Soak?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Untitled.png
so i felt too bad to reject mitzi and now shes on my ship.
i was wondering if soak is planned to be added in the future? is it already in the game and im just missing it?

Reactions: GothPastel

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I want that Soak too. Until then, the SukMastr 2000 gets it puffy and swollen and Slutshroom helps with the moist feel. As for the mouth drool, I wonder if it should be a part of the cuntmouth TF I still hope to write one day.

Reactions: Crablord

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I've not done the content, but I assume from context this "Soak" makes her actually drool from her actual mouth.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
There are so many interesting mods from bad endings and general NPC conversation that I can't even list them all. Some of the mods from the female bad end at Beth's were pretty hot, the ones from the Akane raid too.
all the good shit is a myth :(
wwww.png

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
There are so many interesting mods from bad endings and general NPC conversation that I can't even list them all. Some of the mods from the female bad end at Beth's were pretty hot, the ones from the Akane raid too.

What were the ones on Akane's raid?

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
The mods aren't named, you just get to read about what they do to you.

Got a link to the doc with it? I completed that quest ages ago and honestly don't wanna just make another character file just to discover the effects of certain mods.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Ok I get the whole thing of the soft elastic skin and being able to stretch your holes to accept any insertions but making the body almost featureless like that is kinda creepy imho. But I do like the spongy latex like skin

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Ok I get the whole thing of the soft elastic skin and being able to stretch your holes to accept any insertions but making the body almost featureless like that is kinda creepy imho. But I do like the spongy latex like skin
based on what i just read i doubt this could be used on a player
it would have to be everything except making it featureless and without limbs.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
based on what i just read i doubt this could be used on a player
it would have to be everything except making it featureless and without limbs.

Could make it a change on the TF item I'm trying to plan for the succucow….. Unique skin would be a good addition.