Gain uniball effect in current public build?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Zil Ration can give one. Strangely enough, Nepeta can't.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
It was pretty good that it was the Zil item early on though since it meant you could trapify your nads very very early on.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Sweet, was able to save scum some trappy balls. 

Man, and it was in the last place I'd think to look...I don't really like the Zil.

Their entire species is kinda dicks.

I think the only wild aliens on their planet I even like are the eyeless chicks and that's only because of their sex scenes being able to grant bonuses and their TF having some sweet effects that don't muck with your species score enough to change stuff around too much.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
So does Estrobloom and Tittyblossom, but to me, it takes a little bit longer to get it with those.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I just asked a question that’s all, since I don’t know what it does, I started playing this game recently and I looked up info about it and this forum popped up so I didn’t think anyone would mind to answer a question

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I just asked a question that’s all, since I don’t know what it does, I started playing this game recently and I looked up info about it and this forum popped up so I didn’t think anyone would mind to answer a question

People do not mind answering questions, but it is very annoying to see old threads from years ago suddenly get necroed all the time, and doubly so when we've already told you to not do that. The "post new thread" button is not hard to find