User-defined Steele icon/bust?

Z'viana

Apr 19, 2018
I really wasn't quite sure where to put this - but after playing the CoC2 alpha and getting to see the custom player icon feature (for the unaware, it works the same as any other avatar - you point it to a file on your HD and, voila!) ... A little thing like having a representation of your character on the screen at all times is quite a nice touch! How viable a thing would this be to see in TiTS at some point? Or is it already one of the replaceable assets?

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I would love to have that if it's doable even if the best I can muster right now is this pixel art generator icon that is only a vaguely accurate representation of how my Steele looks.

K

Krynh

What do you mean by that? Cut us noobs some slack.
This is an idea/request that pops up often. With all the body parts and everything that Steele can have it's just not feasible.
derp

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
See this is the problem with being a veteran of this forum, after awhile we just skip to reading the title and instantly judge a thread without even checking if the poster is asking about the thing we think they are talking about. I get it, a lot of newbies ask or rehash old questions that have been done to death, but let's at least make sure we're jumping down the posters throat for the right reasons and not because of a mistaken understanding of what they are asking for. :)

Z'viana

Apr 19, 2018
... Did you read his post? Hes not suggesting a character viewer, just the option to manually upload an image to serve as a character avatar.

Precisely this! I know that a premade one wouldn't work for the reasons Krynh gave. Edited the title to hopefully better reflect what I'd meant.

K

Krynh

... Did you read his post? Hes not suggesting a character viewer, just the option to manually upload an image to serve as a character avatar.
Whoops my mistake! I skim read and assumed that the thread was about a game bust for steele
I think there was a discussion on that before, but not sure what the result of that was in the end (I know someone a few years back made a custom bust creator for TITS)