[Submitted] Tessa, The White Woman.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
the title Tessa, The White Woman makes it sound like she’s white as in Caucasian
To me it sounded like "a female that looks white for some reason or another". This is a sci-fi game, so I didn't assume it had to do with real life humans.
But yeah, it'd be nice if people used thread titles that explained in few words what the contents are about.

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
Did a read through of the doc today, tweaked a few things and added a tiny couple nuggets for better flavor. I think I'm pretty happy with it, and after another read through in a few days I might go ahead and submit it early, unless some glaring oversight comes to my attention before that.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
This is good please continue/finish it. I marked some issues i had(thats primarily what they are in the end, if you get second opinions from other writers that think differently then that's fine) and it looks like fen did as well.

Primarily i think the main issue is the doc assuming steele is a lot more naive about some things than he/she should be.

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
You know, it figures the one day I don't check the forums at all is the day it gets reviewed. Go figure right?

This is good please continue/finish it. I marked some issues i had(thats primarily what they are in the end, if you get second opinions from other writers that think differently then that's fine) and it looks like fen did as well.

Primarily i think the main issue is the doc assuming steele is a lot more naive about some things than he/she should be.

Took some of your advice. As for continuing it, I have the xpac around half finished already. I just shelved it while I was working on something else and waiting for review. I'll likely start working on it again once she's good and in.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You know, it figures the one day I don't check the forums at all is the day it gets reviewed. Go figure right?

Took some of your advice. As for continuing it, I have the xpac around half finished already. I just shelved it while I was working on something else and waiting for review. I'll likely start working on it again once she's good and in.
Please do, the problem is with talk 2 in it just reads as unfinished, and not without an xpac. cause it just leaves off on "yeah we can make out and fuk" and then nothing. I'd rather it get added Before she gets in, since fen and other people like her.

Most of the fixes are pretty good though :D Marked the 2-3 i think still need some work

Last edited:

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
That's just to promote the idea for the PC to get out there and "do" stuff, rather than just stand in front of her and talk to her over and over farming affection. None of her gating requires that much more than talking to other NPC's and getting to know them.

Reactions: valkyr42

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That's just to promote the idea for the PC to get out there and "do" stuff, rather than just stand in front of her and talk to her over and over farming affection. None of her gating requires that much more than talking to other NPC's and getting to know them.
Except there's no real reason for them to know that's what they're supposed to do, because the scenes don't really have any kind of connection to those characters beyond their mentions. Thats even less of a reason to not add a variant for the panties thing since that list will only expand >.<

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Hey Fr0sty, I can't seem to get the [Her Breasts] option to unlock under the [New Idea] options. The mouse over says that you have to have met someone who has gotten new nipples and have to have read the Ovir codex entry. I've completed all of Jade's sex and talk options and have read the Ovir entry but the [Her Breasts] options still remains grayed out. I saw in the doc that the [Breast Play] scene requires the PC to have breasts of size D or greater, is this also a requirement for the [Her Breasts scene]?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I've literally scene every scene available for Tessa, done Jades Tit stuff, red the Codex entry and have E cups. I still can't get [her breast] to be triggerable

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
I've literally scene every scene available for Tessa, done Jades Tit stuff, red the Codex entry and have E cups. I still can't get [her breast] to be triggerable

I think there might be a triggering issue with the scene. I didn't code it or anything, so I wouldn't really know, but a few people have noted having trouble.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I put in a bug report hopefully I can get some answers from the Coding side. On a side note will there ever be an actual sex scene, whether she doms you or you penetrating her?

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
I put in a bug report hopefully I can get some answers from the Coding side. On a side note will there ever be an actual sex scene, whether she doms you or you penetrating her?

Oh yeah, I'm working on it now (well on and off). The expac is around 75-80% done, but I froze work on it until I get some feedback on Tessa as she is in game.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Well she's awesome, well developed personality, and the only char with a sensory scene. Xanthe has them two but I like how your's are written better.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I love the back and forth with her, she is somewhat dommie but not a 100% and there is some back and forth. I would love to see more of her.

Honestly, I favor getting her on the ship. We need a few more killers on our payroll/in our bed.

The long and short of it is that I loved her stuff!

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I think more character development would need to happen for that to be a possibility. Also she seems to be a independent woman so unless that changes it is unlikely she would join Steeles crew.

Reactions: Brock

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
Whelp, Tessa is awesome. She's adorable in her own way, vulnerable even. Really looking forward to more of her.

I don't know if she really belongs on steeles crew, as pheonix said she is definitely more of a loaner. Also having her on the crew could make Steele complicit in her actions, and I think she cares about steele enough to not do that to them.

Brock

She's great!! I think she's super dangerous, hot and also a bit adorable. It would be great if you ever do an X-Pack for her to have her help us on a quest using her mad ninja assassin skills or get a call on our codex from her requesting assistance with a job that's gone tits up. Maybe both? Steele could help her or she could help steele, then make a joke about how she's upset she owes us one now or how we're in her debt now and then the other happens and we're even. That might even be what it takes to get her to be willing to kiss steele? I dunno. I'm just spit balling ideas. Love her character and looking forward to seeing her in the game and maybe more content for her.

Brock

Whelp, Tessa is awesome. She's adorable in her own way, vulnerable even. Really looking forward to more of her.

I don't know if she really belongs on steeles crew, as pheonix said she is definitely more of a loaner. Also having her on the crew could make Steele complicit in her actions, and I think she cares about steele enough to not do that to them.

I definitely think she'd be better as someone we run in to more often then not rather then joining the crew. She'd have to go through some big character development/changes for her to fit in Steele's crew. The idea of her not wanting to make steele complicit is a good point as well.

Reactions: Nnxx and valkyr42

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
So, after getting Heart to Heart 1 and 2, and all of her sex scenes for non-breast having dude, I want to kiss and dick her.

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
So, after getting Heart to Heart 1 and 2, and all of her sex scenes for non-breast having dude, I want to kiss and dick her.

Oh, it's coming. I'm slowly working on her expansion, which has dicking, and I'm down to only having to write two more sex scenes for it before it's "finished" (editting, and tuning will still take some time). These scenes are, however, long as hell with a few different "options" and "paths", so they are going to take me a bit to properly do.

I've also got a second expansion in the back of my mind, but we'll have to see if that one happens.

Reactions: valkyr42

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Oh, it's coming. I'm slowly working on her expansion, which has dicking, and I'm down to only having to write two more sex scenes for it before it's "finished" (editting, and tuning will still take some time). These scenes are, however, long as hell with a few different "options" and "paths", so they are going to take me a bit to properly do.

I've also got a second expansion in the back of my mind, but we'll have to see if that one happens.
Thank you, I look forward to it. She is quite the cutie.