[WiP] Sheinnai, Living Artefact (weapon, companion)

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Smol update: 36k, all basic talk/question/opinion scenes done barring an exception or two. Onto the virginity stealing sex scenes and just... sex scenes in general.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Smol update: 36k, all basic talk/question/opinion scenes done barring an exception or two. Onto the virginity stealing sex scenes and just... sex scenes in general.
Virginity stealing scenes?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Bit slow last few days but broke 40k, midway through second sex scene. I think I'm gonna keep these scenes to a lowish number (4 definite and 2 I'll dream up later) then see what other fluff I can add.

At that point, the most basic of Sheinnai's content will be done.

Some time down the line, the two main content ideas I have will swing around. Still, due to the nature of companions, she'll be getting regular small update packs and things depending on content needed.

Reactions: wallpaper

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I guess you could say Sheinnai will really...

Rock that pussy.
watch

Reactions: Xeivous

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
I love what I've read so far... Trying not to read too much as I don't wanna spoil the details.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
3rd basic sex scene done, 44k hit. Sorry for a slow pace in writing atm, hyped as fuck for this new drum software I got and learning this song I wrote and it's fire and y'all aint ready for my finger skills. :smuggo:

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
3rd basic sex scene done, 44k hit. Sorry for a slow pace in writing atm, hyped as fuck for this new drum software I got and learning this song I wrote and it's fire and y'all aint ready for my finger skills. :smuggo:
so any idea to when we meet her in game?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
so any idea to when we meet her in game?

As in ETA for implementation? Well I aint finished the base stuff yet, still got perhaps 4-5k to put in. When she's actually in game, it's pretty random but you only need to be level 2 and walk around the non-town areas.

Reactions: wallpaper

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
As in ETA for implementation? Well I aint finished the base stuff yet, still got perhaps 4-5k to put in. When she's actually in game, it's pretty random but you only need to be level 2 and walk around the non-town areas.
ok

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Bit of a heavy edit was made:

Drake explained that the 6 weapon types are 'Bess/Ben tier code challenges' so Sheinnai is now just defaulted to a super nice Spellblade. Not that much content was lost so it's all gud buuuut still a little miffed.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Awe :( and I was really going to enjoy playing her flute.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Update: After being in TiTS land writing <--- moffs, I've finished up the planned interactions for the most basic of Sheinnai's content. Not quite finished but if I implore people to scour the doc for spelling errors, grammar or missing words (which I seem to do a lot of) because it would be a big help.

Next up depends on the reception by Savin and then I can move on from there.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Aight she's submitted for review, probably wont hear from her for ages but any edits would be appreciated.

Gives me a good window to lay out my plans for her:

First: Companion Interaction Expansion. Basically a bunch of scenes, blurbs and mini-narratives topped with threesomes or 'sit back and watch' sex scenes between the other companions available.

Second (distant distant future): Turning Sheinnai from a clueless thingimajig into a 'chosen', a being blessed by one of the Seven as an emissary. Main reason for this is that it'd cement her into an archetype I'd like to work with: a pure (corruption wise) but dominant thicc grill

Third (distant distant future): Setting Sheinnai on the path of corruption, turning her into a crazed fiend completely loyal to only you. Essentially the polar opposite of the above: corrupted subby thin grill

There'll likely be a ton of mini expansions before any of these are in place, mostly to do with companion/quest interaction.

Note that these are PLANS and not in anyway what's set in stone. I just think these eventual end goals make sense for her right now but I can probably improve or even scrap and redo everything post First expansion.

Reactions: Run That Fade

Laughingfox

Dec 16, 2016
I may have missed it reading through the thread and whatnot, but is there going to be an option for her to resume the weapon status after she's gained a form, and shift back and forth (maybe resuming humanoid shape in camp?) Those follower slots are precious few, after all.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I may have missed it reading through the thread and whatnot, but is there going to be an option for her to resume the weapon status after she's gained a form, and shift back and forth (maybe resuming humanoid shape in camp?) Those follower slots are precious few, after all.

Perhaps but there might be some balance issues to worry about, plus I'd need to think of a strong enough reason for doing so story wise. Her current (and most tenable) setup is that she longs to be free as a living, moving thing so I'm not sure how I could work that angle. Mostly will have to see how the early game story moves along to gauge what to do.