Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Milly's a little bit like a delivery... just depends on your definition of edible.

Also, breaking Lund stuff is done and should be good to be put into the next backer build (knock on wood).
He sure is a good pupper. I do have to ask though, are you not gonna play with the custom outfit thing from now on? I don't think he used it for the third and fourth scenes

Last edited:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
True enough :)

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Pretty much what Damiekinz said! I hope you guys enjoy the content.

Also, shilling for a moment: I just put up new tiers on Patreon. I have no idea if anyone'll go for them, but they're there. They're for people who want to commission me on a monthly basis, for TiTS or non-TiTS content. Mite b kool, we'll see how it goes.

As for what's on the agenda, it's... Siegwulfe! And Dryad stuff, hooray! Many thanks to the people who chipped in. It's genuinely gratifying to know that you guys want me to write for what I feel is a fairly niche character that I created (in retrospect I guess that covers Lund as well, hee haw). I'll be working on these two for a while.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hello! I made a post over on Patreon that you can read in full if you're a patron, but I'll replicate it here in haiku:

Siegwulfe continues
Dryad document now up
Thanks for one hundred

Since I reached $100 monthly, there'll be a story thing peeps can read and vote on (if you're $5+ for the latter). I'll come up with ideas and put up a poll there before the month's out.
I guess this post is mostly 'werk continues'. Nothing really specific lined up atm, we'll see what happens when the next round of Zheng Shi content is available to pick at.

Reactions: Freed85

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
How many dollarydoos to make the Dryad the first crewmember dom?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
How many dollarydoos to make the Dryad the first crewmember dom?
Dunno if she has it in her tbh. At best the PC could tell her to use them as much as possible whenever she wants and then I guess over time she could grow into the role. Well, maybe it could work.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Dunno if she has it in her tbh. At best the PC could tell her to use them as much as possible whenever she wants and then I guess over time she could grow into the role. Well, maybe it could work.
that gave me the mental image of steele waking up to find thier ass being wreaked by a domming deer-taur

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh I didn't mean domming in the traditional sense, more like her eagerness and complete disregard for you as she takes her own pleasure.

I mean, you do let her whenever you click any of the buttons that has you on the receiving end.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
that gave me the mental image of steele waking up to find thier ass being wreaked by a domming deer-taur
Perks of the job.

Oh I didn't mean domming in the traditional sense, more like her eagerness and complete disregard for you as she takes her own pleasure.
Right. I'm not sure that she'll ever completely disregard the PC, but she can probably be convinced to rut them whenever she needs (wants) to. That's a valid relationship too, though she'd probably have to be taught about it.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Time for bed but I updated the dryad doc - the expansion is now to the point where she is actually on your ship as crew! Time for hot di- talking times so you can find out about her!
I'll be taking some time to focus on Siegwulfe from here, she needs some love.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
About Dryad being a follower and assuming direct cuntrol, she'd have to give up the verdant fuck-paradise that is Mhen'ga for a cramped spaceship. It's a fuck-paradise of a spaceship, but cramped nonetheless. Writing this, I got an image of the Dryad and Stella frolicking on a virtual beach all day long. Perish that thought, because neither of them would have any use for PC Steele anymore, unless of course you want to start writing voyeur/I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN stuff, Wsan. Maybe even turn it into a Bad End where Steele's spirit is so crushed by sexual inadequacy that they just give up their quest.

On a serious note, Dryad is really hot and more content for her is always better, easily one of my favourite characters, or collection of scenes, since the character itself is sort of unexplored outside of the sex. And about the Siegwulfe, is there any chance of a non-bimbo bot futa xpac? Or is it so bimbo-oriented that a non-bimbo version would require completely new scenes?

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Having the Dryad and Siegewulf in one play makes me want a scene where a bipedal Steele gets oral from Siegewulf while the Dryad mounts her.

Reactions: Noob Salad

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Meanwhile Taur Steele mounts Dryad, who mounts Siegewulf.

Steele gets a little too vigorous and whacks their head on a bulkhead of the ship and knocks themselves out.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Perish that though, because neither of them would have any use for PC Steele anymore, unless of course you want to start writing voyeur/I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN stuff, Wsan. Maybe even turn it into a Bad End where Steele's spirit is so crushed by sexual inadequacy that they just give up their quest.

Ha ha I've considered writing Nice Time for Roo for TiTS with an original NPC (not one of the existing ones because the idea of 'tainting' someone's beloved NPC kinda sux) before but even before the practical concerns - like how to keep writing when you're hoisted on a pitchfork and everyone's chanting for you to be thrown into a fire - I actually don't think it fits the tone of the game. I know players are all individuals and have their own deal going on, but at the core you're still "X Steele, savior of maidens and cute bois alike". Plus the emotional payoff is really pretty weak when the antagonist goes "Gahaha, she likes my huge dick and not your small one!" but you can just hit up a vendor and come back with a dick bigger than he is. I've already written some voyeur stuff, but it was pretty mild - you can find Haley fucking Ellie, and when Ellie mentions you Haley tells her to keep your name out of her mouth while they're getting down. Then you can masturbate while you watch. There's probably some exploration to be done there with taurs, but again, you can just turn into one if you really want.

Now I'm starting to think I should see if I can crowdfund a Haley-to-ship expansion too. That one could be meaner if people wanted.

On a serious note, Dryad is really hot and more content for her is always better, easily one of my favourite characters, or collection of scenes, since the character itself is sort of unexplored outside of the sex. And about the Siegwulfe, is there any chance of a non-bimbo bot futa xpac? Or is it so bimbo-oriented that a non-bimbo version would require completely new scenes?

