Revisted helping hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

warmaster

Jun 24, 2017
Originally when tried and asked why there was no item for gaining extra arm the responses from everyone including the developer was that it would cause issues with the program in combat a may cause bugs and game crash. so it was never implanted to the game some i took some rethink on it until i figure out a way to get around it then it hit me...revised it in three different way first have the extra arms use in the masturbation menu, the second is just hand them there as a cosmetic feature like most of the change appears like horns and tail they are just there, the third is if possible add both since extra arms in combat would be useless since the game would crash so out side of combat would make them useful but then again good chance that it may get turned down again even if it was an effort.

*TY for taking the time to look over this post*

"Helping Help"
This is a small syringe is filled with a violent-navy liquid, The labeling says it will cause the growth of arms once injected. warning label states that in rare cases may cause two extra instead of one pair arms to grow.

Condition
No Extra Arms
Change
Grow a pair of arms

Condition

Have two pairs of arm
Change
Gain another set of arms

Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i do agree with the cosmetic thing, a small blurb in your bio would suffice.
people may say there wouldn't be support in scenes but considering taurs barely have anything it wouldn't be a new thing.

someone will definitely tell you to work on your grammar
someone else will say no (or make a sarcastic comment about how many times people have asked for arms)
and then someone will say to write the scenes yourself.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
This is unlikely to ever be approved. Extra arms are banned for a reason; namely that if they exist, suddenly every single author has to write their stuff without being able to guarantee that the player has 2 and only 2 arms. That causes a lot of fuckery.

This includes if they are only cosmetic. It is not about game mechanics, it is about the writing. (though game-mechanically it causes issues too)

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Could be avoided by making the scenes that reference your limbs doing stuff vague as fuck, then again I that would go well on both the writer and reader side.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Could be avoided by making the scenes that reference your limbs doing stuff vague as fuck, then again I that would go well on both the writer and reader side.
But then that would put even more constraints and limitations for the writers, which would discourage many of them (and remember that most of TiTS content is made by volunteers) and writing quality might decrease as a result..

Also, you'd be surprised how many times the PC's arms come up in any scene

Status
Not open for further replies.