Is the CoC mobile phone App up to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkumaXDemon

May 20, 2018
Hello I've been a fan of this game ever since last year when a friend of mine introduced me to it and i have been playing this game non stop. I didn't have a strong enough phone to run the game...or let alone hold 4 to 5 apps larger than 32mb. Anyway i recall in the version i played that there was locations like the volcano, and the glacier that you could explore etc. So i was kinda surprised to find in the version that i can download to an app seems to have removed those said locations. So i ask is the mobile version up to dare or am I goin insane?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Hello I've been a fan of this game ever since last year when a friend of mine introduced me to it and i have been playing this game non stop. I didn't have a strong enough phone to run the game...or let alone hold 4 to 5 apps larger than 32mb. Anyway i recall in the version i played that there was locations like the volcano, and the glacier that you could explore etc. So i was kinda surprised to find in the version that i can download to an app seems to have removed those said locations. So i ask is the mobile version up to dare or am I goin insane?

You were playing a mod. The version on the blog is the complete game.

Reactions: AkumaXDemon
Status
Not open for further replies.