Glad you like her, I like her a lot myself. I'm hoping to retain the hotness. As for Siegwulfe, no, probably not. It was actually originally pitched so that there would be two variants but I think that project would be approaching north of 50k words. I can do that, but it sucks and is slow unless I work on it fulltime. I prefer smaller projects currently for logistical reasons - it's why Lund's content has come out in little bits and bobs.

e: Also yeah the more 'taurs we stack in the ship the more dangerous it's gonna get! Gonna need an OSHA rep onboard at all times at this rate

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Plus the emotional payoff is really pretty weak when the antagonist goes "Gahaha, she likes my huge dick and not your small one!" but you can just hit up a vendor and come back with a dick bigger than he is
True, and it brings to mind the scene for Ellie where it remarks that no man wants to hear that their penis is too small to make a woman notice it, and how it always makes me think it makes no sense when Ellie herself is selling cheap transformatives that can give anyone a foot-long cock, easily.
Haley would actually make sense as a shipmate. She doesn't seem to be going anywhere much, due to being bound to the cock-milker much the way a fantasy dryad is bound to their plant, and cock-milkers can fit on a ship (or be customized into a giant Hovering Pocket-Pussy). She can probably pay for herself as well, for the same reason Reaha can. I'm not really sure what her personality is like though, it doesn't shine through as strongly as Dryad's does, so how do you envision her behaving aboard? I mean, if you've gotten that far in your considerations.
Taur-train, woo woo!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'm not really sure what her personality is like though, it doesn't shine through as strongly as Dryad's does, so how do you envision her behaving aboard? I mean, if you've gotten that far in your considerations.
Taur-train, woo woo!

Rough and dominant with a hint of being able to turn the tables if you're an exceptional specimen. But mostly rough, both personality-wise and in the bedroom - not being able to nut has a way of frustrating the fuck outta you, after all. I'd write a "buy a milker from NT and throw it in your ship + grab Haley" expansion if people wanted to pay for it. I'll put a bit more serious thought into it later and see if anyone wants a piece of the action. I'm all for having more taurs onboard, though at times like this I remember Nonesuch said about it; something like "If you put too many onboard the ship'll never take off".

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Did a milking scene for Bimbowulfe and got tagged to do another googirl scene, this one a loss scene. Dunno what I'll write yet but I'll have it done tomorrow. She should be in after next weekend.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Snuck in another Roz scene today 'cuz Savin was without a computer. She should be out after this weekend. Got another ZS project in the works too.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
About Dryad being a follower and assuming direct cuntrol, she'd have to give up the verdant fuck-paradise that is Mhen'ga for a cramped spaceship. It's a fuck-paradise of a spaceship, but cramped nonetheless. Writing this, I got an image of the Dryad and Stella frolicking on a virtual beach all day long. Perish that thought, because neither of them would have any use for PC Steele anymore, unless of course you want to start writing voyeur/I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN stuff, Wsan. Maybe even turn it into a Bad End where Steele's spirit is so crushed by sexual inadequacy that they just give up their quest.

Saw dryad as a follower and my gut told me that either Mitzi, Shekka, or Anno will be getting reamed and fucked by it daily almost to the point where they have shifts to who gets to ride next and cough up dryad spunk. Hell with Mitzi and maybe even Reaha and the others may turn Dryad's libido down little or kick it up past 100.

Reactions: Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Saw dryad as a follower and my gut told me that either Mitzi, Shekka, or Anno will be getting reamed and fucked by it daily almost to the point where they have shifts to who gets to ride next and cough up dryad spunk. Hell with Mitzi and maybe even Reaha and the others may turn Dryad's libido down little or kick it up past 100.
Hah, you're not wrong! But IMO, her best friend among the crew would/will be Celise! In my head, the relationship works something like 'an icepack to a burn is 1:1 with Celise to someone in heat'. Having a galotian girl around to take care of her should be a massive boon.

That said, Mitzi and Anno will definitely be among the two crewmates featured in her crew scenes! Actually, aside from Celise, Anno was the first person I thought of and Mitzi was the first one mentioned by an external source. I'll have to look at the other crew members carefully, because I don't wanna tread too hard on people's toes even if you do have to manually enable the content. Some people like their sexy bitches monogamous, which is fine too.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Also the plexia after she gets bimboed up too

Will the Dryad give the player dryad babs or can they be impregnated and birth out tiny taurs?

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Hah, you're not wrong! But IMO, her best friend among the crew would/will be Celise! In my head, the relationship works something like 'an icepack to a burn is 1:1 with Celise to someone in heat'. Having a galotian girl around to take care of her should be a massive boon.

That said, Mitzi and Anno will definitely be among the two crewmates featured in her crew scenes! Actually, aside from Celise, Anno was the first person I thought of and Mitzi was the first one mentioned by an external source. I'll have to look at the other crew members carefully, because I don't wanna tread too hard on people's toes even if you do have to manually enable the content. Some people like their sexy bitches monogamous, which is fine too.
what about shekka or kase?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Also the plexia after she gets bimboed up too

Will the Dryad give the player dryad babs or can they be impregnated and birth out tiny taurs?
Pregnancy is definitely on the cards. Not sure which way to go on that one yet! PC pregnancy will come first, but I've gotta nail down some details before I can say what the PC will be giving birth to.

what about shekka or kase?
I've never read their crew content, so that'll be something I have to look into. Also, I'm not sure Kase's boihole is up to the job of taking the dryad's dong. Maybe if he fucks her instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.