CoC Mods Hub Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hess_Monster

Mar 13, 2018
Hey everyone! Just wanted to put this thread up pertaining to the Discord hub for CoC mods.

I'm pretty bad at making nice posts pertaining to things. But I'll give you a rundown of what our Discord server has, does, and doesn't do.

What we have:
A very large active community

One of the major CoC mods we currently have that are being developed are Revamp. We also have some minor ones being developed. Pretty self explanatory that is.

We also have a new mod that isn't fully out yet, but is being developed by a team of experienced people who have worked on a mod before called Endless Journey.
It is the successor to the Xianxia mod by a lot of people within the community, seeing as how a lot of people from Xianxia jumped ship to work on this instead.

What our server does:
Basically, we host the mods on our server so to speak, and any other mods that might come along. A few people are working on their own versions of CoC mods that will eventually get added to our list of mods we have on the server

Due to hosting multiple mods on the server. We have a community of people that are there for one mod, or more. Some stayed for the people though. (Our community is pretty meme-y at times)

What our server doesn't do:
Cater to one specific mod, or endorse the mods in any way other than hosting them on the server. What goes in any mod that is hosted on the server isn't controlled by us, but the mod team making their respective mods

If you find yourself interested in any of the mods, or to see what our community has to offer. Here's our Discord link: https://discord.gg/KVPGEM5

Note: Xianxia is no longer getting frequent updates on the Hub due to issues with its creator. There's a few people that still have access to Xianxia stuff for updates. But they don't know what's up either half the time

Last edited:

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
okay i know ill never go to this discord. Like it or not Xianxia is one of the biggest mods on here and most people have that or revamp or both, airing dirty laundry about backroom stuff in a public forem is bad and just gives reasons for saven or another mod to just outright can all Mod stuff on the site keep drama to the backrooms please.

Hess_Monster

Mar 13, 2018
okay i know ill never go to this discord. Like it or not Xianxia is one of the biggest mods on here and most people have that or revamp or both, airing dirty laundry about backroom stuff in a public forem is bad and just gives reasons for saven or another mod to just outright can all Mod stuff on the site keep drama to the backrooms please.

Xianxia is also dead. So there's that

Hess_Monster

Mar 13, 2018
why cant you tell me here
Because you can simply join the server, and ask in the channel for it, or read the description? I don't know what all they're doing aside from the description that was given to me to post in their informational channel, and I'm certainly not going to ask just to tell you when you can join, and do so yourself

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Note: Xianxia is no longer getting frequent updates on the Hub due to issues with its creator. There's a few people that still have access to Xianxia stuff for updates. But they don't know what's up either half the time

To thoroughly respond and clear up some misconceptions and misinterpretations of information. Xiana is still alive and has received several recent updates. There is also no real limitation to whom has access to updates. I'm afraid you may be confusing the 'bug fix' updates, with the 'official releases'. Just like with ANY CoC mod or cthulhu code horror, there is bound to be glitches that need time time to be stamped out.

To be frank, I don't see the reason to pour salt onto both CoCX and its creator simpyl because they are human and have something else that takes higher priority.

Hess_Monster

Mar 13, 2018
Well, Wicas. I'll be real honest. You got me in a bind here since I normally don't like saying stuff about it. Buuut. Here we go.

I've only ever specified once that Xianxia is dead. In my opinion, it was. However that is not the case currently. Which is why I edited my original first post to "not getting frequent updates on the Hub". As in. The majority of us are not ALLOWED by the creator of Xianxia to post them because he has stated before to not wanting Xianxia on the server whatsoever. While normally I would say I don't care what someone wants in terms of mods on the server. Endless Journey is the successor to Xianxia in my opinion for the fact it's a branch of Xianxia, and fixes a lot wrong with Xianxia. So I pretty much enforce those wishes of his to a degree. The only people that post anything about Xianxia on the Hub are people that are in the Hub, and work on Xianxia. Since some people in the Hub still play it, but are not in the Xianxia Discord, or don't care to look at it considering it was dead for almost three months with no updates.

As for the so called pouring of the salt onto Xianxia, and Ormael. Join the Hub, and you can check a pin in our announcements channel on a very short version of why Ormael does not like the Hub, or myself.

So no. There is no misinterpretations or misconceptions of any kind. As for the pouring of the salt? That one I'll admit because I'm biased against him for the exact reasoning of why he's not in the Hub server

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
As of now all news pertaining Xianxia/Endless Journey cross content will no longuer be aired on this server. For news on the character viewer Either ask Aimozg or check regularly on the Xianxia discord server Primordial void availlable on this very forum in the Corruption of Champion Xianxia topic.

