Bubble's 2nd CYOA: #4 - Profession & Soldaria's Child

Who instructs the young man to adulthood?

• Raike the Rose, the slave Oroyan myrmidon. [Myrmidon Kit + Parkour Skill]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Talus Anthus, the old Varnesian ranger. [Ranger Kit + Mark Skill]

• Shinaku Abarai, the local Temple's zealot. [Zealot Kit + Bulwark Skill]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Origin Cloth: Pink [The Enes Republic]
Birthright: Hidden Potential [Perk]
Childhood: Sailor's Friend [Speak all common languages + Sailor Skill]

"Ah yes, he would always look to the sea and await that tall-talking sailor."
Lady Soldaria ushered the older child inside, grabbing hold of his scarf-wrapped cloth. Time flew so fast, the young boy now almost as tall as she was... though that wasn't saying much for a young man. Pink scarf wrapped tight around his neck, the tanned lad looked back with big, green eyes better fit for a girl than a boy. For his age as a teenager, the child-servant of Soldari's child was effeminate. The women of Yin will one day make passes at him when he grows up, that's for sure. Her hand moved to brush back his unkempt black hair to reveal a single, finger-sized hoop earring. At the rate things were going, the little muscle the boy had wouldn't make much of a difference to outward eyes.

"Oh, child... you've gone and done it now." The mistress of the castle cooed, running her finger along the lad's cheek and giving the ring a small flick. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you're trying to be more of a girl than a boy."

"Chokumi yomu!"

The boy's quick retort drew confusion from the Lady, up until a servant approached and translated the message. It was in Varnesian? Her eyes rolled, well aware that it'd just sound like gibberish without understanding. The cute-faced boy had said he was going to the sea to meet his friend today.

"Sorry, little one." Her hand turned him, angling him down a new hallway he had not passed through before. As they walked, the teenager looking at the many doors as they walked. "Today, you're learning something new. You're going to pick a skill here, today, to become useful to my child when you both are of age. Understand? No more playing down that the dock... not until your instructor visits me."

Pouting girly lips, the girly boy couldn't help but reach to pull the scarf up and around his face. That shoulder-length hair would get cut and styled once he finished his training, but for now Soldaria comfortingly ran her fingers through it. Affection for her child was something she could not show, to properly ensure they grew up knowing weakness was forbidden to their family... but the kindness to the other child she had saw to nursing and caring for was something the ruler of the isle could afford.

"Now then, let me introduce you to your new instructor..."

----------------------------------------------------

Like last time, please post in this thread with your ideas and preferences for what you'd like to see from Soldaria's child. Gender (and body-type if you want something like a trap) and Class only! Her other looks are already based off my information for Soldaria, so don't worry.

Thanks for voting, as usual! #5 will be the first episode without creation elements but will instead be focused on the story and choices of actions!

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maleherm or Cuntboy (tho a masculine intersex would never win a poll)
Red Mage (black & white magic, low stats, duelcast perk)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'd love for our boi to have a lady warrior as his liege, since it looks like he would be a caster. Not that bothered with her particular appearance, though her having troubles (or 'not bothering with such trivial matter as') expressing femininity, at least initially, would make for a cute contrast.

Curious how and when the Hidden Potential will come into play.

Oh, and this?

Affection for her child was something she could not show, to properly ensure they grew up knowing weakness was forbidden to their family... but the kindness to the other child she had saw to nursing and caring for was something the ruler of the isle could afford

Practically guarantees some level of envy and tsundere-ness, if not genuine bitterness, from our lord/lady. Quite interesting.