugs. (I can't remember how to spell the drug.)

That would be the ultimate true master cock of all time! Then multiply that by six for multi-penetration. Muhahahahahahaha!
My god.... I can see it now.... it's glorious!:negativeman:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
It’s not that I have a terrible imagination it’s just that it’s a lot to try to visualize at once, well okay actually I can envision all of it but the double cockheads part. What would that even look like?
Kinda like a "Y".

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Then I pity you and your limited imagination.
Yeah, forgive us for not plunging into the depths of madness that is trying to imagine Cockthulhu.

Reactions: Slab Bulkhead

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Not Cockthulu (especially with Cthulhu is one of the tamest-looking Mythos characters). Just a gabilani-nyrea mix with some Bumpy Road thrown in for good measure.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Not Cockthulu (especially with Cthulhu is one of the tamest-looking Mythos characters). Just a gabilani-nyrea mix with some Bumpy Road thrown in for good measure.
Yeah it's basically everything into a crazy mutant dick. The shaft has gryain ribs along with kui-tan knots, then add nubs, the head splits into two like a gabilani but the heads themselves are nyrea. The under shaft is covered in tiny siren tendrils instead of the base. The cock is also a tentacle so it can move freely unless it's knotted.

It's a freak of nature but awesome. It would be a bit much to visualize so I hope that helps.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well, it's roughly the kind of knob I'd like my characters to have sans the forked head and the size, so trust me if I say I can visualize it myself.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Sombody needs to make a pinboard on New Texas.
WANTED
Have you seen this Cock?
A long, massive, prehensile, double headed flared cock with an X slit for egg laying and a ribbed shaft. Nubs ring around every rib except where three knots lay. Two on the shaft and one comically big for it's dick at the base. The under shaft is lined with tiny tendrils laced with lust drugs.
Searched for cirmes against nature, breaking minds, breaking cunts and jaywalking.

Alive: 100.000 Credits
Dead: 50 Credits

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
I like that there's so much content, with a wide variety of stuff so almost every kink is met, and it's generally well-written stuff with few spelling/grammatical errors.

Also I think TiTS hits the right spot when it comes to the balance between how much text is dedicated to smut, and how much of it is dedicated to character building. It's hard to enjoy a story when someone's uglies start getting bumped within the first few sentences, with so little build-up you don't even know what colour their hair is. But on the other extreme, I don't always have the patience to read through several thousand words of drama before smuttiness starts. I've gone through novel-length "erotic stories" that have like five sex scenes; which really isn't enough from a smut perspective - even though the writing was good.

So with TiTS, you get a comprehensive description of how they look, a few conversations allowing you to see what their personality is like, maybe an action scene or fight or something, and then smut. Perfect!

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
How customizable you can make your character!! Sure, it takes some time to get some options, but I feel its worth the wait. If every mod as available from the start, the game would feel rather boring, in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 15512

Character customization is the biggest draw, as well as some surprisingly well-done writing in some areas. I never knew how much I wanted to be a centaur until I gdid the Poe A horse suit event.