This may interest HGG and Revamp players as the character viewer is the one from Xianxia/Endless Journey.

Hess_Monster

Mar 13, 2018
As of now all news pertaining Xianxia/Endless Journey cross content will no longuer be aired on this server. For news on the character viewer Either ask Aimozg or check regularly on the Xianxia discord server Primordial void availlable on this very forum in the Corruption of Champion Xianxia topic.

This may interest HGG and Revamp players as the character viewer is the one from Xianxia/Endless Journey.

Please delete your post so as to not spread misinformation, for you've been removed from the Endless Journey team by the creator for your past actions. It's still being updated, and information being relayed on our server. Have a nice day, Lia.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Please delete your post so as to not spread misinformation, for you've been removed from the Endless Journey team by the creator for your past actions. It's still being updated, and information being relayed on our server. Have a nice day, Lia.

Umm... last I checked Liadri WAS the creator of Endless Journey, or at least that's what the mod itself claims when you start it up, so why would she remove herself from the project for "Her past misdeeds" seriously dude if your gonna lie, at least go as far as to make sure that the facts can't be shown by just booting up the mod and checking the credited mod creator on the damn opening page of the mod itself, your post has been reported to Fenoxo and the other admins for this very reason as defaming someone should not be acceptable anywhere.

Reactions: Ormael

Hess_Monster

Mar 13, 2018
Umm... last I checked Liadri WAS the creator of Endless Journey, or at least that's what the mod itself claims when you start it up, so why would she remove herself from the project for "Her past misdeeds" seriously dude if your gonna lie, at least go as far as to make sure that the facts can't be shown by just booting up the mod and checking the credited mod creator on the damn opening page of the mod itself, your post has been reported to Fenoxo and the other admins for this very reason as defaming someone should not be acceptable anywhere.

Actually. If you were to join mod hub. You can simply ask why she was banned from multiple members. It's not defamation if it's true, and FenCo know what she's done before. But if you must know. The Hub doesn't support Xianxia mod anymore. I see no reason to hide things. We reached out to Ormael, and asked him if he would like to come back. He ended up saying no. We did a revamping of the hub, and deleted the Xianxia mod channel since we encourage new community members to come play Endless Journey now instead of Xianxia if they somehow find their way to our server for Xianxia. Liadri insisted on pushing updates of Xianxia on the mod hub. I told her no, and said I would remove her from the server after previous actions if she tried to do so. She decided to try and poach members of our community to Xianxia Discord, and was promptly banned. She was then called on her stuff in a completely separate Discord server by multiple people as well.

As for her "being the creator of Endless Journey", that was because the actual creator didn't want their name on it due to wishing to remain anonymous. Simple as that. She's been removed from all aspects of Endless Journey, and no longer has any input on it, and the mod has yet to have been updated upon boot up to showcase this accordingly

Mustang Flex

Aug 27, 2015
The server just took a pretty serious turn for the shit side of things. Honestly Endless Journey is about the only project that'd be worth sticking around for if it had anything aside from a half done conversion from Xianxia and, y'know had updates or even posts stating things are getting done more than once every few eons.

Reactions: Liadri and Ormael

Hess_Monster

Mar 13, 2018
The server just took a pretty serious turn for the shit side of things. Honestly Endless Journey is about the only project that'd be worth sticking around for if it had anything aside from a half done conversion from Xianxia and, y'know had updates or even posts stating things are getting done more than once every few eons.

Please elaborate to me how it took a serious turn for the shit side of things? Revamp/UEE mod still gets updated even if "officially on hiatus" as we like to call it. The other mod we have there also gets frequent updates. And with the removal of the roadblock in Endless Journey. It should be getting more significant updates, and hopefully a lot of fixes in typos, and other things that Xianxia failed to do anything about, or exacerbated the issues

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I'm indeed no longuer working on Endless journey but a new game althogueter. I wish Oxdeception the best of luck in finding writing materials to fill her game with since I was its main writer. I will post info on the forum chat once said project becomes big enough.

Reactions: Ormael

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Totaly wasn't, indeed Endless Journey might definitively come cut short.

Last edited:

Devi.OS

Jul 5, 2018
"as a staff member at FenCo, that we are unaware of what the mod community does by and large. We are also not directly affiliated with any of the mods being purported by the community, and while we will not demand cease-and-desist, we are not associated in any manner with any of the modders in a formal corroboration.

Therefor, in future arguments that the mod-community has amongst themselves, we politely request you keep FenCo out of it."
-Shou Fenco Staff Member.

Status
Not open for further replies.